Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Ohio > Coed Discussions - Ohio
Coed Discussions - Ohio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160683
Yssup Rider60002
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47607
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35425
Mojojo33117

Old 08-03-2010, 05:37 PM   #76
just-jenna
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4842
My ECCIE Reviews

WHOOOOP WHOOOOP!!!!
just-jenna is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 12:08 PM   #77
ANONONE
BANNED

Encounters: 76

Wow! Look at all the pretty ladies gathering in our corner of the board. Awesome!
ANONONE is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 02:18 PM   #78
John Bull
Valued Poster

Indeed we have the best of the best. Now if some more of the girls would start posting and if some of the guys would quit lurking...
John Bull is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 08:23 AM   #79
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29123
My ECCIE Reviews

Heehee! JB... think about it Babe... Ohio keeps the girls and the spending power... and then them guys over there start making trips to Ohio... keeping the girls shopping... there's a lot of hobby dollars over there JB, then our honeys come home with big giddy grins; and Ohians reap the rewards all the way from the hobby (you guys- happier girls with more sexy clothes and toys) to the mall... sales tax goes up... helps the economy. Remember the question "where's all the guys"? You gotta make the money to pay for those CFM shoes you guys enjoy.

I'll just lose all modesty here (lol) and say "I'm a GENIUS".

I'm taking my time with the showcase. Actually I have some questions. Is there a way to make it only visible to members? Or pw protect the pix?
Lacey Companion is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 05:53 PM   #80
John Bull
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacey Companion View Post
I'll just lose all modesty here (lol) and say "I'm a GENIUS".

I'm taking my time with the showcase. Actually I have some questions. Is there a way to make it only visible to members? Or pw protect the pix?
I don't know of any way to restrict the Showcases or pw them. But I can't wait for you to lose all modesty.
Old 08-21-2010, 07:48 PM   #81
holi2010
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29950
My ECCIE Reviews

hOLI2010 THIS IS MY HEADQUARTERS....
holi2010 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 07:18 AM   #82
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by holi2010 View Post
hOLI2010 THIS IS MY HEADQUARTERS....
Eh?
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 11:15 AM   #83
Candi Carmella
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 36063

Hello everyone. PrincessCaramel from Dayton, OH and surrounding areas.
Candi Carmella is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 02:21 PM   #84
John Bull
Valued Poster

MA, sounds like she's moving to God's Country from the land of heathens. LMAO
Old 08-23-2010, 12:44 PM   #85
MLG
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5105
My ECCIE Reviews

Welcome everyone!
MLG is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 01:54 AM   #86
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29123
My ECCIE Reviews

She is JB. I read some of her posts and reviews; and she seems legit. She's got a 100 rate probably cause she does cbj and it seems some in Texas were pretty much assholes to her cause of her choice. So you guys be extra nice, seems that she's been through some bs and could use some buckeye spirit. You are right about the heathens part...lol. Even though I know you are quoting and not using any personal judgments... I agree with the originator's description. They said it for a reason.

Holi, good choice on where to move Sweetie. Our girls are more in-line with each other on pricing so it's not quite so cut-throat. It seems them girls they were throwing in your face would do anything for next to nothing. You should charge $150-175 though. Don't sell yourself too short cause of that bs. Guys up here are turned off by too low a rate. Texas is like going to a dog fight with competition and the guys egg it on because they know it gets you to lower your price to 100 dollars. These guys won't belittle you like that and won't play them games. They are just some good ole boys that appreciate time with a nice pretty lady. The vicious womanizers don't last long up here. They come and go (quickly). Be safe and keep up with the alerts!!!

Hi Candi... be careful in Dayton and Springfield right now. Screen your ass off. If you need any tips, pm me.
Lacey Companion is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 07:52 AM   #87
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
She is JB. I read some of her posts and reviews; and she seems legit. She's got a 100 rate probably cause she does cbj and it seems some in Texas were pretty much assholes to her cause of her choice. So you guys be extra nice, seems that she's been through some bs and could use some buckeye spirit. You are right about the heathens part...lol. Even though I know you are quoting and not using any personal judgments... I agree with the originator's description. They said it for a reason.

Holi, good choice on where to move Sweetie. Our girls are more in-line with each other on pricing so it's not quite so cut-throat. It seems them girls they were throwing in your face would do anything for next to nothing. You should charge $150-175 though. Don't sell yourself too short cause of that bs. Guys up here are turned off by too low a rate. Texas is like going to a dog fight with competition and the guys egg it on because they know it gets you to lower your price to 100 dollars. These guys won't belittle you like that and won't play them games. They are just some good ole boys that appreciate time with a nice pretty lady. The vicious womanizers don't last long up here. They come and go (quickly). Be safe and keep up with the alerts!!!

Hi Candi... be careful in Dayton and Springfield right now. Screen your ass off. If you need any tips, pm me.
Right now in this economy I'm not turned off by a lower rate.
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 09:21 PM   #88
Candi Carmella
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 36063
Default Response

Quote:

Thanks Lacey for the heads up. Its been extra slow for me. I will take the advice. I will pm you.
Candi Carmella is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 09:01 AM   #89
John Bull
Valued Poster

Candi, if you want the upgrade to Verified Provider status, send me some review links or get a known provider or hobbyist to vouch you and I'll get it for you right away. Tnat way you'll have access to the ladies areas and will be able to put up a Showcase.
Old 09-04-2010, 10:14 AM   #90
ANONONE
BANNED

Encounters: 76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius View Post
Right now in this economy I'm not turned off by a lower rate.
Here, here!

This economy has been bad. I keep hoping things will improve this fall so I have a better hobby bankroll over the next few months.

In general. . .Ohio has pretty reasonable rates.

For GFE with BBBJ, you are usually looking at $200.00-250 for an hour and anywhere from $250 to $325 for 90 as an average rate.

$175.00 seems about right for CBJ. . .

You occasionally get visiting "supermodel" and agencies that charge more, but my experience has been the service is not better than our local providers that have been pretty fair with their rates.
ANONONE is offline   Quote