Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60420
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48462
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41749
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36106
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-08-2014, 10:12 PM   #76
Guest051115
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
I sincerely would like to ask the following questions and hopefully get a valid and honest response:

1) Do you accept and respect our Voting system?

No. The electoral college is antiquated, and was only adopted because even our founding fathers placed little trust in the unwashed masses.

2) Do you guys/gals love America?

Moronic question.

3) Is your hate for Obama a hidden racial agenda?

Another moronic question. On Bush's first inauguration, the traditional walk down Pennsylvania Avenue had to be stopped because so many people were throwing food, garbage, and even human feces at Bush. So if you want to talk about hatred, go look at your typical liberal.

I don't give a crap about Obama's color. What I do care about is the fact that every single idea he has is a really bad idea.

And spare me the history lesson the debt ceiling. Obama voted against raising the debt ceiling when Bush was President, then suddenly decided it was a good thing when he was President. That makes him a hypocrite.

Furthermore, your little history lesson is asinine, and an excellent example of everything that is wrong with partisan politics in general. For nearly a century now, we have done nothing but accumulate debt. We have LONG since passed the point at which pointing fingers will do any good. Guess what? Democrats and Republicans have both buried us under a mountain of debt. The task now is to stop spending ourselves into oblivion and pay back what we have stolen from our children. I don't give a rat's ass who balances our budget, as long as it gets balanced. I don't give a rat's ass which President starts paying down our debt, as long as it gets paid down.

As long as morons like you are more interested in pointing fingers than they are in finding solutions, we will just keep kicking the can down the road. We will keep giving every President, and every Congress license to continue to spend us into oblivion as long as they don't spend as much as the last guy.Is that really how you think we should be running things?? We give Obama a pass as long as he doesn't spend as much as Bush?? (Too late actually, he already has).

If I had previously held any respect for Obama, his hysterical temper tantrum over the sequester wiped it out.

Lastly, I voted for Kerry in 2004, and voted a straight Democrat ticket in 2004, and did it again in 2006. So did alot of people, which is why Republicans got their clocks cleaned. Want to know why? Because the GOP was spending money like a bunch of drunken sailors. I couldn't tell the difference between them and liberals, so I voted to fire them. When I don't like how the leaders I elected handle the business of the nation, I won't hesitate to fire them.

Now tell me, when have you ever gone against the Democrats because you didn't like what they were doing? Ever? Even once?

4) Are their any policies or anything that Obama has done that you support ?

I would respect Obama for changing his stance on gay marriage. However, he only did it for political points, so his reversal means nothing to me. Aside from that, no, not one of his policies has been a good idea.

When I get it time to respond to all this pure nonsense I hope you're well prepared to discuss policy...I'm giving you a heads up to do your research now. If it's one thing I can't stand is people like you faking being an informed voter. It's written all over your typical scripted tea party response. SMDH
Guest051115 is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 11:08 PM   #77
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanzibar789 View Post
When I get it time to respond to all this pure nonsense I hope you're well prepared to discuss policy...I'm giving you a heads up to do your research now. If it's one thing I can't stand is people like you faking being an informed voter. It's written all over your typical scripted tea party response. SMDH
Oh goody. If you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup then this should be fun.

My research is done on a daily basis. There is no need to fake being an informed voter because I actually am an informed voter. Good luck trying to pigeon hole me into your presumptions about party, political affiliation, and ideology. It won't work and better men than you have tried and failed.

Now let the games begin.
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 11:29 PM   #78
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanzibar789 View Post
From a scripted Obamaton. This will be fun! My money's on SOTF.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 04:48 AM   #79
Guest051115
Account Disabled

Quote:
Oh goody. If you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup then this should be fun.

My research is done on a daily basis. There is no need to fake being an informed voter because I actually am an informed voter. Good luck trying to pigeon hole me into your presumptions about party, political affiliation, and ideology. It won't work and better men than you have tried and failed.

Now let the games begin.
Lol - fair enough. We shall see.
Old 07-09-2014, 07:15 AM   #80
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Go with that, WPF! You are a moron's moron!

So you think I'm yours!

How sweet....I flattered but taken.

Try JD, not sure if he ever bagged one of those Marines on his ship.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 01:04 PM   #81
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Zanzibar and EVA trying to pretend that they're firemen.
They gave up on the idea pretending they knew about politics. Too much evidence against them in their posts.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 01:47 PM   #82
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post

They gave up on the idea pretending they knew about politics. Too much evidence against them in their posts.
You, in your small way are able to take stupidity to a new high. RIP
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 02:39 PM   #83
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post

Somebody tell JD you can not post pics of kids on eccie
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 11:41 AM   #84
Guest051115
Account Disabled

Quote:

Now let the games begin.

and ohh I haven't forgotten about you sweetie I'll see if I can get to you sometime this weekend.
Old 07-13-2014, 10:23 AM   #85
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

I'm waiting...
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 07:42 PM   #86
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
I'm waiting...
You are more patient than I am. I fell asleep waiting
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 07:50 PM   #87
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
You are more patient than I am. I fell asleep waiting

I like you... I lived all over Mo & Ks. Dad was stationed at Olathe.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 11:31 PM   #88
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Did they have a "special school" at Olathe?

Obviously is Dad and Son were military, then you were ...

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 11:55 PM   #89
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Zanybra is waiting for the Great Obamatron in Chicago to tell him what to say. Unfortunately, the President has it working on tips on how to improve his golf swing.

Worry not, Zanybra! It will be back online soon! We'll be waiting!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 06:32 AM   #90
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Zanybra is waiting for the Great Obamatron in Chicago to tell him what to say. Unfortunately, the President has it working on tips on how to improve his golf swing.

Worry not, Zanybra! It will be back online soon! We'll be waiting!
Actually, Zany has indicated he gets all of his news and info secondhand and distilled through comedians: original thought and interpretation are beyond his cognitive ability.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women