Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70481
biomed161061
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453041
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47779
pyramider46370
bambino40447
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 12-22-2019, 07:11 AM   #76
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
Face to face you wouldn't say that...AND THAT'S A PROMISE.
You would have to be at the TOP of your game to take me out and then a trip to the ICU would be in order for you...I've trained HARD my whole life with strength and endurance you could only hope to match. People at the Gym I go to comment on me strength and endurance...you up for a little CrossFit?? You NEVER seen me comment about wiping anyone ass, unlike you...I don't threaten anyone that's not who I am....but I put big mouths like yourself in check. I don't tolerate big mouths...you got prema-banned from the other board because of YOUR BIG MOUTH!!
ok ENOUGH!!! Enough of yalls back and forth Ted Talk. I've literally run out of my buttery movie theater Popcawn...and my rib cage is hurting from dying from laughter. I can't take no moe. yalls beef is funnier than Richard Pryor's best standup. This thread is an instant classic. I hope the mods sticky this. I'd pay top dollar to see you two in a backyard rump-a-roo.

However if it went down I think this is how it would go. PX would be Bruce Lee and you'd be the disgraceful O'Hara.

Old 12-22-2019, 08:57 AM   #77
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Old 12-22-2019, 10:50 AM   #78
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55

Quote:
You don't mean shit to me, you're banned here on a regular basis because of your out-of-control mouth and perma-banned of the other site for the same reason...NOT ME. You're the only one threating to do bodily harm to other people...NOT ME. One the other hand I've dealt with loud mouths that decide when the situation arouse they weren't so loud after all. I always get a kick out of that. I don't go looking for trouble or start trouble...I confront it!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
Yep, so...........IMHO.....and in all due respect...bb1961, quit feeding this troll.
anyone up for 3 5 minute rounds of...kumbaya.

bb1961, i speak softly and carry a big stick. did i ever say i'd kick your ass? no. did i ever say i'm 250 n ripped? no. did i ever claim i'm a 6th degree blackbelt in multiple discipines? no. i could go on and on, but you get the point.

for the record, i got banned on oh2 for calling out a pimp. ck prefers she-pimps over hobbyists. a worthy cause for a perma-ban imo..
Old 12-22-2019, 05:20 PM   #79
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
anyone up for 3 5 minute rounds of...kumbaya.

bb1961, i speak softly and carry a big stick. did i ever say i'd kick your ass? no. did i ever say i'm 250 n ripped? no. did i ever claim i'm a 6th degree blackbelt in multiple discipines? no. i could go on and on, but you get the point.

for the record, i got banned on oh2 for calling out a pimp. ck prefers she-pimps over hobbyists. a worthy cause for a perma-bann imo..
I never THREATENED to assault anyone...YOU HAVE!!
Then you get all keyboard badass and say...I'M CALL YOU OUT bb1961 and asking me to PM your worthless ass...how many people have been prema-banned because it is the fault of someone else.
I guess your diarrhea of the mouth is carried over to ECCIE...because you have been banned here for saying stupid shit ALL the time also....again someone else is at fault.
That you say you would put the hurt on McConnell is like beating on a child or a woman...pretty easy pickens.
I detest the left and all they stand for but NEVER threaded pinhead Adam Shit or wader pants Jerry baby rattler or anyone I disagree with...you're the one who stated "let's have CIVIL DISCOURSE". Well assaulting ANYONE isn't CIVIL DISCOURSE!!
You have excuses for everything and then pretending to know ANYTHING about me...YOU FUCKING DON'T.
Old 12-22-2019, 09:10 PM   #80
USAsoldier
Premium Access

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Face to face you wouldn't say that...AND THAT'S A PROMISE.
You would have to be at the TOP of your game to take me out and then a trip to the ICU would be in order for you...I've trained HARD my whole life with strength and endurance you could only hope to match. People at the Gym I go to comment on me strength and endurance...you up for a little CrossFit?? You NEVER seen me comment about wiping anyone ass, unlike you...I don't threaten anyone that's not who I am....but I put big mouths like yourself in check. I don't tolerate big mouths...you got prema-banned from the other board because of YOUR BIG MOUTH!!
You said dudes compliment you at the gym?.... Cool man.
Old 12-22-2019, 09:40 PM   #81
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAsoldier View Post

sis chaps, I don't think anybody 'axed' you.
Old 12-23-2019, 06:01 AM   #82
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
you crack me up

I can picture them walking past him saying: "hey say shawty you got them pecks pecks...I love your calves dawg. Do you shower at the gym." Hahaha
Old 12-23-2019, 06:03 AM   #83
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
I never THREATENED to assault anyone...YOU HAVE!!
Then you get all keyboard badass and say...I'M CALL YOU OUT bb1961 and asking me to PM your worthless ass...how many people have been prema-banned because it is the fault of someone else.
I guess your diarrhea of the mouth is carried over to ECCIE...because you have been banned here for saying stupid shit ALL the time also....again someone else is at fault.
That you say you would put the hurt on McConnell is like beating on a child or a woman...pretty easy pickens.
I detest the left and all they stand for but NEVER threaded pinhead Adam Shit or wader pants Jerry baby rattler or anyone I disagree with...you're the one who stated "let's have CIVIL DISCOURSE". Well assaulting ANYONE isn't CIVIL DISCOURSE!!
You have excuses for everything and then pretending to know ANYTHING about me...YOU FUCKING DON'T.
why are you typing in all caps. You must be Bigly Mad lmao
Old 12-23-2019, 02:12 PM   #84
sunny60
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

The guy is not impeached yet. Like it or not, he is still "PRESIDENT" of USA. And,unlike Obama or Clinton,he had already made enough money on his own by buying people like Obama and Clinton, before he decided to cut the middleman like them, and go straight at it.
Old 12-23-2019, 04:27 PM   #85
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
This how they walk past him in the gym. They be complimenting him alright. They want him to twerk his old ass

Old 12-23-2019, 04:37 PM   #86
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
you crack me up

I can picture them walking past him saying: "hey say shawty you got them pecks pecks...I love your calves dawg. Do you shower at the gym." Hahaha
I complement people that work hard on the health and fitness nothing wrong with that.
I can only image the comments towards you...hey dude what morgue did you come from they need to finish by burying you.
Old 12-23-2019, 04:42 PM   #87
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
They be complimenting him
Ebonics you first language...do you do a lot of conversating with the boys in the hood
Old 12-23-2019, 05:04 PM   #88
USAsoldier
Premium Access

Quote:
This how they walk past him in the gym. They be complimenting him alright. They want him to twerk his old ass

LMAO! Facts on facts bro!
Old 12-23-2019, 05:07 PM   #89
USAsoldier
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny60 View Post
The guy is not impeached yet. Like it or not, he is still "PRESIDENT" of USA. And,unlike Obama or Clinton,he had already made enough money on his own by buying people like Obama and Clinton, before he decided to cut the middleman like them, and go straight at it.
<------ Whose man is this?? LMAO!! Not impeached yet?? Haha! Delusional much? Me thincks so.
Old 12-23-2019, 05:26 PM   #90
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
<------ Whose man is this?? LMAO!! Not impeached yet?? Haha! Delusional much? Me thincks so.
Who knows? But here's what we do know about this fella and the rest of the "Real Muricans"

Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women