Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452973
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47675
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35579
Mojojo33117

Old 10-30-2020, 07:58 AM   #76
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Rasmussen. Lol.
1blackman1 is online now   Quote
Old 10-30-2020, 08:30 AM   #77
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
I suppose it is a comfort to the DPST contingent to read 'polls' to assuage their insecurity and anxiety syndromes.

Matters Not

nov 3 matters!
Quote:
De pols, De polls - get a different narrative - it is tiresome !
Teh DPSTs, teh DPSTs!

Get a different narrative, DOTY! Your daily whining is tedious.

The voting ends on Nov. 3. The counting may take a while longer, like it has for most of US history. You Trumpkins have a short and selective memory. Just like the POS cult leader you worship.

Maybe Comrade Putin will reward you with a job on his COVID task force when we oust the Turd Reich. You’ll make big rubles fudging the numbers just like you apparently do here.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2020, 03:05 PM   #78
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Demographic dysphoria

The Demonicrats have some of their very own trying to tell the pity-party faithful that they have a demographic problem or two or three.

Van Jones Tells CNN Panel There's No Denying What Trump Has Done for Black Community

...Jones specifically pointed to the Trump administration's successes on criminal justice reform and restoring funding to historically black colleges and universities.

"Everybody here..should applaud the fact that the Trump administration has helped the black colleges, criminal justice reform. There is stuff here that should be applauded," he said. ...

Rhu-Rho actual accomplishments matter?!?

Dem Rep. Sounds the Alarm: ‘It’s Tightening Here in Michigan…Autoworkers Who I Thought Were Voting For Biden Told Me They’re Voting For Trump’

Democrat Rep. Debbie Dingell (MI) sounded the alarm on Thursday and told CNN’s Dana Bash, “It’s tightening here in Michigan.”

“Yesterday, I had some of the autoworkers, who I thought were going to go back to Joe Biden, were very clear with me…they’re voting for President Trump,” Dingell said as she stuttered.

Autoworkers in Michigan support president Trump because he got rid of jobs-killing NAFTA.

Biden also mistreated the auto plant workers in Detroit earlier this year...

...Biden snapped at an auto plant worker in March and told him he’s “full of shit.”...

I think it was my granny who said something along the lines of: If you tell the union auto workers that they are full of shit, while you are in their plant - you should not be surprised that they won't vote for you.

Will Trump get 100%? Probably not. Does he need 100%? Probably not. But when was the last time you heard the Auto workers Union voting Republican at all? What if - gulp - actual accomplishments matter?!? BTW: I wonder whom the Delphi workers might be supporting this year.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2020, 11:30 AM   #79
texassapper
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

texassapper is online now   Quote
Old 10-31-2020, 12:35 PM   #80
sportfisherman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

What Black Trump Vote ??

Like there is one !!
sportfisherman is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2020, 12:40 PM   #81
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

These two jokers
matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2020, 04:59 AM   #82
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Follow the money - as per usual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
...Van Jones Tells CNN Panel There's No Denying What Trump Has Done for Black Community...

Dem Rep. Sounds the Alarm: ‘It’s Tightening Here in Michigan…Autoworkers Who I Thought Were Voting For Biden Told Me They’re Voting For Trump’ ...

The panic makes perfect sense now.

Axelrod Haz Sad – But What’s Really Going on With Fredrica Wilson?

There’s a couple of different aspects to the Miami-Dade vote discussion that deserves a little highlight. First, the obvious; this is how the media are framing a conversation that happened between Representative Fredrica Wilson and the authors at Politico...

...If we take the quotes from Ms. Wilson as outlined in the Politico article being discussed, there is some coded language…. familiar to those who know the way the party works and the motives of those who graft personal financial benefit within the club system:

[…] “We did not get the kind of funding for different vendors who would do that type of work until late in the campaign,” said Rep. Frederica Wilson, a party institution who represents Miami’s heavily Black congressional district.

[…] “I screamed. Hollered. I called. I lobbied from the top to the bottom,” Wilson said of her efforts to get turnout operations started in the community, including sending written proposals to Biden’s campaign and having virtual Zoom meetings with his advisers.

What Wilson is doing in that conversation is using Politico to tell the DNC apparatus that she is not happy being locked out from the financial mechanism that generally provides a very lucrative monetary benefit.

The “vendors” she describes are actually political entities, in this case specifically black political activists and groups, that work within her network and rely upon each campaign season to fill their bank accounts. The issue is not the Biden campaign funding a Get Out the Vote operation, the issue is the indulgency fees are not being paid.

Wilson’s self-interest is in the kick-back she gets from the local groups, a percentage of the DNC payment (10 to 20 percent), that goes straight toward her own lifestyle. It’s a familiar political racket...

1 min

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WibM5490ivU

It's always the money with these azzhats...
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2020, 05:24 AM   #83
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
^^^ I am assuming you have not looked up the number of small businesses closing under Trump's watch....
PissLousy ... it's a simple answer. But you no doubt have a family member or close friend you haven't seen in years who will share their personal story of demise for you to share as support for your prediction.

Intelligent people do not blame Trump for the Covid-Effect. LoonAticks do though, who don't know squat about running a business. They primarily hide in their basesments (or beneath a building while whining about the POTUS not telling them when they can wipe their asses. Here are "some" who blame Trump: "Reparations" with "free shit"!

These people undoubtedly were blaming "Trump" also:

BTW: Those are "small businesses" trying to survive .... some of those lost were Minority owned businesses ...

.... in fact I suspect the vast majority of them were.

I suspect at least partially responsible for the Trump uptick in majority support.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2020, 05:38 AM   #84
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Democrat Rep. Debbie Dingell (MI) sounded the alarm on Thursday and told CNN’s Dana Bash, “It’s tightening here in Michigan.”

“Yesterday, I had some of the autoworkers, who I thought were going to go back to Joe Biden, were very clear with me…they’re voting for President Trump,” Dingell said as she stuttered.
In Early September 2016 I was listening to a factory (non-auto) worker discussing "their" attitude to Trump .... let me repeat .... Early September 2016 .... who related "their" attitude that he promises bringing jobs back to the U.S. and if he even tries to do so we will give him a second term......."SECOND TERM."

Generally speaking people who don't want to hear the childish rant shit-talk just keep their mouths shut when they get asked personal questions like: Are you going to vote for Trump?

Some will line the streets into town with flags and signs and/or follow the opponents bus through town with large flags waving from the pickups! BTW: Those aren't "old white guys"! Most of them probably love guns and pussy.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2020, 06:48 AM   #85
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by matchingmole View Post

These two jokers
I believe he has at least 8 black votes. He has Candace Owens, 50 Cent, Lil Wayne, Diamond, Silk, Bob Johnson, Kanye West and Pookie Jenkins who accidentally voted for him when he was high... it's really 7 votes because I can't really count Pookie.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2020, 06:59 AM   #86
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Will Trump get 100%? Probably not. Does he need 100%? Probably not. But when was the last time you heard the Auto workers Union voting Republican at all? What if - gulp - actual accomplishments matter?!? BTW: I wonder whom the Delphi workers might be supporting this year.
UAW ENDORSES JOSEPH BIDEN FOR PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Detroit – The UAW International Board Tuesday announced the influential unions’ endorsement of former Vice President Joe Biden for President of the United States.

“In these dangerous and difficult times, the country needs a president who will demonstrate clear, stable leadership, less partisan acrimony and more balance to the rights and protections of working Americans,” said Rory Gamble, President of the UAW. “UAW Members need a federal government that ensures that members have both a good job to go to, and that they come home to their families at night having earned a fair day’s wage in a safe and secure place.”

https://uaw.org/uaw-endorses-joseph-...tates-america/
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2020, 07:01 AM   #87
oeb11
Valued Poster

Such a shame - - to be dependent on the LSM fake news propaganda
De Polls De Polls!!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2020, 07:03 AM   #88
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Such a shame - - to be dependent on the LSM fake news propaganda
De Polls De Polls!!
No poll cited. No fake news. I'm waiting for you to make a single post that actually adds something to the discussions.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2020, 07:09 AM   #89
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

^^^ Don't hold your breath waiting on that. It's just going to be the same weirdo rhetoric as always.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2020, 07:09 AM   #90
oeb11
Valued Poster

De Polls de polls!!!
The only poll that matters is Nov 3

Vote marxist SR - and enjoy your estate stripped by taxes to feed hordes of immigrants from 'open borders' and a ban on all internal combustion engines - which will devastate agriculture and the economy - the better to institute marxist control of a weakend nation.

And we elected these idiots and did it to ourselves to make America a new Venezuela!

Your ideology rules - and has no basis in any sense of practicality or consequences of the Ideology Uber alles!

Fuck U and the DPST regime to come
Revolt - armed revolt - and piles of dead controlling marxist racist DPST'S!!!!
oeb11 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women