Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70422
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47570
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 12-17-2010, 06:55 PM   #76
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Location: Even with a gorgeous avatar: Happiness is ephemeral

Quote:
Originally Posted by topguntex View Post
I think the Squirrel may have grounds for a civil action - of course there are plenty of professionals on here to assist in THAT task - for both Squirrel and Ansley! And Ed and Becky, too - we all know how these things spread!

Maybe TTH can take on this case pro-bono
discreetgent is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 08:31 PM   #77
John Bull
Valued Poster

Becky
You may wish to double-check with your vet but there are kennel owners in my past and I can tell you that beef knuckle bones will not shatter or splinter and are safe for dogs. Fowl, ham, pork, and smaller, less dense beef bones can do the above and should never be given to a dog.
As PJ said, rawhide is the safest of all.
John Bull is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 08:55 PM   #78
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Bull View Post
So DG, do you have any tips for taking care of pets?
Ansley is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 09:05 PM   #79
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Feed squirrels raw nuts?
Guest083011 is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 09:49 PM   #80
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Location: Even with a gorgeous avatar: Happiness is ephemeral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansley View Post
So DG, do you have any tips for taking care of pets?
Yup, don't have any. If I was ever on Becky's bucket list I probably just made the quickest move ever to a gals DNS list
discreetgent is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 09:55 PM   #81
Katy Alexander
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6173

Thank you for your very sweet thoughts. It really does mean a lot to us.Edward is back to near normal today. He is being abnoxous , and threw a tantrum when he noticed that all of his bones are no longer in his toy box. It feels so good to have my tyrant back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
Just how old is Ed? Both in real years and the equivalent in dog years.
Hi Charles , Edward is a very sturdy 8 in dog years.In human years according to his weight he is in his mid fifties.Oddly enough Edward is the same age as most of my clients.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SR Only View Post

Tonight everyone can wear tiaras, chew dog biscuits (not bones), and chase squirrels and cats!! Our blessings to you two!!! Please don't ever keep us in the dark about Ed (or you!).
Thank you SR, Ed especially likes the part about chasing Squirrels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansley View Post
Becky as you know I have already communicated my concern for Edward. Now what I want to know is, when can the squirrel start back to annoying Edward?
Oh geez I forgot to mention that aside from the pieces of bone they also found an entire Squirrel in his tummy. It showed up perfectly on his xray.Hey Ans have you seen Tanny around recently ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by topguntex View Post

Sorry for your loss, Lily. I know how much it still hurts.
That goes triple from us Lily.I knew about your loss,but did not know how it happened. I felt so bad when I read your post. I know what a nightmare it is. and how helpless it makes you feel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by discreetgent View Post
Surprised the Squirrel doesn't have a web page yet.
I heard a rumor that the Squirrel has hired the lovely professionals of Iblue to design his web site.It seems that the poor fellow has been suffering from some kind of identity crisis, some days he thinks he is a dog, others a rodent. So the kind hearted geniuses at iblue have offered to help reinvent his image . From now on he will be known as Manny the flying Squirrel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Bull View Post
Becky
You may wish to double-check with your vet but there are kennel owners in my past and I can tell you that beef knuckle bones will not shatter or splinter and are safe for dogs. Fowl, ham, pork, and smaller, less dense beef bones can do the above and should never be given to a dog.
I was actually giving him those large beef marrow bones that they sell at most pet food stores. I think that for most dogs they are safe, but Ed has such a strong jaw he could break me in two if he ever felt like it. I have decided to stick with bully sticks( bull penises) He really loves those things,, and Santa always brings him a three footer for Christmas.

I have heard that Rawhide bones as well as Greenies can cause a blockage in some dogs so have always avoided them Aside from penises Ed also likes to eat Busy bones,dental bones,and Jumbones.So we still have plenty of options if he will ever forgive me for throwing out his bone collection.
Katy Alexander is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 10:22 PM   #82
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

Ansley is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women