Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60035
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47622
pyramider46370
bambino40341
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 12-28-2013, 02:35 AM   #76
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Politics IB.

Coulda , shoulda , woulda

The point is, the spell of the illusion maintained by the lamestream media throughout the 2012 campaign has been broken, and everyone now knows and admits that Odumbo and Hildabeast lied. That point will be hammered home throughout the 2016 campaign if Hildabeast is a candidate, much like Odumbo's lies pertaining to Odumbocare will be hammered home throughout the 2014 campaign.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 04:09 AM   #77
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeylikesit69 View Post
I don't mean to sound insensitive, but do you really think people are going to care about Benghazi in 3 years or whenever Hillary decides to run. I don't know if i would vote for her, but I can't see how going on about some fake conspiracy while she was SOS five years in the past(by then)is really going to bring her down. To many leaps to get the average voter to care. Most can't comprehend past the latest sound bite let alone five years ago and who said what and when... The only ones that truly think this is a conspiracy and was planned by her and Obama and wouldn't vote for her are more than likely, people that wouldn't have voted for her anyway... They are also probably the same people that thinks Obama wasn't born in Hawaii either.

I admit, i am a democrat and frankly I hope you guys keep bringing this stuff up. It makes you look well, "less than sane". You will make the next election a cakewalk for any democrat(even if she is beat out in the primary by someone else). Same with the IRS scandal or any fake scandal from the last couple years. Unless someone has a "smoking gun" or some other direct evidence it won't matter and she can keep saying, "what difference does it make".
Simple fact is that as long as we have people voting from both sides that don't truly know the difference between either side and frankly don't care. They are just voting their way because someone said something about this candidate that sounded bad or they don't like someones hair, then we are stuck with whomever makes the lowest common denominator happy......
Do you think that people cared that Kerry went to Vietnam 30 years earlier?
Do you think that people cared about a DUI that George W. Bush had 28 years before the election?
Do you think that people cared whether or not Al Gore Jr. invented the Internet?
Do you think that people cared about Bush's National Guard service?
Do you think that people cared whether Clinton dodged the draft?
Do you think that people cared whether or not Obama lied on his transcripts, could not produce a birth certificate, lied to his publisher about his birthplace, lied to his public with biography written by someone else, did nothing as the Harvard Law Review editor, visited Pakistan when it was illegal for US citizens to visit Pakistan, etc.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 08:50 AM   #78
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
The point is, the spell of the illusion maintained by the lamestream media throughout the 2012 campaign has been broken, and everyone now knows and admits that Odumbo and Hildabeast lied. That point will be hammered home throughout the 2016 campaign if Hildabeast is a candidate, much like Odumbo's lies pertaining to Odumbocare will be hammered home throughout the 2014 campaign.
Well at least we have the balls to get on record and state our opinion.

What about you LexusLover?

I still do not think it will be a focal point in the general, maybe the GOP primary. If it is brought up in the Dem's primary, well then, she has a problem!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 08:56 AM   #79
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Do you think that people cared that Kerry went to Vietnam 30 years earlier? NO
Do you think that people cared about a DUI that George W. Bush had 28 years before the election? NO
Do you think that people cared whether or not Al Gore Jr. invented the Internet? No
Do you think that people cared about Bush's National Guard service? No
Do you think that people cared whether Clinton dodged the draft? No
Do you think that people cared whether or not Obama lied on his transcripts, could not produce a birth certificate, lied to his publisher about his birthplace, lied to his public with biography written by someone else, did nothing as the Harvard Law Review editor, visited Pakistan when it was illegal for US citizens to visit Pakistan, etc.NO
Not in the context of an national election. That is wtf we are talking about. Not what the cool aide drinkers think. You have to know what the swing voters care about in national elections. Who cares what dick you wanna suck?

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 07:19 PM   #80
mikeylikesit69
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Do you think that people cared that Kerry went to Vietnam 30 years earlier?
Do you think that people cared about a DUI that George W. Bush had 28 years before the election?
Do you think that people cared whether or not Al Gore Jr. invented the Internet?
Do you think that people cared about Bush's National Guard service?
Do you think that people cared whether Clinton dodged the draft?
Do you think that people cared whether or not Obama lied on his transcripts, could not produce a birth certificate, lied to his publisher about his birthplace, lied to his public with biography written by someone else, did nothing as the Harvard Law Review editor, visited Pakistan when it was illegal for US citizens to visit Pakistan, etc.
Well since bush, clinton, and obama went on to be president, i believe you proved my point.
mikeylikesit69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 08:07 PM   #81
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeylikesit69 View Post
Well since bush, clinton, and obama went on to be president, i believe you proved my point.
You could be on to something... Do we care about anything?...
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women