Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Coed Discussions - Panhandle
Coed Discussions - Panhandle Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59977
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47588
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Old 03-15-2017, 07:44 AM   #76
bamadog78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

That post is beyond foul and pretty much makes me sick.
bamadog78 is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 08:48 AM   #77
milfy2002
Account Disabled

User ID: 298861
My ECCIE Reviews

Beyond his racism comes the ignorant assumption that a provider sees every single male that contacts her.

Um, no! We still screen out thugs, drugs, misogynists and trash; all of which come in a variety of colors including white.

Edit: Wait, is white a color? Is it all colors? Maybe it's just a privilege...lol

milfy2002 is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 09:14 AM   #78
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

I am thinking the same as you Milfy. What a Dumb Ass thing to say. not only was he wrong on the black belt it was not in the panhandle.But wtf does that have to do with NBA's. He make no since.Just racist !
Jjsunday is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 09:56 AM   #79
B3astmode
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

That's why you'll always be cool with me JJ.

Hugh
B3astmode is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 09:57 AM   #80
B3astmode
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfy2002 View Post

Beyond his racism comes the ignorant assumption that a provider sees every single male that contacts her.

Um, no! We still screen out thugs, drugs, misogynists and trash; all of which come in a variety of colors including white.

Edit: Wait, is white a color? Is it all colors? Maybe it's just a privilege...lol

:APPLAUSE:
Old 03-15-2017, 10:11 AM   #81
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Default thanks B3

Quote:
Originally Posted by B3astmode View Post
That's why you'll always be cool with me JJ.

Hugh
Thanks Bro you know how I feel about all of this. Your one of the few that know what's in this gray matter between my ears.
Old 03-15-2017, 04:23 PM   #82
B3astmode
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjsunday View Post
Thanks Bro you know how I feel about all of this. Your one of the few that know what's in this gray matter between my ears.
We need to link up one day for drinks. You, me, and CP. First round is on me.
Old 03-16-2017, 10:24 AM   #83
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by B3astmode View Post
We need to link up one day for drinks. You, me, and CP. First round is on me.
lock up the Women.I don't know if the bar can take all 3 of us at one time lol. Sounds like a plan !
Old 03-16-2017, 10:50 AM   #84
B3astmode
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjsunday View Post
lock up the Women.I don't know if the bar can take all 3 of us at one time lol. Sounds like a plan !
😂😂😂
Old 03-16-2017, 05:47 PM   #85
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Dammit Phil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Meup View Post
I'll get flamed for this but,,,you girls are not understanding the southern black male.........You Phil, are just asking for it.

The black belt,,,now identified as the rich dark soil abundant throughout the area,,,but it's true definition surrounds about the growing and harvesting of cotton and watermelons and farmers who enslaved blacks as pickers and tortured the ones who disobeyed.......And so to this day the South has to it's shame that in it's past HUMAN BEINGS were treated as shamefully as they were. And the pride of having been able to move forward from it. While you, oh ignorant one, still hang on to your own ideas of superiority.

The descendants of these slaves are who you are having sex with now, they are poverty ridden, low educated, poor health, and considered urban decay. They live a life of substandard housing with high levels of crime and unemployment. The south has niggers, the most undesirable of the race.......So you think nothing of the countless Black people that have fought for the rights of an ignorant puke like you to spout your hatred? And you ignore the ones who have made strides to rise above the stigma and disadvantages and lack of opportunity to better themselves? Sure, there are some who never move beyond their current standing or even descend into even lower levels of society. But being AA does not make a N!@ger, huge difference. Nor does being White give you that right to demean an entire race for having bad apples. Because then what does that make you? A Wigger? Way to represent your own kind.

They hate white people and only seek white females as a way of vengeance to the slave owners for being treated as second hand human beings, they now enslave you as a sex object and reap the financial gain.........Wrong again, seen more than just a handful of mixed marriages where the AA man treats his White woman with class and respect. Better than he would with a(some) Sista's because his White woman behaves with class and respect for her man regardless, or even in spite of his color.

You girls should stfu, your preference here is not a merit badge,,,it's not to be held as a praiseworthy accomplishment.........Nor should it be a badge of shame, it's a personal choice. Still a free Country, isn't it? One that Black soldiers die alongside White to defend and maintain freedom for. So you should take your own advice to STFU.

Grow the fuck up and get a clue.......You need to take a long ass look in the mirror yourself. Don't go looking to shit on someone else until you look at your ugly self.

White guys don't want to associate themselves with you.......I doubt any decent, intelligent, educated human being would have anything to do with you either. You got anything against Chinks? 'Cause I are one. Go be a racist puke somewhere else.
hotrix1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 06:31 PM   #86
milfy2002
Account Disabled

User ID: 298861
My ECCIE Reviews

Bravo hotrix1

milfy2002 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 06:55 PM   #87
Phil Meup
Gaining Momentum

Guys, I have not at all been racist---my advice is the best advice these girls could get, I'm not painting aa with a broad brush,,,I am just simply pointing out the inherit consequence of what will happen in this business. I don't believe any girl who has replied here can or does attempt to safely screen a bad dude,,,(white or black)

A black/white relationship is much more likely to result in a pregenacy,,,"but" not a marriage. In this pfp relationship a black/white relationship is much more likely to end in a "management" arrangement,,,(not racism,,it's a fact) blacks controlling a white girl is a status symbol for them, and a highly abusive relationship when they profit from it.

Blacks are more masculine then whites, have stronger personalities, confidence,,they connect with the hoar, like a white cannot.

I can go on all night why aa are bad for the girls (most are probably not, but it will catch up with you)

staff edit, no I'm not racist, staff edit are mostly harmless--carry on
Phil Meup is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 07:11 PM   #88
Phil Meup
Gaining Momentum

Ha,,,was just in the store--a blond girl, young fair skinned was with a black guy with braided hair at the register---he walked off in shame,,(hiding in plain sight) while she put $40 in groceries on her credit card.

It's the way it is,,,dumb ass white girls fall for it,,,that's the reality.
Old 03-16-2017, 09:18 PM   #89
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Enough of the racist comments.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 10:16 PM   #90
Phil Meup
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
Enough of the racist comments.
I believe that I have been clear on this issue---I'm not racist---this is a thread on why girls will not see aa males,,,if I give my opinion on why they do not,,,well that cannot be constituted as a racist remark,,I'm protected by the premise of the OP's question. If my comments come off as racist to you,,then my response is propaganda for you to insert personal views into the conversation, be careful you don't confuse the guidelines with personal opinions.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women