Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59988
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47594
pyramider46370
bambino40334
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 10-01-2011, 07:04 PM   #76
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
I B do you think women shbould be allowed in the military?
Certainly!
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 07:47 PM   #77
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

But not gays?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 07:48 PM   #78
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Or gay women.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 09:23 PM   #79
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Certainly!
So I B in your world gays should be not in the military because you have some sterotype that gay men just want to fuck any man in their site??? It's 2011 and it's sad that you have those beliefs- I guess you don't think muslims shouldn't serve because everyone of them is a potential terrorist right?
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 09:46 PM   #80
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
But not gays?
What are you? Illiterate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
I guess you don't think muslims shouldn't serve because everyone of them is a potential terrorist right?
And here you are being a presumptuous ass aren't you? But all in all, Muslims are decent folk for the most part. The ones I worked with in Southwest Asia abhor homosexuality. They prefer to execute fags rather than tolerate them.
Old 10-02-2011, 01:01 AM   #81
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

If a gay soldier makes unwanted sexual advances, and refuses to stop when asked, that soldier should be disciplined. Same as heterosexual soldiers. As long as what they do doesn't interfere with their duty, I don't care. God Bless all of them!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 03:33 AM   #82
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

it took me a little time but I have finally solved the mystery!

IB and Whirly are both gay and have difficulty dealing with what they perceive to be the inner demons that haunt them!

Perhaps the two of you should meet and fit together the remaining pieces of the puzzle!

Problem solved!!!!!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 05:36 AM   #83
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post

IB and Whirly are both gay and have difficulty dealing with what they perceive to be the inner demons that haunt them!

Perhaps the two of you should meet and fit together the remaining pieces of the puzzle!

Problem solved!!!!!
No shit. Just because I B can't control his sexuality he thinks everyone can't!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 11:05 AM   #84
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Funny thing Obama condemned the GOP politicians for not rebuking the people who booed the soldier or at least speaking out- Rick Santorum claimed he didn't hear the boos: http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bes....cnn?hpt=hp_t2
There's no way in hell Santorum didn't hear the boos.
Old 10-02-2011, 11:07 AM   #85
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post

Problem solved!!!!!
You are lying and you damn well know it. Sure, a few panty-waist fags were drafted with you to go to Vietnam in the late ‘60s. But those who checked “no” to same sex liaisons and were inducted knew they better not tell. Otherwise, men like you and/or your buddies would have beat the shit out of them. You also know you wouldn’t want your eighteen year old son billeted with fags. But rather than be honest when you’re faced with questions about your real feelings on the subject, you choose to hide, deflect and project. It’s so easy for you to be an armchair liberal when your sentiments are imposed on others and do not disturb you in your comfy little world. Remember, 98% of the military are not homosexuals, and the majority of the “tip of the spear” soldiers, sailors and marines do not want to serve in a foxhole with those who are openly gay. The LGBT community has a militant agenda, and you’ve drank their Kool-Aid. You needn’t reply; you’ve already demonstrated you’re nothing more than a liberal LGBT sycophant regurgitating the Kool-Aid dribble you’ve swallowed. Hopefully you are wearing a bib.

Quote:
No shit. Just because I B can't control his sexuality he thinks everyone can't!
WTF, everybody on this board knows your position on homosexuality: your prefer to be on the bottom or on your knees. There’s no doubt you’ll retort with some lame-ass insult – probably entailing some homo reference you are so fond of – but the fact remains, you’ve already ignorantly come out in support of fags, pedophiles, necrophiliacs and zoophiles. In effect, you’ve demonstrated that you are beyond intellectual redemption.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
If a gay soldier makes unwanted sexual advances, and refuses to stop when asked, that soldier should be disciplined. Same as heterosexual soldiers. As long as what they do doesn't interfere with their duty, I don't care. God Bless all of them!
Sounds like you are all for DADT, but this current administration insisted that DADT be repealed so as not to alienate its LGBT supporters. And you are probably against the militant activism demonstrated by Lt. Dan Choi and the other five homos who handcuffed themselves to the White House fence last year, seeing as how wearing a military uniform while protesting is against federal laws and regulations. That type of behavior was also proscribed by the “Don’t Tell” part of DADT – now rescinded.

Fact is, DADT was working. It was only the militant-activists fags who couldn’t repress their deviant sexual urges enough to deal with it.
Old 10-02-2011, 11:10 AM   #86
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Obama is a phony; he knows those few in the crowd didn't boo the military soldier's service.....he is just campgaining like a loser on this one !
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 11:11 AM   #87
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Funny thing Obama condemned the GOP politicians for not rebuking the people who booed the soldier or at least speaking out- Rick Santorum claimed he didn't hear the boos: http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bes....cnn?hpt=hp_t2
There's no way in hell Santorum didn't hear the boos.
WE, you're fucking hilarious. Obama said he didn't hear what the Reverend Jeremiah Wright was saying for twenty years.
Old 10-02-2011, 11:12 AM   #88
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

BAM !!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
WE, you're fucking hilarious. Obama said he didn't hear what the Reverend Jeremiah Wright was saying for twenty years.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 12:38 PM   #89
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Show proof that Obama was at service during Jeremiah Wrights sermons- it's a big difference if Obama was at the service during these sermons and claim he didn't hear them- Santorum was actually there- maybe when Obamacare goes in full effect Santorum can visit an ENY doctor and get his hearing checked out!
Old 10-02-2011, 01:12 PM   #90
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Show proof that Obama was at service during Jeremiah Wrights sermons- it's a big difference if Obama was at the service during these sermons and claim he didn't hear them- Santorum was actually there- maybe when Obamacare goes in full effect Santorum can visit an ENY doctor and get his hearing checked out!
"Did I ever hear him make remarks that could be considered controversial while I sat in church? Yes," Obama said. [March 18, 2008]
http://blog.washingtonpost.com/44/2008/03/post-279.html
http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/story?id=4480868&page=1

In his book Dreams from My Father, Obama quotes Reverend Wright as sermonizing, "White folks' greed runs a world in need."

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women