Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70483
biomed161061
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453041
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47783
pyramider46370
bambino40447
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 04-07-2011, 12:18 PM   #76
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

I know WU....
Old 04-07-2011, 12:20 PM   #77
benjio
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
So smart businesswomen have no limits, is that what you're saying?
I also won't see obese men. I saw one and it was one of the most painful experiences
ever. Should I sacrifice my health for money? No way.
Absolutely not. All good business should have limitations. But to place limitations on such huge quantity of potentially excellent clientele just doesn't seem like good business to me. Ultimately, if a provider has an NBA policy, the loss of revenue resulting from her exclusion of certain clients is probably the least of her concerns. But you're speaking to my point with your obese comment. At what point in your opinion is a man obese? It's a relative idea. Do you specify weight and height limitations in your ad? Maybe fat for you is just chubby for another provider. Does a guy have to show up so you can look at him first? Do you ask for recent pictures, because a guy could easily send you one from years ago and claim it's recent. Sort of like bait and switch reversed. Black guys are the same way. We come in all shapes and sizes, intelligence levels, personalities, etc. I think a provider is losing either way when she rules out an entire race for any reason, when a potential client may not fit into that reasoning.

In the end it's the ladies choice. Like you said, plenty of excellent providers that have no problem at all with black guys. In 100 years no one will be able to tell the difference between blacks and whites anyway.
Old 04-07-2011, 12:22 PM   #78
Nina Rae
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7731
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
^Interesting observation Ms. Rae. When I tell some of my clients I don't see black men they seem to be very happy about it and go into their "Well it's your body, do what you want to do with it" looong speech. I'm thinking "ok weird you can get back to doing me now."
Really? I've rarely received a reception like that. It may depend on area and clientele. Most often I hear negative remarks by caucasian men about women who see AA men. Its like some of them think they don't want to get it from a woman who's given it to a black man...like its tainted or something. I find it funny since I'm AA myself.
Old 04-07-2011, 12:25 PM   #79
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjio View Post
At what point in your opinion is a man obese? It's a relative idea. Do you specify weight and height limitations in your ad? Maybe fat for you is just chubby for another provider. Does a guy have to show up so you can look at him first? Do you ask for recent pictures, because a guy could easily send you one from years ago and claim it's recent. Sort of like bait and switch reversed.
No no. I won't see black guys regardless of how "cute" or "sexy they are or think they are. It also has nothing to do with their penis size. I have seen black men with vienna sausages and white men with huge juicy dicks.. just saying.

I love fat men. Let me repeat, I love fat, cuddly men!They are usually the sweetest guys out there. Obese is when I cannot sit next to you because you are taking up the whole couch. Obese is when I have to lift your stomach to get a peek at your penis... that is obese and I will not see such. I am sorry but my body, my rules! I do not give specific heights and sizes because I have only encountered an obese guy once and it did not go well though he was very sweet to me. If I were ever put in that situation again I will tell him to his face that I cannot see him. I reserve that right and will not feel bad about it.
Old 04-07-2011, 12:28 PM   #80
Guest042413
Account Disabled

User ID: 14630
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke Wild View Post
No black men = she has a pimp.

This is also accurate:

"Be weary of bp girls that say no blacks. That means they have a pimp or they plan on pulling some scam. They figure non-blacks wont put up a fight. "

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1180708&postcount=4
This is not true because I have a NBA policy for backpage clients and I sure as hell dont have a pimp I am my own pimp haha...But before yall start judging me like always the people that do know me personally know I have quite a few very respectable black clients who are some of my favorite people maybe because there krazy like me jajajaja As far as dick size I Feel like white men have bigger ones just from what I have seen I mean most black guys are packing but white men are right behind them as well..

Naomi you do have the right and your preference on a mans body size is just like my preference on a mans race its not that were racist and or stuck up its what we as ladies feel comfrotable with...Just like how yall men have a preference on what a lady looks like that you go see...Guys just to over analize things when basically they are doing the same thing as us ladys in choosing who they would like to see....
Old 04-07-2011, 12:31 PM   #81
guest042111
Account disabled

User ID: 58269
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke Wild View Post
No black men = she has a pimp.

This is also accurate:

"Be weary of bp girls that say no blacks. That means they have a pimp or they plan on pulling some scam. They figure non-blacks wont put up a fight. "

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1180708&postcount=4
Really? What a retarded fucking statement. My friends do not have pimps. We get all our business from backpage. They are not attracted to black men..period. Just like some of you may not be attracted to us..we are BBWs. How hard is it to get through some people's head that it is our body our choice. That statement you made pissed me off royally. Very ignorant.
Old 04-07-2011, 12:32 PM   #82
catnipdipper
Valued Poster

Default No Black Guys

What if I am a 1/2 AA, midget that is a tad overweight with a penis that is proportionate. Who can I see?

This is the year of our lord 2011 and we have this discussion?
Old 04-07-2011, 12:32 PM   #83
Guest101114
Account Disabled

User ID: 51111
My ECCIE Reviews
Default ouch!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha thom View Post
Me too! I like white guys! Personal preference. Plus it's good to be selective. I cannot accomodate every appointment request I get ... I'd get sore and exhausted. Not good!
That's why I only work tuesdays and thursdays!! I don't like being sore lol-this should be in the "closed" powder room
Old 04-07-2011, 12:34 PM   #84
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina Rae View Post
Really? I've rarely received a reception like that. It may depend on area and clientele. Most often I hear negative remarks by caucasian men about women who see AA men. Its like some of them think they don't want to get it from a woman who's given it to a black man...like its tainted or something. I find it funny since I'm AA myself.
I too know some guys like that and it's absurd.... I tell them every time that some of the best tasting ass I've ever tasted was from a fine black woman. Has them running every time

To me a beautiful woman is a beautiful woman regardless of race, but if they decide they don't want to see me for whatever reason then I'm not gonna stomp my feet about it. Just so you all know, I have been turned down.
Old 04-07-2011, 12:37 PM   #85
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by catnipdipper View Post
What if I am a 1/2 AA, midget that is a tad overweight with a penis that is proportionate. Who can I see?

This is the year of our lord 2011 and we have this discussion?
Catnidipper, You are something else. Send the little people my way. I'll rock their world!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
I too know some guys like that and it's absurd.... I tell them every time that some of the best tasting ass I've ever tasted was from a fine black woman. Has them running every time
Yup!
Old 04-07-2011, 12:45 PM   #86
catnipdipper
Valued Poster

Default NBM

Be gentle with me as both my body and my mind are fragile.
Old 04-07-2011, 12:52 PM   #87
Redd Rozay
Fly on The Wall

Encounters: 39

WOW!!!! This is a great thread!!! I have wondered the same thing!!
I don't know if that means pimp or not... What does that matter to the pimp, all they want is the $$$$$$$$.... I being a black male have found on BP and here on ECCIE that some ladies have a NBA policy.... I JUST MOVE ON TO THE NEXT ONE.. YOU CAN BEST BELEIVE THERE IS A PROVIDER OUT THERE THAT WILL TAKE MY $$$$$.....

Why would a pimp tell the girl NBA when it all boils down to $$$$$ ????
Old 04-07-2011, 12:59 PM   #88
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default correct me if i am wrong

but i think the pimp envisions or fears the client might in fact also be a pimp and recruit the girl away, truth urban legend who knows who cares let the girls and guys decide for themselves who they wanna fuck and suck and who they dont.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Rozay View Post
I don't know if that means pimp or not... What does that matter to the pimp, all they want is the $$$$$$$$.... I being a black male have found on BP and here on ECCIE that some ladies have a NBA policy.... I JUST MOVE ON TO THE NEXT ONE.. YOU CAN BEST BELEIVE THERE IS A PROVIDER OUT THERE THAT WILL TAKE MY $$$$$.....

Old 04-07-2011, 01:06 PM   #89
Guest101114
Account Disabled

User ID: 51111
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Rozay View Post

Yep sounds right on the MONEY!!
Old 04-07-2011, 01:47 PM   #90
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 67814
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bistraight69 View Post
From time to time I will cum across providers that say no black men! I never see a policy no asian business men or white men etc... What's the deal with the no black men policy? Is it because the myths are true, are their dicks way to big? Did you ladies have a bad experience with one, so all black men are in the same boat. If you had a bad experience with other race would they all be banned as well? As for me I love all women: Black,White,Asian,Hispanic, everything under the sun.

Strangely a lot of women who won't see black men have black pimps, from my experience and what I've seen.

No, the myth is not true. That was a stereotype created by white men long ago to justify lynching. When it comes to big dicks my discovery is that short men have the biggest dicks. It's like hanging to their knees. Even if they were taller the dicks would still be huge.

I don't discriminate. My policy is: as long as your cash is green, I'll see you. Variety is the spice of life.

And yeah it's a funny thing when someone says " I won't see black men because I had a bad experience with one" which leads me to think, then she can't technically see men of ANY race because men of ALL races, you can have a 'bad experience' with.

It's interesting to see black providers who say " Caucasian men only". I wonder what the hell they're thinking when they post that.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women