Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162720
Yssup Rider60437
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48470
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41772
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36137
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-03-2012, 11:15 AM   #76
Guest082513-02
Account Disabled

User ID: 60550
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
So under that premise any publicity is good publicity?
For the most part. Haters will throw your name, or in this case, your handle out there over and over. Then others will look at your showcase and reviews to see what the hype is all about. If you have great pics and fabulous reviews then they start to wonder. Why is there such hate? And 9 times out of 10 they realize the mathematical equation. But they saw your showcase and read reviews because of the hate... (Advertisement!!)... and then they want to book. After they experience your great BCD romp.. then sometimes they write reviews.. soon everyone forgets why the hater was even hating. This was proven just these past 2 weeks! And as I shop, Ill thank my haters.

Look at Michael Jackson. He got all kinds of free advertisement when he had charges against him... bad publicity.... lead to epic high sales for his music.
Britney Spears- BAD publicity.....her name all over the place and slammed with negativity from haters..... lead to epic sold out concerts.

Now back to hobbyland- haters dont ruin your reputation.. they are free advertisement. What ruins your reputation is history of NCNS, alerts of violence or theft..
Old 03-03-2012, 11:48 AM   #77
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post
Anyone who thinks that I am a hater is mistaken and should understand that whatever hatred they harbor only does harm to themselves.

I don't think you are a hater , I know you are. We all are. Just depends on the subject matter.

No sense throwing a liar and a hypocrite on top of hating.

Quote:

. . . Finally, you do not have to meet anyone in person to get an idea of their personality. I get a good handle quickly on just about everyone after hearing them talk or read their posts.
People you barely know ... you get a handle on if they are a hater or not. Good or evil. You are the final Judge?

Don't you understand that all personality types have different versions of what is and isn't evil?

Are you sure you are not Laureen Summerhill evil twin? You two sound just alike. Special people with special powers is you two.

Just curious, why'd you leave her board in a huff?
Old 03-03-2012, 11:50 AM   #78
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

If everyone gets to name their own evil the extrapolation to the 1,000th power is there is no evil in the world, and we all know that’s not true. Nazis didn’t think the Final Solution was evil; we can go down hill form there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
Love and hate is the same emotion on opposite ends of the continuum.
Exactly. Indifference is the opposite of love.
Old 03-03-2012, 11:50 AM   #79
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LusciousLacy View Post
What ruins your reputation is history of NCNS, alerts of violence or theft..
Nothing a good sloppy BJ can't restore!
Old 03-03-2012, 12:10 PM   #80
notanewbie
Premium Access

Encounters: 101

or banging a mod.
Old 03-03-2012, 12:24 PM   #81
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Moral Relativity

Moral Relativity is really an advanced form of evil.

There is evil in this world, but it is often disguised or rationalized.

The Nazis were filled with hatred and misguided as a result which should be a lesson to the world on how not to conduct a government.

. . . It is incredible to me that in this day and age, there are many who still worship Hitler and create white supremacy cults based on hatred of other races.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
If everyone gets to name their own evil the extrapolation to the 1,000th power is there is no evil in the world, and we all know that’s not true. Nazis didn’t think the Final Solution was evil; we can go down hill form there.

Exactly. Indifference is the opposite of love.
Old 03-03-2012, 02:22 PM   #82
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LusciousLacy View Post
And as I shop, Ill thank my haters.

Now back to hobbyland- haters dont ruin your reputation.. they are free advertisement. What ruins your reputation is history of NCNS, alerts of violence or theft..
Exactly and while they're talking, you're making money.
Old 03-03-2012, 03:15 PM   #83
Breakinghearts101
Gaining Momentum

User ID: 121220
My ECCIE Reviews

. . .

You make one little innocent slip and all hell breaks loose!

Now, I think there will always be haters and there is nothing much you can do about it, but give them room if possible or be prepared to stand your ground if they give you no other option.

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

Thanks
Old 03-03-2012, 03:22 PM   #84
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

You are a walking testament to that and you think I am so wtf do we have here? A Mexican standoff?

The worst folks IMHO are the ones that can not see their own potential for evil.

Folks like you.

I know damn good and well I can be evil. It isn't my nature but human nature is slanted towards evil.

Quote:
. . . It is incredible to me that in this day and age, there are many who still worship Hitler and create white supremacy cults based on hatred of other races.

Any group or tribe gangs up on others, it is human nature. Nothing has changed that fact eversince the beginning of time, when push comes to shove we gang up and choose the lesser of two evils.

Survival of the fittest. I'm sure you have heard of that.

Tell me again why you quit that board? I musta missed it the first time
Old 03-03-2012, 04:00 PM   #85
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
There seems to be a class of people who are born primarily to hate and they spew their venom indiscriminately.

Saddam Hussein and Adolf Hitler were haters of the highest degree, but they never even realized that they were the problem and would not hesitate to have you killed if you so much as alluded to such a thing about them.

To haters, the world is the problem. They believe they are completely justified in reacting with hatred trying to straighten out the wrongs of the world, but in fact they are only polluting themselves and the world around them. Others learn to behave in similar fashion from them.

That is what makes the continual spread of hatred so puzzling to me. Some of these world-class haters are actually very intelligent in other areas, but totally blind to their own obsession with hatred.

Sadly, I do not think you can convert them anymore than you can teach a scorpion not to sting!

What is the nature of Evil?
Do You sometimes feel love, and joy. Do you sometimes feel pride in what you have accomplished, and do you sometimes feel good?
The threads that make up our human nature are two ended. There is no capacity for feeling pride without an equal capacity for feeling shame. One cannot feel joy unless one can also feel despair. We have no capacity for good without an equal capacity for evil. For what is evil, but the self seeking to fulfill it's own secret needs. All that is necessary is that we face it and choose.
Old 03-03-2012, 05:31 PM   #86
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:

The Nazis were filled with hatred and misguided as a result which should be a lesson to the world on how not to conduct a government.

I was responding to someone else’s post that evil is relative. It isn’t relative at all. I used the Final Solution as an example. For Germans to not see the Final Solution as evil doesn’t make un-evil. To the contrary, it makes it even more evil if an entire nation of people would turn a blind eye to something that is so obviously wrong. I’ll bet if you asked the average German about the Final Solution they would either look at you like they didn’t know what you were talking about or go along with the party line.

To summarize: I do think there is evil in the world. I do not think it is relative. I do think Hitler, Stalin, Mao, and the like are evil in the purist form. And it is everywhere. Not in everyone, but one just need look around to find it. And I do not think "haters" are necessarily evil.
Old 03-03-2012, 05:46 PM   #87
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

If everyone on the planet was a Hitler clone, would his ideas about exterminating Jews (who at this point would be mythical because everyone on the planet is just like Hitler) be evil?
Old 03-03-2012, 06:21 PM   #88
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Poor Hitler, always the bride never the bride"s maid when it yurns to evil! Wakeup you know better than to asl people that see in black and white , gray questions. You're just evil for doing so...
Old 03-03-2012, 06:41 PM   #89
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

Some of you people really can be funny....evil, oh please.

Are there stupid events, ignorant people, and down right wrong people both here on Eccie and around us....of course....but evil, oh please.

Take a look at some of the video coming in from Syria, like the one with the kid, already orphaned, covered with blood (his own) and trapped under huge stones...and the poor kid is alive and conscious... what put him there is evil.

Or go down, tonight, to your local city hospital ICU or emergency and look at folks who have suffered as a result of some violent and evil jerk.

That shit is evil...99% of the stuff talked about in this thread, does not even come closed to be evil....get a clue people!!!
Old 03-03-2012, 06:50 PM   #90
CJOHN
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkmaster View Post
Some of you people really can be funny....evil, oh please.

Are there stupid events, ignorant people, and down right wrong people both here on Eccie and around us....of course....but evil, oh please.

Take a look at some of the video coming in from Syria, like the one with the kid, already orphaned, covered with blood (his own) and trapped under huge stones...and the poor kid is alive and conscious... what put him there is evil.

Or go down, tonight, to your local city hospital ICU or emergency and look at folks who have suffered as a result of some violent and evil jerk.

That shit is evil...99% of the stuff talked about in this thread, does not even come closed to be evil....get a clue people!!!
Agree
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women