Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > The Sandbox - San Antonio
The Sandbox - San Antonio The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70457
biomed160866
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452976
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47677
pyramider46370
bambino40406
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35596
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-15-2012, 06:07 PM   #76
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Hey CG4U,
Been counting the Like content on your thread and another that one of your foils initiated. Amazes me (well, not really ) that an unofficial, non-statistal poll shows people showing a preference for your point of view. And that is on both threads i've looked at.

Doesn't make me go "Hmmm?"
Old 02-16-2012, 09:49 AM   #77
1NEMESIS
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
Hey CG4U,
Been counting the Like content on your thread and another that one of your foils initiated. Amazes me (well, not really ) that an unofficial, non-statistal poll shows people showing a preference for your point of view. And that is on both threads i've looked at.

Doesn't make me go "Hmmm?"
Most be her avatar because it sure as hell ain't her debate skills
Old 02-16-2012, 10:39 AM   #78
collegegirlforyou
Valued Poster

My ECCIE Reviews

Oh there he goes....all jealous because the boys like me more. You're upset cause i didn't answer the page of stupid points you posted, and i didn't reply to it because they were....well stupid points. You keep calling me a liar for sharing and explaining my opinions and beliefs....so someone needs a dictionary for their birthday and look up the definition of lie.

Bottom line is you are intolerant and hateful, and because you are a liberal you can't believe that you are intolerant so you have to make it seem as if you are a soldier for the cause, shutting down the lies and propaganda of the right. Hate is hate. If you hate republicans because of what they believe then whats the difference between you, and a Nazi. Or you and any tyrant? You can mask your intolerance with buzz words and slogans but no one is fooled. Anyone with half a brain can see your ignorance. I keep calling you a sexiest because that is very much how you come off making comments to put me down every time a man compliments me.

You use curse words and hateful illustrations which in the theater of intellectual dialogue is the last resort of the weak and defeated. Again i do recommend you reading a book...It really does help....

And i never said anything negative about your sister.... Merely repeated what you had already said in a previous post. The worst thing i said was that you have to rely on a family member for employment. That's nothing bad about her, in fact, it makes her a saint. Lord knows you probably couldn't achieve much on your own merit. You did get upset enough to threaten me which means i'm probably right about you not being able to do much else. Again anyone can clearly see nothing negative was said about her. It was just a comment about you possibly being pathetic. But again that's only my opinion, Don't get too hurt about what i think. I'm sure you're special in your own little way. After all i have to think the best of you despite your beliefs because i believe in God. It helps me not hate someone that constantly says ignorant, hate filled, intolerant, sexist things. (And yes sir, you are intolerant)

God bless (you need it)

P.S. For all the gents reading this thread who aren't sexiest hate filled children i will be out of town for three days for some saltwater fishing. I look forward to hearing from you guys when i return. Take care and have fun.
Old 02-16-2012, 11:09 AM   #79
1NEMESIS
BANNED

People like CG are the consummate opportunist and play victim whenever they can't win. In reviewing her comments to me it's obvious she was nothing and couldnt respond with anything other than what she accused me of. Probably one of the most clinically accurate example of projection I've come accross in a long time.
The second I exposed her claim on the XL pipeline she went straight to attacking me and continued to do so without regard. She went immediately to claim that she was the victim of sexism, elitism and my aggressiveness, all propogated by the big bad liberals and then goes on a transparent, disengenious, hypocritical tirade like a pampered brat screaming on the floor at Walmart. Pathetic for a college educated woman.
What was really entertaining was watching all the whipped-ass zombies falling over her every word and bowing at the knees of Goddess hypocrite. I'm the only one that had the balls to stand up to her and the only mistake I made was letting her flap her damn jaw for so long.
Old 02-16-2012, 11:13 AM   #80
Guest083013
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

have fun CG4U and that is definitely a great way to spend some time away from idgets here and there.....

.....cannot believe you feel you have been threatened somewhere along the line and do hope this has been addressed by the proper members of the staff

I must say that someone here (who doesn't particularly like females I guess) must have a great laptop with a superior router that allows the signal to be so effective working from a closed little closet someplace (come out come out wherever you are.....).....

you are special young lady!!
Old 02-16-2012, 11:14 AM   #81
Guest061918
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

You need to be very careful calling others that do not agree with you "whipped ass zombies." Because you are coming across as someone who lacks any real intelligence. If anything this hits home the points that she had made about you. You really are starting to look real bad and I would just stop this endless banter because you are not up for the task. Also I agree with some of collegegirl4u's comments because I find them accurate.
Old 02-16-2012, 11:17 AM   #82
1NEMESIS
BANNED

Bless yourself CG I don't have a god to answer too like you do hypocrite
Old 02-16-2012, 11:19 AM   #83
1NEMESIS
BANNED

Anyone hear that sucking sound? It's the sound of a bunch of wimps kissing ass
Old 02-16-2012, 11:28 AM   #84
Guest061918
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

You hear that it is the sound of a guy sucking on his pacifier.
Old 02-16-2012, 12:06 PM   #85
1NEMESIS
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennisrn View Post
have fun CG4U and that is definitely a great way to spend some time away from idgets here and there.....

.....cannot believe you feel you have been threatened somewhere along the line and do hope this has been addressed by the proper members of the staff

I must say that someone here (who doesn't particularly like females I guess) must have a great laptop with a superior router that allows the signal to be so effective working from a closed little closet someplace (come out come out wherever you are.....).....

Where' your ignore button dennisrn?!? Use it!!
Old 02-16-2012, 12:08 PM   #86
1NEMESIS
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by latinalover003 View Post
You need to be very careful calling others that do not agree with you "whipped ass zombies." Because you are coming across as someone who lacks any real intelligence. If anything this hits home the points that she had made about you. You really are starting to look real bad and I would just stop this endless banter because you are not up for the task. Also I agree with some of collegegirl4u's comments because I find them accurate.
I don't give a damn what you think "lover" when did I give you that impression?
Old 02-16-2012, 12:19 PM   #87
1NEMESIS
BANNED

I'm sick of the lies coming out of CG4U's trap, I'm going to put an end to this now.

First, let me make this clear if any of you can comprehend, I have never had any contact with CG4U prior to this exchange nor have I ever commented on any of her threads. My first contact with her came in a thread I started about the XL Pipeline, where CG4U commented and gave her opinion on the issue and being a serious observer of things politic, I recognized some of the rhetoric she was using as those similar to a conservative think tank called the Cato Institute.
The Cato Institute receives some of it's funding from big oil but is wholly owned by a pair of billionaire oil barons named the Koch Bros that are connected to the XL Pipeline and will profit personally from it. Obviously, this is a conflict of interest and to use those talking points is disingenuous at best, so I took it upon myself to respond to her and point out the XL Pipeline link to the Cato Institute and the Koch Bros. This is my response to her:

"First let me says thank you for weighing in! I have few points and questions for you to address:
My first observation is concerning your post as a whole. You have tried valiantly to portray your comments as centrist and middle of the road(Bipartisan?) while pursuing a conservative agenda.
You reference the Cato Institute as the source for your information, but just who is the Cato Institute and where does their funding come from?
The Cato Institute, a libertarian think tank based in Washington DC, was founded in 1977 by Edward Crane and Charles Koch, the billionaire co-owner of Koch Industries, the largest privately held oil company in the U.S. -These are the guys that funded the fake grass-roots Tea Party.
(skip)

These companies that are listed as funding the Cato Institute are representative of what this country is trying to get away from much less looking to them for setting public policy.
I don't know what people are thinking sometimes, but I would not use propaganda from Corporate America or Big Oil to set policy for this country.
And as far as portraying MSNBC or any of the other news networks as an equal to FOX NEWS is a false equivalency."

That is it, that is all I've said to her at this point but before I continue, let me show you what kind of hypocrite CG4U is, this is the very beginning of her opening comment and the first thing she say's before she gives her opinion. This is where she says she wants only a civil response to her post:

"Just wanted to offer a different point of view on this thread. Not trying to get anyone upset or grumpy so if you disagree don't be ugly in replying as is common when discussing matters with political beliefs embedded in them. "

Now, after making an impassioned plea for civility, this is how she responds to me:

Quote:
"Originally Posted by collegegirlforyou
I would probably write a more lengthy reply, but it's pointless as it has come to my attention that you write, sound, and use the same terminology as a certain child-like individual that got banned from this site a while back. It baffles me why someone would join a sex centered site only to spew liberal platitudes and make arguments surrounded in thick political rhetorical instead of anything relying on cognitive thought.

Ramrod.....

I don't want to have discussions where the other person is going to just cut and paste enough to look like he made a point. You are the individual that got banned. I urge everyone reading this not to reply to this person's thread anymore. Lets ignore him like last time and wait for him to lash out using his potty mouth like mentality."

Not only is CG4U a hypocrite, but then she calls me a child, claims that I'm spewing liberal platitudes even though all I did is point out that her comment came from the Cato Institute. She goes on and tells people to ignore me and attempts to censor me just like the tyrant her party claims Obama is. Normally I would respond ferociously to her but I heeded her request for civility and this is how I responded:

"Sure, you're more than free to do and say what you want, it's the American way."

Now at this point what have I done?!? Absolutely nothing, but she continues when I start a different thread about the Koch Bros and here is my thread:

"For prologue, go to my post XL Pipeline and read the exchange that I have with Collegegirlforyou here:

[[i]B]First let me says thank you for weighing in! I have few points and questions for you to address:

My first observation is concerning your post as a whole. You have tried valiantly to portray your comments as centrist and middle of the road(Bipartisan?) while pursuing a conservative agenda.

Collegegirl - "The above info concerning green energy was provided in: Renewable Energy: Not Cheap, Not "Green" by Robert L. Bradley Jr
Robert L. Bradley Jr. is president of the Institute for Energy Research in Houston, Texas, the author of the two-volume Oil, Gas, and Government: The U.S. Experience, and an adjunct scholar of the Cato Institute."

You reference the Cato Institute as the source for your information, but just who is the Cato Institute and where does their funding come from?

The Cato Institute, a libertarian think tank based in Washington DC, was founded in 1977 by Edward Crane and Charles Koch, the billionaire co-owner of Koch Industries, the largest privately held oil company in the U.S. -These are the guys that funded the fake grass-roots Tea Party Freedom Works.

The Cato Institute holds regular briefings on global warming with known climate 'skeptics' as panelists. In December 2003, panelists included Patrick Michaels, …………..etc

These companies that are listed as funding the Cato Institute are representative of what this country is trying to get away from much less looking to them for setting public policy.

These are the billionaires that will be running the country if you vote republican in the next presidential election:

Underlined is all I've said at this point about CG4U. She then comments and this is what she says to me:

"YOU demonize me for having a conservative agenda, but you spend your free time on a sex for money website spouting off on any liberal slanted headline that comes your way. Not sure where you sit with hypocrisy, but when your main goal in life is to reciprocate only the liberal side of any issue you tend to seem a tad pathetic.

(skip)

" Anyways....Please read this part as i'm sure your liberal fingers are twitching with more platitudes and other crap you find from web sites. The questions are rhetorical and you sir are not going to change one single thing about my belief. You are aggressive, (incidental as you put it), naive, and absurd. There are many fun things to do on a site like this. You obviously have too much time and no one in your life to talk about such matters. I'm glad you have such strong beliefs and want to spread your word. There are countless political forums in which if you truly wanted to bark about such things night and day you could and have debates with people whose purpose, on such a site, would be to carry on political banter ....but then again maybe you can't keep up on those sites or you have been banned from sites that actually ban people for life.

In conclusion keep in mind I really don't wish to continue this as I posed no real questions to you, just tried to convey where I come from. Enjoy your "hobby" and I hope you are able to find like minded individuals that will pat your butt and tell you how smart you are.

Best wishes and not so warm regards,
Collegegirlforyou....a 23 year old female college student who votes republican.

P.S. Don't start anymore threads in which are aimed solely at me. Get a hobby, a friend, a dog, or someone who cares about your endless chatter.

God Bless!

WTF have I said to her to deserve this? I haven't said anything but at this point I'm tired of hearing her and I'm pissed so now I'm justified and I want any of you to tell me who the fucking hypocrite is and who is the child.

Every time one of you tells me about her "educated" response I'm gonna point to this and tell you what to do with it
Old 02-16-2012, 12:34 PM   #88
1NEMESIS
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by collegegirlforyou View Post
Oh there he goes....all jealous because the boys like me more. You're upset cause i didn't answer the page of stupid points you posted, and i didn't reply to it because they were....well stupid points. You keep calling me a liar for sharing and explaining my opinions and beliefs....so someone needs a dictionary for their birthday and look up the definition of lie.

Bottom line is you are intolerant and hateful, and because you are a liberal you can't believe that you are intolerant so you have to make it seem as if you are a soldier for the cause, shutting down the lies and propaganda of the right. Hate is hate. If you hate republicans because of what they believe then whats the difference between you, and a Nazi. Or you and any tyrant? You can mask your intolerance with buzz words and slogans but no one is fooled. Anyone with half a brain can see your ignorance. I keep calling you a sexiest because that is very much how you come off making comments to put me down every time a man compliments me.

You use curse words and hateful illustrations which in the theater of intellectual dialogue is the last resort of the weak and defeated. Again i do recommend you reading a book...It really does help....

And i never said anything negative about your sister.... Merely repeated what you had already said in a previous post. The worst thing i said was that you have to rely on a family member for employment. That's nothing bad about her, in fact, it makes her a saint. Lord knows you probably couldn't achieve much on your own merit. You did get upset enough to threaten me which means i'm probably right about you not being able to do much else. Again anyone can clearly see nothing negative was said about her. It was just a comment about you possibly being pathetic. But again that's only my opinion, Don't get too hurt about what i think. I'm sure you're special in your own little way. After all i have to think the best of you despite your beliefs because i believe in God. It helps me not hate someone that constantly says ignorant, hate filled, intolerant, sexist things. (And yes sir, you are intolerant)

God bless (you need it)

P.S. For all the gents reading this thread who aren't sexiest hate filled children i will be out of town for three days for some saltwater fishing. I look forward to hearing from you guys when i return. Take care and have fun.
Your such a damn convoluted shell of a human you make me sick, I told you not to mention my family, my sister or my job what don't you understand? What don't you understand?!?!?! Now that you've told me about my job how about if I discuss yours?!? You want that?!?

You spent a lot of fucking time telling me how educated you are and how I somehow can't stand up to your "wisdom", so why don't put up or shut up and and show me instead of waiting for some sorry wimp to answer for you.
The absolute gall you have, for screaming victim and then allowing some man that obviously thinks that you don't have a brain, answer and respond for you is just unbelievable.
Keep crying CG, thats all your good at or are you going to prove me wrong?

I'll give you another chance, pick any political issue you want and take all damn week if you want and lets see what you got "college girl"...
Old 02-16-2012, 06:07 PM   #89
1NEMESIS
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennisrn View Post

How do you know so much about routers, signals and laptop use in a closet dennis?
Aren't you supposed to be hiding behind you're "ignore button"?
Old 02-16-2012, 09:24 PM   #90
Guest083013
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women