Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > The Sandbox-South Texas
The Sandbox-South Texas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70484
biomed161077
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453044
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47786
pyramider46370
bambino40450
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-02-2011, 04:13 AM   #76
capitan1962
Premium Access

Encounters: 157

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Smith111 View Post
That's a good reason to throw a party.
I guess we are on then for the 13th. Now we just need the details. I.E., where and what time. I am now in the DR getting settled into my new house. Found a local bar that has George Strait on the TV's and pictures of John Wayne, Roy Rogers, and the Lone Ranger on the wall.

Food is a little more expensive than in the US but beer and rum is cheaper. 2 people can eat in a nice restaurant and have several beers for around $40 US. As for the women you guys really don't even want to hear about it. They are everywhere, horny, and lonely.
capitan1962 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 02:44 PM   #77
rjdiner
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Smith111 View Post
I think the game against the Lions will tell us a lot about both teams , and give us a clue as to much pussy rj will be buying in 2012, or have bought for him.
Dear Super Sasha:
Please clear your calender for early January.
rjdiner is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 02:52 PM   #78
capitan1962
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjdiner View Post
Dear Super Sasha:
I have been looking forward to this thread all day, .
Old 10-02-2011, 03:02 PM   #79
rjdiner
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by capitan1962 View Post
I have been looking forward to this thread all day, .
Not nearly as much as I have Capitan.

That had to be one of the most epic collapses in the history of the NFL. Thank you Tony Romo, thank you.
Old 10-02-2011, 03:09 PM   #80
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

RJ and Capitan, I figured you two would be the first to post after this game. You know, I am still not convinced that the Lions are all that good of a team. Yes, they came from behind 2 weeks in a row to win big ball games. And I give them their due credit for that. But the Cowboys gave that game away in the second half. The Lions are sitting pretty right now at 4-0. But the season is only a quarter of the way through. There are still 12 games to play. The schedule does favor the Lions. And they are in a weak division, except for the Packers. But any thing could happen. You never know when 1 or 2 of your key players might go down with an injury. I still think the Cowboys, if they can get healthy after the bye week, can come back and still make the playoffs. We will see.
NiceGuy53 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 03:48 PM   #81
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Quote:
Dear Super Sasha:
RJ. If I were in your shoes right now, I probably would be crowing too. But don't count your chickens before they are hatched.

There is still a scenario where you could still lose this bet, even if the Lions do end up with a better record that the Cowboys. Let's say both teams make the playoffs. Dallas wins their division but the Lions do not. Because of their record the Lions get the first wild card spot and are seeded no.5. But the Cowboys will be seeded higher because they won their division, even though the Lions have a better record. You would lose the bet if this were to happen. Just something to think about.
Old 10-02-2011, 03:56 PM   #82
rjdiner
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceGuy53 View Post
RJ. If I were in your shoes right now, I probably would crowing too. But don't count your chickens before they are hatched.

There is is still a scenario where you could still loose this bet, even if the Lions do end up with a better record that the Cowboys. Let's say both teams make the playoffs. Dallas wins their division but the Lions do not. Because of their record the Lions get the first wild card spot and are seeded no.5. But the Cowboys will be seeded higher because they won their division, even though the Lions have a better record. You would lose the bet if this were to happen. Just something to think about.
Nice guy, it's true. All that could happen.

However, all things considered, I think it's more likely non-human primates will be flying out my butt by dinner time.
Old 10-02-2011, 05:47 PM   #83
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Quote:
Nice guy, it's true. All that could happen.

However, all things considered, I think it's more likely non-human primates will be flying out my butt by dinner time.
Yeah, you're a real funny guy! But this ain't over yet! I don't hear the fat lady singing. You could end up eating your own crow! Now that would really be funny! LOL.
Old 10-02-2011, 06:49 PM   #84
Guest110213
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Was the original bet "which team makes the playoffs first" or " Who ends up with the higher playoff seeding". ?

RJ You never replied to my PM so I don't know if I am on this.
Guest110213 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 07:19 PM   #85
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtrSkr View Post
Was the original bet "which team makes the playoffs first" or " Who ends up with the higher playoff seeding". ?

RJ You never replied to my PM so I don't know if I am on this.
It is the higher playoff seeding if both teams make the playoffs.
Old 10-02-2011, 07:40 PM   #86
Guest110213
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

I want to know if I am in on this! I like the Cowboys to end up with the higher seed. And I want a little "AA" in January.
Guest110213 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 09:40 PM   #87
capitan1962
Premium Access

Well the Cowboys making the playoffs are possible (although not likely) but if they do it will most likely be a repeat of what has happened for the last umpteen years (sorry I actually have lost count). Not to insult the Cowboys fans but let's get real. The one consolation they have is if they actually do make the playoffs and they actually do get past the Wild Card weekend they still have the obnoxious Keith Brooking who can run to the other side crying as they are getting their asses kicked.

As long as Asshole Jones owns the Cowboys they will be the most well paid punching bags in the league. Come on the backbone of this thread has been whether or not the Cowboys (Americas team) is a better team than the Detroit Lions. The packers would rip them an asshole so deep they would be wearing depends way before social security.

Garrett isn't a head coach, he should have been fired before Wade, they have the talent to get the job done but with that egotistical asshole for an owner they have it will never happen.
Old 10-02-2011, 10:45 PM   #88
rjdiner
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Yeah, you're a real funny guy! But this ain't over yet! I don't hear the fat lady singing. You could end up eating your own crow! Now that would really be funny! LOL.
HeyNiceGuy, let's not get personal about a friendly wager. Yeah I'm having a good time today after the Romo led Cowboys handed my boys this game. If the situation reverses itself I expect the same shit in spades. I can take it and dish it out, no problem.

Quote:
RJ. If I were in your shoes right now, I probably would be crowing too. But don't count your chickens before they are hatched.

There is still a scenario where you could still lose this bet, even if the Lions do end up with a better record that the Cowboys. Let's say both teams make the playoffs. Dallas wins their division but the Lions do not. Because of their record the Lions get the first wild card spot and are seeded no.5. But the Cowboys will be seeded higher because they won their division, even though the Lions have a better record. You would lose the bet if this were to happen. Just something to think about.
Quote:
Originally Posted by UtrSkr View Post
I want to know if I am in on this! I like the Cowboys to end up with the higher seed. And I want a little "AA" in January.
UTR
I was never able to get back to you on your PM because I was out of town with the wife. So no we have no agreement. If you want to double down on these losers, PM me and I'll gladly make you the same offer.
Old 10-02-2011, 11:36 PM   #89
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

RJ. It's nothing personal. Just some good natured ribbing on both sides. Like I said, I would probably be crowing too, if the situation was reversed. I am just trying to bring you back down to earth here. There are still many games left to be played this year. Nothing has been decided yet. And who knows what could still happen.
Old 10-03-2011, 05:38 AM   #90
Mr. Smith111
Account Disabled

Quote:
Not nearly as much as I have Capitan.

That had to be one of the most epic collapses in the history of the NFL. Thank you Tony Romo, thank you.
I have no argument with that statement.

This is the classic example of what I talked about before, as far as Cowboy fans being frustrated. The first half Romo looked as good as any qb in the league, and the rest of the team was just as good. The Lions didn't even look like they belonged on the field with them.
In this case you can put almost, if not all of it on Romos back.
He handed them 21 points . The defense still played pretty well, but from what I saw the boys are never going to be any more than they are right now unless something changes. (at the very least a new qb)
I'll still root for them, but I don't have much confidence in them.
Detroit isn't as good as I thought they were, but they damn sure find a way to win.
Mr. Smith111 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women