Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160683
Yssup Rider60002
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47607
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35425
Mojojo33117

Old 12-11-2021, 01:42 PM   #76
eccieuser13
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 555020
My ECCIE Reviews

"She was a smart hooker."

And then Popcorn also used the term.

What the HELL are you men on Eccie for? ...starting trouble, I see.

And when... WHEN will the rules of Eccie change so that no woman will be affronted by men who are so low-brained they continuously are rude to women?

When will you who have the power to change Eccie and change the world step up and do so?

When will you realize you have the power every day to make a difference and do it? (I'm talking to the mods)

Eccie is not the place for these ridiculous terms. It is a SAFE place. (Supposed to be)
eccieuser13 is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2021, 01:48 PM   #77
eccieuser13
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews
Default I never walk away with a smile from Eccie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post
All I want to walk away with is a smile.
I never walk away with a smile from Eccie. In fact, I'm contemplating leaving this site for the sole reason I realize it's not a safe place for the hobby. The hobby consists of men AND women.

Well, men love to call women ugly names. But us women do not like it.

Please, Mods, make it an Eccie rule that nobody, man or woman, shall use the term "hooker" on Eccie.
Old 12-11-2021, 02:05 PM   #78
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser13 View Post

When will you realize you have the power every day to make a difference and do it? (I'm talking to the mods)

Eccie is not the place for these ridiculous terms. It is a SAFE place. (Supposed to be)
I would think safety is not icky's problem

it up to both sides to do your homework and pray for the best
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2021, 03:37 PM   #79
eccieuser13
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
I would think safety is not icky's problem

it up to both sides to do your homework and pray for the best
"Safe" place means a space for women and men to connect without derogatory terms. It has nothing to do with screening and personal safety. Absolutely nothing.

"Not icky's problem"? It's a community responsibility to make sure that men and women feel comfortable to talk about the hobby. When men call women derogatory words like hooker, they do not.

But on the other hand, when someone does use the term, I know who to steer clear of. It's out in the open, at least.
Old 12-11-2021, 04:56 PM   #80
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
"Safe" place means a space for women and men to connect without derogatory terms. It has nothing to do with screening and personal safety. Absolutely nothing.

"Not icky's problem"? It's a community responsibility to make sure that men and women feel comfortable to talk about the hobby. When men call women derogatory words like hooker, they do not.

But on the other hand, when someone does use the term, I know who to steer clear of. It's out in the open, at least.
ok I'll go with nothing is safe, not even icky
as for who to stay clear of. See ya did some homework on icky
that is not good ????
Old 12-11-2021, 05:49 PM   #81
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 12

ECCIE is a review board for men. Anything else is secondary. If the term hooker offends you then I apologize but it's one of the many terms used for women in the profession and this term has been around since at least the Civil War days. Lady members who do not let themselves get offended by some of the idiots on here can use this forum to their advantage.
CryptKicker is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2021, 05:54 PM   #82
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

So wait-- you want to create a rule based on how you perceive a word-- without consideration for others...

I don't care about the word hooker. Or whore. Or slut. Or any other term that a gent might choose to use. Life is too short to get up in my feelings about a word-- no need to ban the word-- just if it offends you, you know to avoid that individual.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2021, 05:58 PM   #83
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryptKicker View Post
ECCIE is a review board for men. Anything else is secondary. If the term hooker offends you then I apologize but it's one of the many terms used for women in the profession and this term has been around since at least the Civil War days. Lady members who do not let themselves get offended by some of the idiots on here can use this forum to their advantage.
This general is the reason why working girls are called Hookers

https://www.wearethemighty.com › mighty-history › re...
Apr 29, 2020 — Joseph Hooker was a Union Army officer that served as major general during the Civil War. On June 17, 1863, he moved the entire Army of
Old 12-11-2021, 08:47 PM   #84
Alyssa XOXO
MILF w/TRUE GRIT!🐕🐶💛

User ID: 191007
Location: Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com I Only Reply To THIS EMAIL/SEE AUTO REPLY 🐕
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treetop78759 View Post
Guess what? I also took a dog toy
Wait a fucking minute! Now we have a problem... Stealing odds and ends from a Hooker doesn't matter BUT, NOT A FurBaby I guarantee you that poor baby KNOWS its toy is MISSING. SHAME ON YOU...

I'm going to hug on my FurBabies now and feel the sadz for the other FurBaby...*sigh*
Alyssa XOXO is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2021, 08:56 PM   #85
Alyssa XOXO
MILF w/TRUE GRIT!🐕🐶💛

User ID: 191007
Location: Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com I Only Reply To THIS EMAIL/SEE AUTO REPLY 🐕
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryptKicker View Post
I personally get VERY offended when I get called "Hooker".

It's "Ms. Hooker"

Put Some Respek On My Name.
Alyssa XOXO is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2021, 09:18 PM   #86
Michael8219
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO View Post
Wait a fucking minute! Now we have a problem... Stealing odds and ends from a Hooker doesn't matter BUT, NOT A FurBaby I guarantee you that poor baby KNOWS its toy is MISSING. SHAME ON YOU...

I'm going to hug on my FurBabies now and feel the sadz for the other FurBaby...*sigh*
I’m kind of a FurBaby and would thoroughly enjoy your hugs from what I’ve discerned from this site!
Michael8219 is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2021, 01:14 AM   #87
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

I like to call them whores and call the guys paying tricks, things are what they are......
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2021, 04:34 AM   #88
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

Quote:

Just another member of the cancel culture bullshit. If you're offended being a "hooker", then maybe fucking random strangers for money isn't for you
mrredcat43 is online now   Quote
Old 12-12-2021, 05:24 AM   #89
January Maye
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 396585
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Who is the OP? I was commenting to Opossum. Somehow Treetop is a representative speaking on his behalf? Or is it simply handle abuse?

Hobby souvenir includes name thieving? Or is Opossum also Treetop?

January Maye
January Maye is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2021, 07:18 AM   #90
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
Its science.

Women tend to have smaller hands, which generally results in better fine motor control. Combine that with the fact that testosterone tends to make men slightly more jittery than women... and women as a collective tend to have a better grasp on focused vision-- it all results in the fact that women with training will always be a better shot.
Not true. Women may have a slight advantage between people who’ve never touched a weapon, because they actually listen to the instructor rather than relying on what they picked up in Sylvester Stallone movies, but the male anatomy is better cut out for handling a handgun. A first shot may be competitive, likely not much difference between genders, but anything following up the male always has an advantage. Show me a woman who can get a decent 2nd+ shot with a 135grn Glock 10 and I’ll show you a freakish bulldyke.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women