Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70497
biomed161137
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453055
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47806
pyramider46370
bambino40462
CryptKicker37109
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-30-2016, 01:36 PM   #76
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
Texas spends in the lowest 5th of the US per student and teachers salaries. The students are somewhat lazy. Like their parents. When parents claim to know things for a fact and are too lazy to check, even once, kids pick up on that.
Relying on stereotypical and anecdotal "facts" is a trait passed on to children. Racism being one of the main ones.
Your premise that liberal are causing these problems is easily debunked but you will continue to claim otherwise regardless of fact or common sense.
Anyone should know there are few problems that are black and white' In Texas, the board of education controls almost all aspects of our educational system. Sadly, they are directly involved in textbook content. They force rewordings and redefinitions that are ludicrous. They insist creationism and evolution receive the same study time. They decide on standards, content, methodology, etc. Budgets, class time, you name it.
The board has been controlled by conservatives for many years. Their antics are well documented.
The idea you would suggest spending a single cent "shaming" someone for no other reason than they disagree with you. You bitch about someone who wants to spend more money on a real problem and you want to spend money on your personal agenda.
Just another guy that opinion and fact are so tangled up and has no idea where one starts and the other ends.

You picked out and purchased guns for your mom's home defense? I would have had a gun shop pro talk with her and show her a bunch of different guns and find out what best suits her. Lots of shops have a range. Let her try it. But that's just me.
I guess it is easier to add liberal than it is to learn something. Because you're saying conservatives could fix everything. That's a good one. The party of "no". And the only thing they tried to do they didn't.
I don't see how you can be so confident in one group. Both of who have screwed the pooch.
Just remember, it's your opinion, nothing more.
"Just remember, it's your opinion, nothing more"

Same can be said of your opinion, which you inserted liberally in your reply and ignored my per pupil spending comparison to other successful countries that vastly outpace us on international tests.

Additionally, your grammar is atrocious - did you go to U of Houston, perchance?

Since your father was 82nd airborne, I have to assume it was likely he tried to introduce some discipline in your life, not to mention respect for the chain of command at school. Would your papa have allowed you to act like today's students do? Many of the ideas peddled in public schools these days are promoted by liberals and have led to the disastrous consequences.

I could quote some of these ideas but I think it is safe to assume you realize there are many scholarly conservative authors who have written excellent books on the subject. If the opinions expressed here in condensed form feel like uninformed opinion, why don't you read some of the books that express conservative research on what works in schools, beyond the obvious one of get as many Asians in your school with tiger moms as possible.

Finally, why don't we just chop the country up into a conservative country and a liberal country, give it about 100 years, and see which set of ideas work the best, assuming you liberals could even survive 50 years of the same kind of policies that have destroyed some formerly great cities like Detroit and Gary, Indiana. Let's split the assets and liabilities equally, please.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 02:13 PM   #77
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Munkin, 17:22 of this video, care to "nip it"?

Quote:
Frustration that the same people say the same things that are provably false. They seldom provide links while ignoring links that back up statements. I don't care if someone doesn't agree with me on an opinion. As far as the way I say something, if a post is built on some factually incorrect statement, it doesn't bother me to nip it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dINiyo_g-js
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 05:59 PM   #78
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post

Same can be said of your opinion, Of course I have opinions inserted. I know they are opinions. I also inserted facts. I know which statements those are too. I stand by my statement that you present opinions as fact. If you can't tell which statement I make are one or the other than just let me know and I'll clear it up for you.which you inserted liberally in your reply and ignored my per pupil spending comparison to other successful countries that vastly outpace us on international tests. Ignored it? You mean I didn't pretend to know the reason? Or the solution? What do you think is the reason? Or the solution?

Additionally, your grammar is atrocious -Whatever you say. did you go to U of Houston, perchance?

Since your father was 82nd airborne, I have to assume it was likely he tried to introduce some discipline in your life, not to mention respect for the chain of command at school. My father instilled something more important than pseudo respect for teachers who could be like j douche. Ignorant of their own limitations and unable to adapt.
He instilled something you claim the right has but seldom exhibits. Something you mock.
Personal responsibility. You know, the arrogant asshole's quote. If you knew how to use a dictionary you would see I'm self assured, not arrogant. Would your papa have allowed you to act like today's students do? Many of the ideas peddled in public schools these days are promoted by liberals and have led to the disastrous consequences.

I could quote some of these ideas but I think it is safe to assume you realize there are many scholarly conservative authors who have written excellent books on the subject. If the opinions expressed here in condensed form feel like uninformed opinion, why don't you read some of the books that express conservative research on what works in schools, beyond the obvious one of get as many Asians in your school with tiger moms as possible. You're full of shit. Your entire last statement could have the word "liberal" instead of "conservative"
Your stereotypical rhetoric is exactly that. Nothing more.

Finally, why don't we just chop the country up into a conservative country and a liberal country, give it about 100 years, and see which set of ideas work the best, assuming you liberals could even survive 50 years of the same kind of policies that have destroyed some formerly great cities like Detroit and Gary, Indiana. Let's split the assets and liabilities equally, please.
Like I said. You're full of shit. You make up a scenario there is no way to test but you consider it a prop for your argument.
Someone who can break the country into 2 categories and assign a complete set of behaviors to those 2 types has a lot going on you can't say in this forum. I would say you're about as racist as they come.
I think the word "hubris" sums you up pretty well.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 06:04 PM   #79
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Munkin, 17:22 of this video, care to "nip it"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dINiyo_g-js
Can't be too important if it's 17+ minutes in.
Since you have the time to watch something that long just tell me what it is that I should consider nipping.
Old 05-30-2016, 08:09 PM   #80
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
Like I said. You're full of shit. You make up a scenario there is no way to test but you consider it a prop for your argument.
Someone who can break the country into 2 categories and assign a complete set of behaviors to those 2 types has a lot going on you can't say in this forum. I would say you're about as racist as they come.
You and your fellow travelers really fail to understand the complex dynamics involved in what to your horror is Mr. Trumps small chance at winning the Presidency, when you thought you had inoculated the American public against disobedience to your liberal cult.

Having said that, I think he will probably lose anyway, but hopefully you will not be able to contain the overwhelming anger bubbling up from those you dismissively consider to be too ignorant to deserve any part of their agenda to be legitimate, and have some parts of it enacted, and call them racists when you cannot otherwise refute what they say.

I just hope the other conservatives at that point are willing to let go of their love of what once was, and with sober reflection and the realization the country is on a hopeless death spiral, cast off such government and make themselves free again.

Peacefully, of course.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 08:11 PM   #81
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
I do not mock personal responsibility at all. I wish everyone took care of their kids and themselves without government intervention.

As for breaking up the country - Let my people go!!
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 11:51 PM   #82
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
I do not mock personal responsibility at all. I wish everyone took care of their kids and themselves without government intervention.
There is a lot more to it than just taking care of your kids.
As for breaking up the country - Let my people go!!
No one is trying to keep you here. As far as breaking the country up, you can take all the land you can carry. Other than that, you're out of luck. Thank you for giving all Americans a rallying point. No one is taking any territory.
You think we're in a death spiral? Then get the fuck out. Everything you talk about is divisive. You want the population split up by political leanings. You want us split up by race. You want to redistribute the land and resources people have spent life times accumulating.

Please close the door quietly on your way out.
Old 05-31-2016, 01:45 AM   #83
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
You and your fellow travelers really fail to understand the complex dynamics involved in what to your horror is Mr. Trumps small chance at winning the Presidency, when you thought you had inoculated the American public against disobedience to your liberal cult.
Complex dynamics? This from the guy whose solution for everything is as simple as putting conservatives in charge.
Today you talked about the left bucking the system and disrupting classes. Tonight you say the left expects unquestioning obedience. Which is it? You say whatever you think you need to.
Having said that, I think he will probably lose anyway, but hopefully you will not be able to contain the overwhelming anger bubbling up from those you dismissively consider to be too ignorant to deserve any part of their agenda to be legitimate, and have some parts of it enacted, and call them racists when you cannot otherwise refute what they say. Talk about fuck up grammar. The text in red above is one sentence. Can you say awkward? Ungainly? Grammar checkers weren't to happy about all of the "to be"s.
You must have been in the class j douche was teaching.
I dropped the writing sample that you found atrocious into a grammar checker. It showed the part that had you flustered. It said "methodology" is a complex expression. It also said "rewordings" and "redefinitions" weren't typically pluralized but it was OK to do so.
In the future I'll knock it down a notch for you.
Just one more thing you thought you knew well enough to criticize others. One more instance of you being too lazy to check your work.

I called you a racist. Unlike you I don't generalize about subjects like that. Like I've said from the beginning that we were given no real choice again for the upcoming elections. As bad as Ms Clinton seems to be, trump is by far worse. Which you won't agree with because of your overwhelming anger. This is one of numerous times we've gotten a peek at said same anger over not negotiating your vagenda of deal breaking demands. The views you have shown us demonstrate your total contempt for liberals. That's why I say you're a racist. You have an us against them attitude based on one of the least important traits a person can have. Then you compound it all by claiming that positive traits are not found in liberals. Fuck off.

I just hope the other conservatives at that point are willing to let go of their love of what once was, and with sober reflection and the realization the country is on a hopeless death spiral, cast off such government and make themselves free again.

Peacefully, of course.
I don't try to refute opinion because there is no need to.

The only thing that doesn't change is that everything changes.
For both good and bad.

On a personal note, I'm glad you feel restricted and it's good to see you in the throws of a self-induced condition..
Old 05-31-2016, 03:13 AM   #84
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:

Additionally, your grammar is atrocious - did you go to U of Houston, perchance?
DSK .... take a look at this "review" and it will tell you all you need to know!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=217383

And this ignoramus lectures "Texans" on "education"?

I think he actually beats out Flighty for top of the Class of Bush-Cheney Created the NAS!

It's the water in Austin .... I think .... or like "bugs to the lights" ..... Loudmouthed "Know-it-Alls" ... towns full of them.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 04:16 AM   #85
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=LexusLover;1058213120]DSK .... take a look at this "review" and it will tell you all you need to know!

And this ignoramus lectures "Texans" on "education"? Not lecture. Discuss.. You should know something about a subject if you plan on discussing something. I've been waiting for you to call me out on an error I've made. The bottom feeders are always looking to improve their position without working for it.
Let me know when you want to get into "the ring" instead of throwing popcorn from outside it. Not holding my breath. You're just gay rey without the spunk.
Just go with him down to the YMCA and get topped off.

I think he actually beats out Flighty for top of the Class of Bush-Cheney Created the NAS!

It's the water in Austin .... I think .... or like "bugs to the lights" ..... Loudmouthed "Know-it-Alls" ... towns full of them. That would be "town's" dumb ass.[/QUOTE]

You're stretched pretty thin, aren't you? You have nothing but a 5 year old review (which to be honest has nothing to do with this) and you are pissed and jealous that I have a skill equal to most 10 year olds and you don't.
Sorry I fuck things up for you and your douche-bag brigade with pesky facts.
It's a lot better being a smart-ass know-it-all (Since you can't hear me you are either embellishing your drab text or you are going by your husband beating wife) than the dumb-ass corrected guy.
Or worse, the really dumb ass who makes fun of something but doesn't bring any examples
Old 05-31-2016, 08:02 AM   #86
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
DSK .... take a look at this "review" and it will tell you all you need to know!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=217383

And this ignoramus lectures "Texans" on "education"?

It's the water in Austin .... I think .... or like "bugs to the lights" ..... Loudmouthed "Know-it-Alls" ... towns full of them.
He is like a Pigeon who shits all over the chess board and struts around claiming victory.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 08:17 AM   #87
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
... Talk about fuck up grammar...
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 08:20 AM   #88
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
No one is trying to keep you here. As far as breaking the country up, you can take all the land you can carry. Other than that, you're out of luck. Thank you for giving all Americans a rallying point. No one is taking any territory.
You think we're in a death spiral? Then get the fuck out. Everything you talk about is divisive. You want the population split up by political leanings. You want us split up by race. You want to redistribute the land and resources people have spent life times accumulating.

Please close the door quietly on your way out.
Let's face the facts. You liberals accused the old America of stealing land from the Native Americans and the Mexicans. I say give it back then you prissy little POS.

California would be a great place to start, though I believe the Mexicans are taking it over as it is.

As for me leaving, I have as much claim to the land as any paleface does, you faggotty little bitch. I was fucking born here on this stolen land. I'm staying, and even though I consider social security to be tip money, I'll take it, since I've sent the government millions in taxes. I'll probably spend it on Asian and Mexican hookers, they are my favorites.

(I do like that phrase "to be", just like you like sentence fragments)

As for you, since your pa allegedly was 82nd airborne, you must be an old white man yourself.

Check your white privilege, you didn't build that, etc. you racist mother fucker!! I hope some black guy carjacks you, leaves you in the street in your diapers, and stomps on your faggotty little face. I would acquit him, calling it payback for all the years you benefited from your skin color while attempting to make people believe you aren't one of us deep in your miserly little faggot's heart.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 10:39 AM   #89
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
If you knew how to use a dictionary you would see I'm stupid and illiterate, not arrogant.
Quote:
Talk about what a fuck up I am when it comes to grammar.

This guy is a master of munching so many dicks that it's always a big challenge to figure out wtf he is trying to say!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 11:21 AM   #90
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I'd like to gather all the protesting students on campus and ask them if they're campaign against sexual inequality and black lives matter is as important as our fight against the Nazis in World War II. My experience is that most would say yes. I would then want them to get rid of the stupid masks, act like adults, and sign a document about who they are. I'm sure that giving up their anonymity is something that they don't want to do. Okay, the ones that are left, I applaud your desire to make changes through protest but how about I tell you that one of every six of you WILL be expelled for doing so. That would rile them up so I would ask how many of you would continue to protest for your sacred cause if I told them that half of them would be dead tomorrow? Then I would remind them that that is exactly what their grandfathers and great grandfathers had to face up to when the bowramps dropped on the landing craft at Normandy in 1944. How can their ancesters be so brave and the students turn out to be such chicken shits. This is also the same situation for the men tasked to invade Japan in 1945. If they can't make the same sacrifice then how can they criticize the dropping of the A bomb.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women