Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70470
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453029
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47750
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-11-2014, 09:23 AM   #76
playingnthedark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 81

^^^ I just fell in love ^^^^
Old 09-11-2014, 09:41 AM   #77
Fletchlives
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by playingnthedark View Post
I second that thought PID.

That is one of, if not the best post I have read on this board.

Old 09-11-2014, 10:17 AM   #78
saustin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
You want to meet for support? Ok, fine but let's not paint a mise en scene that isn't congruent to what it really is: yes, to find camaraderie with others in the profession, maybe even have a half-witted discussion about issues related to the vocation but get real. It's also about sizing up the competition, making a bit of a scene, and talking about how many shots to the face you've taken, and how sore your slopabottomus is from the miles of pipe laid in the old flesh wallet this week. You're not exactly fomenting plans for a new Hadron Collider here or solving the ISIS problem.
D-d-d-ayum! I might have graduated if I had that eloquence.
Old 09-11-2014, 10:24 AM   #79
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Valentina View Post
I have no desire to join a cabal of women, even if it is just for communion and cocktails, with those who so easily exhibit themselves as shrieking, unreasonable harpies.

Additionally I feel no compulsion to entertain the possibility of being exposed by a person notorious for such as of late, though I feel very deeply for what she must be going through. I will find no sorority with those who would take such punk shots at her. It is no hallmark of a good character to whip someone while they are down, regardless of whether you believe she deserves it or not. I'm certain all this sturm and drang she is getting isn't conducive to her being healthy. You want a sisterhood? Then show some compassion to a sister in need. After reading the foolishness thusfar, you would have a hard time convincing me its a sisterhood you're seeking.

And though Ive never attended, I find the reaction to EFN "exposing" the "little secret" completely overblown and melodramatic as is typical of women in this profession.

Though you may be protective of this little conspiracy of hookers, and understandably so, do not exaggerate the importance of such. You want to meet for support? Ok, fine but let's not paint a mise en scene that isn't congruent to what it really is: yes, to find camaraderie with others in the profession, maybe even have a half-witted discussion about issues related to the vocation but get real. It's also about sizing up the competition, making a bit of a scene, and talking about how many shots to the face you've taken, and how sore your slopabottomus is from the miles of pipe laid in the old flesh wallet this week. You're not exactly fomenting plans for a new Hadron Collider here or solving the ISIS problem. In truth this little meeting is of zero consequence whatsoever, so do endeavor to treat it with the insouciance it deserves.

Cool your tits you puffed up bunch of tempestuous strumpets!!!
Well Fuck..... I kind of like how that sounds.....

Hooker Church ain't no secret.......

Anyone that feels EFN can be involved in anything that should not be exposed to public scrutiny is a very poor judge of character. The woman IS who she is.... She owns it.... She liveis it.... She talks about and writes it...... Hooker Church will be the subject of a 3 minute routine at a Comedy Club Open Mic night before the end of the week probably.....

And anyone that could not see her post here or the routine and blog to follow is simply ignorant......

So..... Cool your tits you puffed up bunch of tempestuous strumpets! Wipe the cum off your slopabottomus and get back to work...You can't afford to miss a trick.... You have really no idea how badly y'all hurt yourselves with this shit..... In a couple of weeks when your names and incalls are immortalized in a blog or a routine filmed at Cap City and then uploaded to YouTube guys will need to think twice about dropping by....
Old 09-11-2014, 10:26 AM   #80
cckid2006
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Don't know about you guys, but I had to look-up "insouciance" and I have a sixth-grade education.

LOL
Old 09-11-2014, 10:26 AM   #81
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

damn.... I gotta say that again...

Cool your tits you puffed up bunch of tempestuous strumpets! Wipe the cum off your slopabottomus and get back to work..

I'm not even asking for permission Miss Valentina. I'm using that till the newness wears off or I hear something better!
Old 09-11-2014, 11:12 AM   #82
JennsLolli
Account Disabled

User ID: 5509
My ECCIE Reviews

This is some real deal Martin Luther shit.
Old 09-11-2014, 11:23 AM   #83
Toyz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennsLolli View Post
This is some real deal Martin Luther shit.
Funny I was thinking Martin Lawrence.
Old 09-11-2014, 02:06 PM   #84
FWD1
Lifetime Premium Access

Default HAVE BEEN!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by playingnthedark View Post
HAVE BEEN!!
Old 09-11-2014, 03:31 PM   #85
Centaur
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

If kicking ass were people, Miss V would be the United Nations' World Population Prospects Report's 2050 global projections.
Old 09-11-2014, 05:39 PM   #86
Mr Peabody
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Claire and Amore,
Thanks for selfishly supporting your congregation. I know that we indirectly benefit from your efforts. I imagine that you ladies discuss room and cellphone rates, etc, so that our prices don't rise. More importantly you probably also share identities of the a$$hole clients and situations which should be avoided for safety reasons. Good luck with your venue change.
Old 09-11-2014, 05:47 PM   #87
Toyz
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Peabody View Post
Claire and Amore,
Thanks for selfishly supporting your congregation. I know that we indirectly benefit from your efforts. I imagine that you ladies discuss room and cellphone rates, etc, so that our prices don't rise. More importantly you probably also share identities of the a$$hole clients and situations which should be avoided for safety reasons. Good luck with your venue change.
I too would like to offer my support. Therefore, I will offer the ToYz abode for future Hoogar Court, er, Church to meet at.

I'll provide Bologna & Velveeta Sammies, Doritos & Nehi for all attendees...

Please drop to your knees and accept the sacrament...
Old 09-11-2014, 05:47 PM   #88
Raikage
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

This is the most hilarious post ever and the best part is, I don't think anything here will affect anybodies business in the slightest. Not even EFN's

The "hooker church" won't prevent me from getting the sweetest hugs from providers

The "hooker church" won't prevent assholes from being assholes on internet boards

The "hooker church" won't prevent providers and clients from still doing business

what is the point of outing this again? EFN is a real rookie if this is the most "secret" thing she can expose on here. But the first response from Claire was so damn awesome ... my goodness it gave me the vapors lol
Old 09-11-2014, 05:53 PM   #89
Toyz
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raikage View Post
EFN is a real rookie if this is the most "secret" thing she can expose on here.lol

EFN uses another forum to "expose" people...

"it's important to (privately) attach an identity to our handles".

Catch up...I can't always supply all these clues for you guys.
Old 09-11-2014, 08:18 PM   #90
squiretuck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 95

I stopped to read this again. So well spoken, and brutally honest! I am already in love with that erotic area between your ears called your brain! Kudos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Valentina View Post
I have no desire to join a cabal of women, even if it is just for communion and cocktails, with those who so easily exhibit themselves as shrieking, unreasonable harpies.

Additionally I feel no compulsion to entertain the possibility of being exposed by a person notorious for such as of late, though I feel very deeply for what she must be going through. I will find no sorority with those who would take such punk shots at her. It is no hallmark of a good character to whip someone while they are down, regardless of whether you believe she deserves it or not. I'm certain all this sturm and drang she is getting isn't conducive to her being healthy. You want a sisterhood? Then show some compassion to a sister in need. After reading the foolishness thusfar, you would have a hard time convincing me its a sisterhood you're seeking.

And though Ive never attended, I find the reaction to EFN "exposing" the "little secret" completely overblown and melodramatic as is typical of women in this profession.

Though you may be protective of this little conspiracy of hookers, and understandably so, do not exaggerate the importance of such. You want to meet for support? Ok, fine but let's not paint a mise en scene that isn't congruent to what it really is: yes, to find camaraderie with others in the profession, maybe even have a half-witted discussion about issues related to the vocation but get real. It's also about sizing up the competition, making a bit of a scene, and talking about how many shots to the face you've taken, and how sore your slopabottomus is from the miles of pipe laid in the old flesh wallet this week. You're not exactly fomenting plans for a new Hadron Collider here or solving the ISIS problem. In truth this little meeting is of zero consequence whatsoever, so do endeavor to treat it with the insouciance it deserves.

Cool your tits you puffed up bunch of tempestuous strumpets!!!
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women