Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Questions for the Staff - San Antonio
Questions for the Staff - San Antonio Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60005
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47607
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-20-2011, 07:51 AM   #76
OneHotMale
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky21a View Post
just say Ck No need to beat around the bush...lol and if she likes his cookin better than this one then she should stay exclusively at that taco stand on the internets ... its up and running isn't it?

The Management has spoken and you not going to get what you want mrs milf... so move one. GTFO... or what ever it is that can penetrate your psyche...

Yeah you are right lucky as it was CK who was her And WM I think that you as well as everyone else knows this to be a fact.

Since you are not likely to get an answer to your question anytime soon might I suggest you take Sixx up on his offer and maybe include his buddy Whispers and take all of your frustrations out on them bcd.
Old 03-20-2011, 10:28 AM   #77
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

I make two post on this thread and you claim that I continue to make excuses for the Mod.

Two points only make a line. You need a minimum of three to establish a vector with direction as to where things are possibly going.

You've supplied a vast amount more than is needed for people to know where you are *personally* standing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Milf View Post
And you continue to make excuses for him. Let him make his own. He's a big boy.
Old 03-20-2011, 03:40 PM   #78
Likinikki
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7867
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
It's the respect of putting forth an effort to help those who seek it, That counts.
Putting forth an effort...or sticking your nose into someone else's business?? Seems to me, your so called *effort to help,* is narcissistic at best.

Amaya openly thanked Mokoa for addressing her issue, yet, you continue to belabor a *moot* point...as stated in your OWN WORDS.

Why is it that only you and DryTry2 are the only ones that seem to KNOW what the hell you're talking about? You have YET to post EXACTLY what YOUR issue is. You throw around VAGUE accusations as if to implement Mokoa on a felony or something!

WM...you love to hate and you spread that hate, like cancer, to this site and any other site you're on. You may think, you're fighting the good fight...but, in reality, you're only making a mockery of the providers who strive to be respectful and enjoy what we call the hobby.

After this thread and how you shamelessly attack a Mod...can you really blame him or anyone for putting you on ignore? Just for the record...he has ABSOLUTELY, no obligation to you, or anyone, to put up with vulgarness...and that's EXACTLY what this is...VULGAR, RUDE and SELF-SERVING.

I assimilate his option with provider references...it's not an OBLIGATION...it's a PRIVILEGE...that is offered. You do not pay him for HIS TIME...he volunteers his time, to maintain a balanced community, and to enforce the RULES. All other *personal* issues...are at HIS DISCRETION as to when, how, and if he wants to address them. I think you're forgetting the definition of OBLIGATION.

If this thread is any indication of the type of pm Mokoa received from you...then, an APOLOGY, is in order...as this is way out of line...and very disrespectful! A little appreciation, gratitude, and respect would be better received, than a mouthful of accusations, and public humiliation.

None of us are ever going to be perfect or even close to it...I've had to learn and embrace that concept through the years. Everyone here is an outlaw by default...that, in itself, should be humbling.
Old 03-20-2011, 04:51 PM   #79
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

sixx
Old 03-20-2011, 05:09 PM   #80
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Calling names etc is unwarranted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Likinikki View Post
Putting forth an effort...or sticking your nose into someone else's business?? Seems to me, your so called *effort to help,* is narcissistic at best. Excuse me? So now your stooping to calling me narcissistic? And who's business did I stick my nose in? Do explain? As You have yet to realize that this issue is very much about an issue concerning Mokoa refusing to help me. As it is also about his refusal to help others. Seems my nose is very much in my own business. Thank you very much!

Amaya openly thanked Mokoa for addressing her issue, yet, you continue to belabor a *moot* point...as stated in your OWN WORDS.

Yet again, if you were to read. You would notice in her thread, it was stated that she is NOT the only one who experienced the issue with him. This thread is NOT about Prittikitti. Regardless if she commented in here to state she finally saw a changed and finally received a reply from him. You lack that realization.

Why is it that only you and DryTry2 are the only ones that seem to KNOW what the hell you're talking about? You have YET to post EXACTLY what YOUR issue is. You throw around VAGUE accusations as if to implement Mokoa on a felony or something!

You have got to be kidding. You're clearly reading only what you want to and not what's in clear print. I don't need to restate it, for you to understand. It's clearly indicated and MANY folks KNOW exactly what the issue is as I've clearly outlined it and as such they've contacted me stating so and saying Thank you!!

WM...you love to hate and you spread that hate, like cancer, to this site and any other site you're on. You may think, you're fighting the good fight...but, in reality, you're only making a mockery of the providers who strive to be respectful and enjoy what we call the hobby.

I love to hate and spread hate? Thanks for letting me know that.
As it seems you and your same click of friends are the ones bringing the unwarranted constant drama & hate.
You can state I'm hating, all you want. And that I'm making a mockery.
Of what I like to know?? You & your friends constant snide & hateful remarks will not make me to coward away from presenting an ISSUE. I don't give a rats ass if it's about someone you like or hang with. It's an issue I and others have experienced and I have every right to address it without YOU and your same group of friends spewing hate and and other garbage toward me.

After this thread and how you shamelessly attack a Mod...can you really blame him or anyone for putting you on ignore? Just for the record...he has ABSOLUTELY, no obligation to you, or anyone, to put up with vulgarness...and that's EXACTLY what this is...VULGAR, RUDE and SELF-SERVING.

I shamelessly attacked a Mod? So members are ONLY allowed to present issues about others members but NOT about issues that pertain to a MOD? And doing so is shamelessly attacking a Mod?

If I've done any of the things you've accused me of. Hate, mockery, attacking, Lynching of a Mod etc. That I'm rude, vulgar and self-serving. Then I do believe it would have been addressed and I do believe I would have received a warning or points and or something from someone on staff and that this thread would have been pulled or closed. Of which noting of the kind has taken place. Your allegations are nothing more than just that!

And if folks want to put me on ignore, which it seems you and others haven't. By all means. Do so. My feelings wouldn't be hurt and I'll still be a strong woman standing firm in what I believe in and not cowardly kissing folks ass.

I assimilate his option with provider references...it's not an OBLIGATION...it's a PRIVILEGE...that is offered. You do not pay him for HIS TIME...he volunteers his time, to maintain a balanced community, and to enforce the RULES. All other *personal* issues...are at HIS DISCRETION as to when, how, and if he wants to address them. I think you're forgetting the definition of OBLIGATION.

Your right, he volunteers his time as a Mod to help!
And if he chooses to refuse help that he volunteered to do, then he should not be a Mod.

If this thread is any indication of the type of pm Mokoa received from you...then, an APOLOGY, is in order...as this is way out of line...and very disrespectful! A little appreciation, gratitude, and respect would be better received, than a mouthful of accusations, and public humiliation.

None of us are ever going to be perfect or even close to it...I've had to learn and embrace that concept through the years. Everyone here is an outlaw by default...that, in itself, should be humbling.

An apology? I'm out of line for putting forth an issue and you feel I owe an apology? No ma'am your incorrect. Folks shouldn't feel intimidated by members such as yourself or others, because they present an issue.
Nor should folks be told their out of line for presenting an issue and thus they owe an apology. Maybe in your world, you feel that problems should be swept under the rug and folks should feel ashamed of putting forth issues. Regardless of whom they involve. But where I come from. It's ones right to right speak up when wrong doing is taking place. And thus, said person shouldn't feel ashamed nor verbally attacked for doing so. I owe no apology to Mokoa and I was well with the lines of posting the issue.
And no one's stated I expect anyone to be perfect. And I know all to well about being humble. I live my life everyday as a humble person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxbach View Post

sixx

Is that to go with the drink, you asked me out for this Wed?
Old 03-20-2011, 05:18 PM   #81
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Milf View Post

Is that to go with the drink, you asked me out for this Wed?
Nah, if we ever get that drink I prefer something a little more filling!

sixx
Old 03-20-2011, 06:07 PM   #82
flinde
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

"....You & your friends constant snide & hateful remarks...."

I have been unable to locate any of Nikki's constant snide and hateful remarks using the handy "search" tab.

Mokoa, please drop everything and fix the "search" feature immediately. Then apologize to me, publically, in writing, of course, for my inconvenience. I expect this to happen ASAP, Mokoa, or I will notify the owners of your complete lack of customer service.

I will continue posting these demands regularly until you do exactly as I say Mokoa, so get busy.
Old 03-20-2011, 06:51 PM   #83
Guest080312-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32
Default Your "Complaint" Against Mokoa

Flinde -- HA!!! Loved it!
Old 03-20-2011, 07:28 PM   #84
Likinikki
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

WM, I will be woman and humble enough, to apologize, if you truly feel as though I was name calling...as that was not my intention. I most definitely, was NOT name calling, but rather, making an objective and informed observation of your actions.

Let me share a little tidbit about effective communication...

When you open up an honest conversation, you not only share your thoughts with honesty, but also invite honest feedback.

There's the possibility that you might not like what you hear, because it could expose a flaw or a weakness *you* may not see. By being *willing* to engage in an honest dialogue, you open yourself to possibilities for success and growth...without it, you're only spinning in circles with no possibility of success.

I have nothing more to contribute.

Hope everyone has a good week...and happy hobbying, isn't that what we're here for?
Old 03-20-2011, 08:09 PM   #85
satexasguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Well said Nikki. Some people just like to beat a dead horse.
Old 03-20-2011, 08:30 PM   #86
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You attacked my character numerous times, because you and others don't like the fact that I presented an issue involving someone you hang out with and or like.
I put forth an issue. Damn straight I did and I don't regret doing so. And I welcome feedback pertaining to said *issue*.
However, you've not presented honest feedback about the *issue*. Rather you consistently attacked my character. And told me how I am as a person etc.
Because I choose not to tolerate your verbal attacks, doesn't make me a weak person at all. Quite the opposite.
I also don't need you to school me on how I ought exchange in honest dialogue. I'm doing just fine, standing firm on the issue and the verbal assaults from a few of you.

Quote:
WM, I will be woman and humble enough, to apologize, if you truly feel as though I was name calling...as that was not my intention. I most definitely, was NOT name calling, but rather, making an objective and informed observation of your actions.

Let me share a little tidbit about effective communication...

When you open up an honest conversation, you not only share your thoughts with honesty, but also invite honest feedback.

There's the possibility that you might not like what you hear, because it could expose a flaw or a weakness *you* may not see. By being *willing* to engage in an honest dialogue, you open yourself to possibilities for success and growth...without it, you're only spinning in circles with no possibility of success.

I have nothing more to contribute.

Hope everyone has a good week...and happy hobbying, isn't that what we're here for?
Old 03-20-2011, 08:31 PM   #87
Likinikki
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

satexasguy, thank you! I got thread-slapped awhile back for posting a pic of a dead horse...so, I'll just refrain from adding the pic! (lol)
Old 03-20-2011, 09:06 PM   #88
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

Very classy of you Likinikki, I seriously doubt you will ever get the same from WM......

That is to be expected in an OPEN FORUM....

There's the possibility that you might not like what you hear, because it could expose a flaw or a weakness *you* may not see.
That's too bad because WE ALL see those flaws, etc....

sixx
Old 03-21-2011, 05:15 AM   #89
flinde
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Yea Nikki, I think "cancer" was a little over the top and out of line--good to see you woman up and apologize.

More like ringworm or a lice infestation than cancer.
Old 03-21-2011, 07:06 AM   #90
Drtry2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

WM it is apparent to me from my understanding of how the Mods work, that they have made the discussion to let you have all the rope you need to hang yourself.

Experience tells me that the concerns you put forward to them, are not concerns that they feel need to be fixed.

Like it or not this is a private forum and they can run it how they see fit...there is little we can do or say, other than to boycott it.

And Mokoa as a VOLUNTEER should be given a little more respect to for his VOLUNTEER service to this community.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women