Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60015
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47612
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-13-2015, 08:53 AM   #76
DickEmDown
Trick

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste View Post
You think these mega NBA debate threads were started by white hobbyists?
You never know AB, sometimes folks just like to start some shit and then bounce...I mean look at this thread. Not saying this one is but where's the OP

Plus, we never really know whose posting behind the handle these days

Quote:
Originally Posted by C@r@m3lTWIX View Post
On the other, why have the option if the investment will be a bad one?
Who says the investment will be a bad one? I can't think of one time when I've seen a girl who post "No AA or NBA" in her ad that I've had a terrible time with...hell, most of them have been pretty damn good too

Quote:
Originally Posted by C@r@m3lTWIX View Post
What's funny is NO GUY, no matter what color, race, etc. wants to deal with a "managed girl".
This guy could care less whether a girl is "managed or not"...

I mean, I don't understand it but if she wants to give away her hard earned money after sucking and fucking some dick, who am I to stop her. The choice of being managed is hers, and hers alone.
Old 07-13-2015, 09:14 AM   #77
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by txman432 View Post
I asked a provider about the no AA reference, she said it is code that they are independent with no pimp.
Over the years, the exact opposite has applied to that "theory."
Old 07-13-2015, 09:19 AM   #78
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickEmDown View Post
... This guy could care less whether a girl is "managed or not"...

I mean, I don't understand it but if she wants to give away her hard earned money after sucking and fucking some dick, who am I to stop her. The choice of being managed is hers, and hers alone.
I tend to agree with this. In the past, and even the most recent past, I've always been bothered if a female is willing to give her money to a boyfriend, or whomever.

But it's none of my business and if this is what she wishes to do, and she isn't be coerced, what does it matter?

I think that saying something like "No AA" is rather offensive but more importantly, it's bad business. Just isn't seemly.

But what I HAVE done, is ask guys "How will I recognize you?"

Then, I can figure out if a guy is young (which tends to be an issue with me) or whatever additional information that he might be willing to share. Then, if you're not interested in certain "types" of men, with regard to weight or color or anything else, that question will help you get the answers you need before meeting someone.

Just some cheap advice for anyone reading this. Take it for what it's worth.

I visit with men all of cultures. The only "race" that I tend to think twice about seeing are men from Japan. And I'm not going to give a reason why.

At least not now. Heck, we all have our quirks.

Best,
Elisabeth
Old 07-13-2015, 09:38 AM   #79
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunt Hunt View Post
The No AA is perpetuated from stereotypes about black men. While those may ring true to an extent in the RW, the hobby world is different because of 2 reasons:

1 - Majority of hobbyists are white men.
2- The percentage of black men who can afford to piss 200/300/400/500 for a nut is very small.

This tells you 2 things. There are not many black men that participate in the hobby. Of the small percentage of blacks who can afford the hobby, they are very highly likely to be men with good jobs and have assimilated in American culture so very low chances of encountering thuggery.

The conclusion: No AA is a perogative that some providers want to exercise.

Oh well, I'm black so to me, that's more money that stays in my pocket.
What city/town do you live in? Are you saying most Black men are poor and I assume- most white men are very wealthy and money to burn by your logic? You ever been to the hood recently? You been to the projects? You have the so-called "Black men" who if they are living in the projects are deemed "poor" or "lower class" walking around in 200 dollar Jordans - so if they got 200 to blow on a pair of Jordans so what makes you think they don't have that kind of money o blow on a provider? I take it you never been to a strip club in the "hood" or a predominately black strip club- you are familiar with "making it rain" - I have seen these so called "poor black guys" you are talking about drop more money on a dancer in 1 minute that was > than 150 hr and 200 hr rates that you claim these black men can't afford.
The real truth is that a lot of black men- specifically younger ones laugh at guys who spend money for sex- in the black culture and you claim you are black it's a sign of weakness if you have to pay for sex- now granted their are some brothers on this site- who I know personally who have money to burn and can "afford" to hobby and at the same time they are screwing girl in their private life for free so this is a "hobby" for them and not a necessity.

However, let's keep it real- there are a lot of men and I mean a lot of men whose only means and way of screwing a provider on this site is to pay for sex. It's a reason why I don't really condone the lifestyle- some guys need a site like this to live out their fantasies and to providers reading this let's be real there are some guys- well I would say most guys you have encountered would never stand a chance with you sexually unless they were paying- now of course there are some exceptions to the rule- I am pretty sure every provider has ran across a client and said..." why the hell is he a hobbyist..."

I am going to say something that I going to hurt a few people's feeling, but this is the honest truth. I know some NBA ladies and 4 of them over the years have told me this same story. Of the 4 ladies only 2 of them are NBA(keep in mind they still allow me to see them as long as I don't post a review) however they have told me that overall this is a business and they prefer less wear and tear on their body and that typically Black clients tend to be on the larger side(penis size) longer duration, and more physical(not in a harmful way-purely sexual as in pounding them harder)- whereas the majority of their clients are older white men- with overall smaller penis and lasting like 10 to 15 mins max- so do the math which ones do you think they prefer? Of course there are some exceptions to the rule- but I would say for the most part the average client is over 50, out of shape, small penis white guy who will last about 10 to 15 mins. If you told a provider that I can guarantee you 8 1hr sessions a day- but here are your two options - Option A- would be some huge penis Black guy- in good to great shape who is going to last every bit of those 60 minutes or 8 1hr session with an older out of shape white man with a small penis who will last 15 mins max and the remaining 45 mins would be cuddling and or some DATY. It would be a no-brainer on what the provider will choose.
Old 07-13-2015, 09:45 AM   #80
DickEmDown
Trick

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
The real truth is that a lot of black men- specifically younger ones laugh at guys who spend money for sex- in the black culture.....it's a sign of weakness if you have to pay for sex- now granted their are some brothers on this site- who I know personally who have money to burn and can "afford" to hobby and at the same time they are screwing girl in their private life for free so this is a "hobby" for them and not a necessity.
b2ef3419e12b11733c7ab3d42330baba.jpg
Old 07-13-2015, 09:46 AM   #81
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

Just a thought, but not so random....

Several city forums already have "newbie friendly" provider threads usually a sticky in the coed forums ... not sure if this might work or how or not, but consider having an "AA/Black" or "under 30" thread.

Of course, ladies already have the option of listing the above in their ads and signatures.

Just trying to make the hobby a bit more user friendly, I am.
Old 07-13-2015, 12:27 PM   #82
Gfe Juliette
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 57453
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste View Post
Yeah, because they get free advertising every time some angry black man comes on this site whining why trailer park Becky won't suck a black dick.
Old 07-13-2015, 12:39 PM   #83
Cunt Hunt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
What city/town do you live in? Are you saying most Black men are poor and I assume- most white men are very wealthy and money to burn by your logic? You ever been to the hood recently? You been to the projects? You have the so-called "Black men" who if they are living in the projects are deemed "poor" or "lower class" walking around in 200 dollar Jordans - so if they got 200 to blow on a pair of Jordans so what makes you think they don't have that kind of money o blow on a provider? I take it you never been to a strip club in the "hood" or a predominately black strip club- you are familiar with "making it rain" - I have seen these so called "poor black guys" you are talking about drop more money on a dancer in 1 minute that was > than 150 hr and 200 hr rates that you claim these black men can't afford.
The real truth is that a lot of black men- specifically younger ones laugh at guys who spend money for sex- in the black culture and you claim you are black it's a sign of weakness if you have to pay for sex- now granted their are some brothers on this site- who I know personally who have money to burn and can "afford" to hobby and at the same time they are screwing girl in their private life for free so this is a "hobby" for them and not a necessity.
Live in Austin but originally from NYC (grew up in the projects of Shaolin). Trust me , I know all about the concept of hood rich. My statement is based on statistical fact that white men on average make more money than black men. Between your statement that black men see the concept of paying for pussy as an affront to their pride and statistically on average earn less money ( any labor statistics wll prove it), my statement there are alot less black men in the hobby then white men is correct.
Old 07-13-2015, 12:52 PM   #84
southtown4488
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

im all for civil rights and if a bakery says they will not sell to AA they should be shut down. .. but if a provider doesn't want to sell her "pie" to AA then WTF? that's her right, her pie is a little more personal that a cake for fucks sake.
Old 07-13-2015, 01:18 PM   #85
tinyisgreat
Premium Access

Encounters: 117
Default your rationale makes way too much sense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscleup View Post
You sound like a lib-tard douche! I bet your the guy that has all these "black friends" and could not possibly be "prejudice". LMAO! Hold still while I pis in your face, bitch.

We play Russian Roulette in the "hobby". Why put another bullet in the chamber, if you don't have to? The providers need to be well informed and aware in order to protect themselves. It's a fact, young black males tend to be a bit more dangerous than the general population. That would include higher incidence of violent crime, 30 to 60 times the rate of STD's than the average population, etc... Look it up. I'm not politically correct nor think differences in melanocyte activity between ethnic groups determines a person's worth. However, stats are stats, it is, what it is. Straight from the Gov.
, is way to factual and is way to along the thinking of provider and client alike. cant we all just say its because everyone is a racist and apease the minority.
Old 07-13-2015, 01:29 PM   #86
Gfe Juliette
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Your handle

Ok, I am going to change the channel and ask Mr. Tiny how you came up with your handle? Is it because you are a tiny person, you like tiny ladies, you like tiny objects or a certain part of your body is tiny? I am dying to know. Please share.

Thanks,
Juliette
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyisgreat View Post
, is way to factual and is way to along the thinking of provider and client alike. can't we all just say its because everyone is a racist and apease the minority.
Old 07-13-2015, 01:50 PM   #87
Guest101516
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Let the provider post "No AA or NBA"

That means I can keep it moving without wasting time on verifying whether or not she visits with BLACK MEN...& and I can add her to my BLOCK LIST so I don't have to see her posts and/or showcase
Old 07-13-2015, 02:47 PM   #88
Missy Mariposa
Magdalene in gogo boots

User ID: 10853
My ECCIE Reviews

This thread has helped me create a lovely "do not see" and "would see in a heartbeat" list. Thanks guys

I can't believe educated well off Americans can still really have perceptions like this about race -- namely people linking to CDC statistics on disease and the likes. I'll clue you in: socioeconomic status is the factor here. Not race. Refer to any other country. Their lower economic groups and oppressed social groups have the same "problems" as "black people". Gee I wonder why.

$$$ means more than skin colour ever has and ever will. Just open your eyes to the entire world to figure that one out. Stop thinking on a local level and look at the racial situations where wealth disparity occurs. When you closely examine of the races "act like black people". Aboriginals in Canada are a really good and sad example of this.

Did we ever stop to think that "black culture" really has nothing to do with being black and everything to do with being poor? How else would you describe blacks in Canada who are "act like white people, but have dark skin" or France or England where "ghetto culture" is non-existent. If this was reliant on RACE not CULTURE and $$$ wouldn't ALL blacks act like that? Even the impoverished ones in Africa?

If you guys want to see an end to racism stop getting nervous when you're alone and see a black guy walking at night. Don't clutch your purse tighter, just smile at him and go about your day.

That being said: I have no feelings on the actual policy of NBA or whatever it's called these days because it's your body and you have the right who to see. It's no more or less discriminatory than an age policy, weight policy, or any of it.
Old 07-13-2015, 02:55 PM   #89
gbs13
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Eh not sure it's "racism" more so personal preference in my opinion. All though I'm mixed and kinda fit into a gray area. I don't even bother with them. Especially having hobbied in KC/Ohio areas, I definitely saw it more so up north than I do here in the panhandle. But honestly to each their own. Can't fault a provider for it. I think you just gotta get with the times OP it's 2015, racism will always be around unfortunately. Just wouldn't confuse it with personal preferences in relation to the hobby.

Cheers
Old 07-13-2015, 04:16 PM   #90
Gfe Juliette
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Welcome back to Nashville Missy. Glad to have you back.

Hugs,
Juliette
UOTE=Missy Mariposa;1056945466]This thread has helped me create a lovely "do not see" and "would see in a heartbeat" list. Thanks guys

I can't believe educated well off Americans can still really have perceptions like this about race -- namely people linking to CDC statistics on disease and the likes. I'll clue you in: socioeconomic status is the factor here. Not race. Refer to any other country. Their lower economic groups and oppressed social groups have the same "problems" as "black people". Gee I wonder why.

$$$ means more than skin colour ever has and ever will. Just open your eyes to the entire world to figure that one out. Stop thinking on a local level and look at the racial situations where wealth disparity occurs. When you closely examine of the races "act like black people". Aboriginals in Canada are a really good and sad example of this.

Did we ever stop to think that "black culture" really has nothing to do with being black and everything to do with being poor? How else would you describe blacks in Canada who are "act like white people, but have dark skin" or France or England where "ghetto culture" is non-existent. If this was reliant on RACE not CULTURE and $$$ wouldn't ALL blacks act like that? Even the impoverished ones in Africa?

If you guys want to see an end to racism stop getting nervous when you're alone and see a black guy walking at night. Don't clutch your purse tighter, just smile at him and go about your day.

That being said: I have no feelings on the actual policy of NBA or whatever it's called these days because it's your body and you have the right who to see. It's no more or less discriminatory than an age policy, weight policy, or any of it.[/QUOTE]
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women