Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas
test
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60420
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48462
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41750
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36109
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-13-2021, 12:10 PM   #91
johnspice20
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

A lot of "people" still believe that the earth is flat!
johnspice20 is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2021, 02:15 PM   #92
slap
Premium Access

Encounters: 12
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Hasselhoff View Post
Forget dating the provider. Been there done that.

I am currently DATING one of the mms. She can cook and good helping me stay on track of my schedules. We both play games on our phones and like the same movies. It works and I never been happier
Let me guess. The mms at Sun’s?

slap is online now   Quote
Old 02-13-2021, 03:17 PM   #93
Southwest guy
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Great knowledge and experiences shared on this post. I've dated 3 over the years. Let's be honest the thought has provoked most of us. I had some great times with all of them. But thinking I could help them out of the business and lead a what we call normal life was futile. There culture, views and priorities are far from most of ours. There professionals at making all of us think we're there love and boyfriend. Take it 1 hr. at a time guys! Also I got tired of hearing there sex was just business but I could only do them! Think that line is used alot! Good post!
Southwest guy is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2021, 05:33 PM   #94
City_Punk77
Nite Owl 🌙

Encounters: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southwest guy View Post
Great knowledge and experiences shared on this post. I've dated 3 over the years. Let's be honest the thought has provoked most of us. I had some great times with all of them. But thinking I could help them out of the business and lead a what we call normal life was futile. There culture, views and priorities are far from most of ours. There professionals at making all of us think we're there love and boyfriend. Take it 1 hr. at a time guys! Also I got tired of hearing there sex was just business but I could only do them! Think that line is used alot! Good post!

Thanks that's something I had to get drilled into my head. They separate business and their personal lives, those two will never clash.
You saved me some trouble in the long run.
City_Punk77 is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2021, 06:12 PM   #95
Bestman200600
Valued Poster

Encounters: 94

They are all woman and they want to be appreciated by someone. There was a very popular lady at Bali that I brought roses to on her birthday. She gave me a big smile and said I made her day. She rewarded me well for the favor.
Bestman200600 is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2021, 12:05 AM   #96
howdy_booty
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Imagine you did the same to a Hooters waitress. That is the effect.
howdy_booty is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2021, 12:24 PM   #97
Schmedley
Gaining Momentum

Default Great discussion

I read with interest all the comments. Great information. The crazy hit matrix is spot on. Thank you all for the insight.
Schmedley is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2021, 02:59 PM   #98
bill sins
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

Damn, some of these tales are just unbelievable. I can understand falling ass over heels in love with a young beautiful white girl provider but an AMP girl. Have to be out of your fucking mind. But you realize that now.
bill sins is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2021, 03:57 PM   #99
King Stone
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill sins View Post
Damn, some of these tales are just unbelievable. I can understand falling ass over heels in love with a young beautiful white girl provider but an AMP girl. Have to be out of your fucking mind. But you realize that now.
Spoken like a true MAGA American. Unbelievable!
King Stone is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2021, 02:16 PM   #100
TheKing1
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
Great point.. Extremely interesting. and I notice since my post, it has all been ''no how, no way''!

Maybe that's the nature of a thread like this? Confessors/ blamers, first, and the never-not-on-your-life crowd second. That last group, the did-it-and-I-am-mostly-to-blame group, is not likely to show itself. Hell, that first group is brave enough, it would take Sam Houston bravery to post you are part of group #3, LOL
First time I’ve been on here in years and it’s funny this topic pops up....

I dated one of the more popular providers on and off for two years, and as Chung says above, I am mostly to blame for the breakup. She was wonderful. I couldn’t have asked for more. Drinking? No more or less then any other woman. Self deprecation? Again, no more or less than any other woman. Once she left the business she was a great companion. Very supportive, very sweet, my needs always came first. She treated me very well and I treated her well for the most part. Our first split was because of my own insecurities. But she persevered and put the relationship back together almost singlehandedly. She never pushed for a green card, never asked for more than she needed and was perfectly fine living in any financial situation as long as we were together. But I was the one who had the thoughts of “maybe she just wants a green card” or “maybe she just wants money” we split again, and I was to blame for that. Of course, not having much choice she returned to the AMPs. After a few months she reached back out to me and we started talking, decided to get back together after she returned from another major Texas City..... but ICE had other ideas and she went back to Korea instead. I went to visit her in Korea. Met her whole family. Tried to get her back here but long story short we couldn’t make it work. Not a day goes by that I don’t think about her. I wish I would have married her when I had the chance.
There are good ones out there. Women who just don’t belong in the hobby. They are few and far between. I’ve tried again on occasion but can see through the ruse in most cases. And maybe a lot of it is just me.
TheKing1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2021, 03:18 PM   #101
4MYPLEASURE
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I have been seeing a Subamp Lady for over 3 years. Like others have said, she claims she has to work to send money "home". She has some loans from business she owned that went under.

She had a "friend" that convinced her to come to the USA to do hair...well, it turns out the work was massage with extras.

I met her at an apartment as a client. After a few visits we became friends and a relationship developed from there. We get along well, except for arguing about clients, which she consistently says is just business and she has to continue working until loans paid.

She hasn't done L3 in a long time, and frankly if I ever find out she does, that will end our relationship. But L2 still bothers me.

I know she cares for me greatly...yes she really does. Last year she went home for a few weeks and both of us were worried about her being able to return to the USA. Our goodbyes were gut wrenching. I went out to my car and a few minutes later she came running to my car window just sobbing. I took her back to her apartment but she couldn't stop holding me and crying. I finally had to leave and when I got to the stairs, some 20 apartments from her, I could hear the wailing...like a hurt animal. That is when I knew she cared for me more than any Woman I had ever known.

So, it may start out about the money that you are willing to give them...but, f you are lucky, that can change to the real thing.

We get in arguments from time to time, but who doesn't?

Would I encourage others to pursue this kind of relationship...no way, but just know that finding that special someone is possible.
4MYPLEASURE is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2021, 06:19 PM   #102
Jayven
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Who in the right mind falls in love with someone who is paying for Seccs??

I stop after the 3rd or fourth to avoid these type of things... but I feel for you my comrade. I prefer to meet my Asains out in Carrollton.

I dated a cute Korean waitress one time. Turns out family comes first in their culture and if her family doesn't like you for not being korean there isn't much you can do, unless shes willing to get disowned by her family and choose you instead.
Jayven is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2021, 06:39 PM   #103
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4MYPLEASURE View Post
So, it may start out about the money that you are willing to give them...but, f you are lucky, that can change to the real thing.

but just know that finding that special someone is possible.
I agree with both points.

I would date Shea Veile if I could.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2021, 09:08 PM   #104
4MYPLEASURE
Valued Poster

I might mention that this Lady is not a young 20 or 30 year old, and I would say she is more of a "7" on the chick scale. She is intelligent, funny, and I believe she is sincere...as she can be.
4MYPLEASURE is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2021, 11:30 PM   #105
Jayven
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4MYPLEASURE View Post
I might mention that this Lady is not a young 20 or 30 year old, and I would say she is more of a "7" on the chick scale. She is intelligent, funny, and I believe she is sincere...as she can be.
My bad for assuming. If you feel strongly about her just follow your heart.

Mistake can be fixed, opportunities are lost.

I hope it works out Mon amie.
Jayven is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women