Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70481
biomed161061
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453041
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47775
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 05-03-2014, 10:56 AM   #76
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
You're taking the "leader" metaphor of mine a little too seriously. That said, working simply off memory, i'd lay $100 and say that outside of Pyramider, whenever someone from outside this area posts in one of the Upstate threads, at least 80% of the time it's within an hour of a Wakeup or a Dearhunter post.

Care to take me up on that?

It's almost as if they send out an "all hands on deck" PM bringing attention to what's going on in here.
I only bet drinks.

amishgangster as of late has been posting in Upset NY threads on his own.
Quote:
Originally Posted by amishgangster View Post
Cabot, if you want to know about XY you are going to have to go read a lot of threads in Upset, NY. I read and post some stuff up there so I've seen a lil but in no way know the whole story. He took the thread national so chances are he ran into an asshole mod who abused power or he crossed the line...either way I'm sure it's only a temporary vaca.

Upset threads contain a lot of funny shit, I highly recommend them
And I think even you could agree with part my quote of him in a Pitts PA thread.

I could find other post from the others where you may agree.

edit btw:
BBFS - Bareback & Who Does It? ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
XY

XY spread the joy of that BB thread. above link, Pitts PA
Old 05-03-2014, 10:57 AM   #77
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie Fine View Post
Thank you osd ..sometimes I pull something out of my ass that someone can connect with....haha..xoxo

Why must you taunt me?
Old 05-03-2014, 11:38 AM   #78
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Because she can... Now about those taint photos Franckie was supposed to post ...
Old 05-03-2014, 11:42 AM   #79
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
Here that fellas...dove says I'm the leader of this pack...

Is it asking too much for a memo to be sent? Damn, I know I am only a voice in Waytard's head but still I am always the last to learn about the changes in Zoddum.
Old 05-03-2014, 12:53 PM   #80
Guest042416
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyCap View Post
I did not realize where the board was founded. I assume Texas somewhere? I'm not really hung up on localities, but I call DD and bj bullshit when they claim there is a section of eccie without misogyny and fucktard cock-fighting. Unless they'll back up their claims with an actual answer.

I certainly don't claim you, or anyone, to be a visitor to eccie, but in that one might visit the forum of a geographic area for virtual entertainment have nothing to do with the physical act of hobbying. Shit, this is your party, I'm a wallflower. Not sure about being an immigrant though...
Just keep on proving what I said about this area.

Yes texas it was founded., u aren't hung up on localites but you are dying to know what are localities are less filled with the bs, here is proof again, youre just looking to fight and argue.

DD u done good.

Jc well pray for you.

lol
Old 05-03-2014, 12:54 PM   #81
Guest042416
Account Disabled

My request, if I can make one, is that we tone down the negativity and that we start treating each other with more respect! The nasty and derogatory terms that are being thrown around detract from the way this board is supposed to operate, and the reality is that we have individuals who are leaving, both providers and hobbyists, because of the negativity!
dd well done
Old 05-03-2014, 01:16 PM   #82
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
You're taking the "leader" metaphor of mine a little too seriously. That said, working simply off memory, i'd lay $100 and say that outside of Pyramider, whenever someone from outside this area posts in one of the Upstate threads, at least 80% of the time it's within an hour of a Wakeup or a Dearhunter post.

I'll take that bet...

Start compiling the proof...
Old 05-03-2014, 01:20 PM   #83
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
I'll take that bet...

Start compiling the proof...
whats the under / over

so I know where to place my coffee bet
Old 05-03-2014, 01:49 PM   #84
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjwstw View Post
Just keep on proving what I said about this area.

Yes texas it was founded., u aren't hung up on localites but you are dying to know what are localities are less filled with the bs, here is proof again, youre just looking to fight and argue.

DD u done good.

Jc well pray for you.

lol
I'm just looking for you to put some evidence behind the statements you made...where is this harmonious forum of respect? Okay, the website was founded in Texas; the Lone Star State boys (that is a reference to Texas) aren't even trying to pretend to be you and DD's (the mod whose ass your nose is in) utopian destination. I don't want to know where there is less bs, I don't believe there is, you claim there is, and I say false, just like I say your review of Katie the cleaner is false:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=629473

I'm not big on a God, I certainly hope any heavenly creature wouldn't waste time with your babble, but just in case leave me out of your prayers. Not sure who the 'we' is you mention, but why don't you name names? Who is this league of buddies you exchange PMs and pray with?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjwstw View Post
My request, if I can make one, is that we tone down the negativity and that we start treating each other with more respect! The nasty and derogatory terms that are being thrown around detract from the way this board is supposed to operate, and the reality is that we have individuals who are leaving, both providers and hobbyists, because of the negativity!
dd well done
It isn't just negativity and name calling that create disrespect. Faking reviews, claiming false information, taunting ladies by posting unnecessarily in private, offering unsolicited advice and underhanded praise are all actions that can be quite insulting. I can call most women a whore with greater respect than you can blather, 'u dun gud.'
Old 05-03-2014, 01:49 PM   #85
DDarkness
THE REALLY BAD MOD!

Encounters: 43

Quote:
I did not realize where the board was founded. I assume Texas somewhere? I'm not really hung up on localities, but I call DD and bj bullshit when they claim there is a section of eccie without misogyny and fucktard cock-fighting. Unless they'll back up their claims with an actual answer.

I certainly don't claim you, or anyone, to be a visitor to eccie, but in that one might visit the forum of a geographic area for virtual entertainment have nothing to do with the physical act of hobbying. Shit, this is your party, I'm a wallflower. Not sure about being an immigrant though...
Vermont, Mass, sections of Cali ... the negativity is less then we see here and there is generally LESS or fewer derogatory comments etc. As a member, not as a MOD, surfing allows us to look at what is happening in other areas and if we want to visit another location allows us to consider our options!

I will not say there is not any "misogyny and fucktard cock-fighting." but there is less or perhaps a great deal more civility. So I'll be glad to spend time looking in other areas if you would like, but perhaps it might be something you could do, not should, as well to see what I am talking about!

Just out of curiosity ... did I START to address "Unless they'll back up their claims with an actual answer."?

DD
Old 05-03-2014, 02:03 PM   #86
elghund
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:

It's almost as if they send out an "all hands on deck" PM bringing attention to what's going on in here.
Bring your W2 and meet us in front of........

Oh, wait.....wrong thread........sorry.....

elg......
Old 05-03-2014, 02:09 PM   #87
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDarkness View Post
Vermont, Mass, sections of Cali ... the negativity is less then we see here and there is generally LESS or fewer derogatory comments etc. As a member, not as a MOD, surfing allows us to look at what is happening in other areas and if we want to visit another location allows us to consider our options!

I will not say there is not any "misogyny and fucktard cock-fighting." but there is less or perhaps a great deal more civility. So I'll be glad to spend time looking in other areas if you would like, but perhaps it might be something you could do, not should, as well to see what I am talking about!

Just out of curiosity ... did I START to address "Unless they'll back up their claims with an actual answer."?

DD
I didn't even ask until the mini-me echoing lap-dog yipping at your heels started his blathering. You started this thread and you knew what you were getting into; I only referenced you in my requests to indicate bj was a brown-noser regurgitating someone else's thoughts.

Thanks for coming through with a little something. If it were important to me I would research it, and I might. Treating other persons well is important to me and if I'm not doing so I'm right here to hear about it. But I'll be damned if that blathering fucktard that fakes reviews and posts in private to antagonize is going to pretend he says anything of value here. I'd love to hear something real from him, but it's more like the 'Small World' ride at Disney. Blan bla blah blah on we go, bla blah blah bla movin' on.
Old 05-03-2014, 02:57 PM   #88
DDarkness
THE REALLY BAD MOD!

Encounters: 43

Quote:
I'm just looking for you to put some evidence behind the statements you made...where is this harmonious forum of respect? Okay, the website was founded in Texas; the Lone Star State boys (that is a reference to Texas) aren't even trying to pretend to be you and DD's (the mod whose ass your nose is in) utopian destination. I don't want to know where there is less bs, I don't believe there is, you claim there is, and I say false, just like I say your review of Katie the cleaner is false:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=629473

I'm not big on a God, I certainly hope any heavenly creature wouldn't waste time with your babble, but just in case leave me out of your prayers. Not sure who the 'we' is you mention, but why don't you name names? Who is this league of buddies you exchange PMs and pray with?

---

It isn't just negativity and name calling that create disrespect. Faking reviews, claiming false information, taunting ladies by posting unnecessarily in private, offering unsolicited advice and underhanded praise are all actions that can be quite insulting. I can call most women a whore with greater respect than you can blather, 'u dun gud.'
Quote:
I didn't even ask until the mini-me echoing lap-dog yipping at your heels started his blathering. You started this thread and you knew what you were getting into; I only referenced you in my requests to indicate bj was a brown-noser regurgitating someone else's thoughts.

Thanks for coming through with a little something. If it were important to me I would research it, and I might. Treating other persons well is important to me and if I'm not doing so I'm right here to hear about it. But I'll be damned if that blathering fucktard that fakes reviews and posts in private to antagonize is going to pretend he says anything of value here. I'd love to hear something real from him, but it's more like the 'Small World' ride at Disney. Blan bla blah blah on we go, bla blah blah bla movin' on.
JC,

I agree with much of what you are saying in the first thread that: "It isn't just negativity and name calling that create disrespect. Faking reviews, claiming false information, taunting ladies by posting unnecessarily in private, offering unsolicited advice and underhanded praise are all actions that can be quite insulting. ... " BUT we can agree to disagree on calling anyone a 'whore' ... unless they wish it ...

I appreciate the fact that we're discussing this topic and I will repeat my position that civility goes along way. I'm not naive enough to think that this thread will change the fact that negativity, and down right nastiness, can be avoided but at least its out there and IMHO it CAN be toned down!

Negativity, name calling, and insulting remarks/comments drive people away from the site and in my opinion ... thats not good for the site, what we are looking for, or what the ladies are looking for either.

Anyway! Thanks to everyone for contributing, for the support and the disagreement! The reality is that we all have different opinions and positions but we are here for the same reasons ... whatever those may be!

DD
Old 05-03-2014, 03:01 PM   #89
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie Fine View Post
people are only as powerful to ourselves as we allow them to be imho. You can not make someone change but you can choose not to react and go on with your day

As a provider I prefer all members have the right to represent themselves honestly. We are all more safe that way jmho xo
nail on the head right there

its probably wanting to command control isue when should just look the other way cause to "shape" a board is nobodys job.

and the harder they try the worse it will get .

i dont look at the girls as if they are frail creatures that cant take it anyways

i wouldnt "disrespect" them by thinking that then come here to patronize

if they dont like who i am here no need to see me.. fair seems to me
Old 05-03-2014, 03:02 PM   #90
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

that nose been where ever the wind blows it
must wear a tie for easy extraction
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women