Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453029
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47750
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-03-2011, 11:52 AM   #76
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
I'm not entirely sure it would be advisable to hold your breath waiting for me to tailor my posts just so that you understand them.

It's not a delicate situation to me...just like that threAD that was posted earlier. It's only "delicate" if you choose to make it so, because with a hooker board, "delicate" really doesn't apply much...
Perhaps not to you, but open your mind a bit and realize it may be delicate to others....
Old 03-03-2011, 11:55 AM   #77
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
From his signature: because I'm Wakeup, and I have no problem being the elephant out front shitting all over your parade.

He makes no bones about speaking his mind. I doubt he is regreting what or how he said what he did. One thing I do respect about him is you know exactly where you stand with him at all times. This is a good thing.
I know, and I like wakeup for that reason, as I am quite straight forward as well...but sometimes it's better (well for me at least) if I word things a bit different, so I don't come across so harsh, as I have a tendency to do so..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight View Post
I think Val was being "cheeky"....right?!?! Did I use it correctly?? I'm finally learning English after all these years.....bloody hell.
You're right Ed! Well done love
Old 03-03-2011, 12:00 PM   #78
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie View Post
Perhaps not to you, but open your mind a bit and realize it may be delicate to others....
I'm still confused. I realize that people take things differently than I do. But why should I edit my posts to make them more agreeable to people who are taking things in a way I disagree with? You see my point? I'm not in the habit of doing things I don't want to do for no other reason than to make things easier for them to swallow...
Old 03-03-2011, 12:06 PM   #79
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha thom View Post
I had to end a serious relationship over 1.5 years ago. Got into a stupid rebound relationship a month after I broke up with him...it was so stupid. Don't do it! Give yourself a few months by yourself, friends, families, work, hobbies, new puppy, etc before you're ready to start dating again. I have moved on and I'm with a great guy now. I have no more feelings for the guy I left. The memory is gone. I saved all the bad e-mails he sent me as reminders of why I left him.
Good advice. I also save all the nasty text messages so when they come crawling back I remind myself why to say "Hell no!"
Old 03-03-2011, 01:33 PM   #80
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Quote:
I'm still confused. I realize that people take things differently than I do. But why should I edit my posts to make them more agreeable to people who are taking things in a way I disagree with? You see my point? I'm not in the habit of doing things I don't want to do for no other reason than to make things easier for them to swallow...

Sounds like someone else's point on a very different matter........ Why SHOULD he have to explain himself when what he says is perfectly understandable? And why SHOULD he have to fluff it up so that it is nicer to read for whomever is reading it? It is a public forum, and his way of expressing what he sees as truth when it is no where near a point of him attacking/insulting/bad mouthing anyone? Sometimes the truth hurts...... Not his fault he doesn't have a filter that changes truth to BS and agreeablity........

Take him for exactly what he is, and what he says makes more and more sense......

JaD
Old 03-03-2011, 02:30 PM   #81
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I see your point....and in all fairness you shouldn't have to edit your posts to appease others, but perhaps just don't comment on it if it's something you care less about?

At least that's what I've stopped doing....
Old 03-03-2011, 02:36 PM   #82
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude View Post
Sounds like someone else's point on a very different matter........ Why SHOULD he have to explain himself when what he says is perfectly understandable? And why SHOULD he have to fluff it up so that it is nicer to read for whomever is reading it? It is a public forum, and his way of expressing what he sees as truth when it is no where near a point of him attacking/insulting/bad mouthing anyone? Sometimes the truth hurts...... Not his fault he doesn't have a filter that changes truth to BS and agreeablity........

Take him for exactly what he is, and what he says makes more and more sense......

JaD
I do take Wakeup for exactly what he is....The thread I was referring to, the OP was asking for advice and how to deal with a hard situation....So by all means everyone can contribute, however I don't really think what he said was contributing in any way....it was just a bit random and out there, wasn't giving the OP advice (whether good or bad)...so in those cases, why bother even posting??
Old 03-03-2011, 03:01 PM   #83
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
There is no comparison. lol.

I'm very proud of Charlie btw.
See Charlie....we're all proud of you!
Old 03-03-2011, 03:06 PM   #84
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
I'm very proud of Charlie btw.
Quote:
See Charlie....we're all proud of you!
Damn!!! Failed again.
Old 03-03-2011, 03:10 PM   #85
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
Damn!!! Failed again.
Whatever!!...yes you can be a pain in the ass, but so can I!....But I know deep down inside you're just a sweet little teddy bear
Old 03-03-2011, 03:13 PM   #86
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Whatever!!...yes you can be a pain in the ass, but so can I!....But I know deep down inside you're just a sweet little teddy bear

TY. There may be hope yet.
Old 03-03-2011, 03:17 PM   #87
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Damn!!! Failed again.
Old 03-03-2011, 03:22 PM   #88
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Damn!!! Failed again.
Keep trying Chuck, but I think the ladies have you figured out! My game is to them guessing.
Old 03-03-2011, 03:27 PM   #89
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

Val while I agree in spirit with what you are saying the fact is that while it may not have been helpful to the OP on that thread it was a contribution overall IMHO......

Now if we are going to split hairs over that I can understand, but wouldn't it be just as or more useful as the rampant emoticons and other flirty banter that goes on in EVERY other thread in this forum? So is it the same to expect those others to "simply not post"? Not being argumentative (much) just stating observations.

JaD
Old 03-03-2011, 03:30 PM   #90
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
I do take Wakeup for exactly what he is....The thread I was referring to, the OP was asking for advice and how to deal with a hard situation....So by all means everyone can contribute, however I don't really think what he said was contributing in any way....it was just a bit random and out there, wasn't giving the OP advice (whether good or bad)...so in those cases, why bother even posting??
I really wish I'd had time to get back to that thread before it was closed, after all, it was all about me and I missed a golden opportunity to comment because I was too busy at work.

Since you brought it up, one thing that amazed me though was after the initial "Wakeup, you're an asshole" comments got shot out, how many people agreed that it was a threAD...no matter how I called it...and the subsequent commentary about threADs in general was outstanding. I think that makes my post a good contribution...even CC, knee-jerk blasting me, collected himself, and admitted it was an AD and then removed that portion of the OP...

Again, that particular instance you mention was a valid contribution as well...people were just unready to hear me call it out at first. A thread can be contributed to in a myriad of ways, not just by answering the questions or quoting the OP...
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women