Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 254
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60032
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47622
pyramider46370
bambino40341
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-10-2010, 04:15 PM   #91
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

The only thing I've learned from this thread is that Caroline is the biggest man-hater I've ever encountered...at least on paper. And rude w/o exception. She says nothing good about men, and nothing bad about women. So, her opinion can't be trusted because it is biased by hate before it ever hits the keyboard. And as far as I'm concerned, she'll never have a chance to prove whether or not she is a first class provider because I'll never see her. I'll never review her because...in this thread, she reviewed herself, and came up severely wanting.
Old 03-10-2010, 04:23 PM   #92
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
The only thing I've learned from this thread is that Caroline is the biggest man-hater I've ever encountered...at least on paper. And rude w/o exception. She says nothing good about men, and nothing bad about women. So, her opinion can't be trusted because it is biased by hate before it ever hits the keyboard. And as far as I'm concerned, she'll never have a chance to prove whether or not she is a first class provider because I'll never see her. I'll never review her because...in this thread, she reviewed herself, and came up severely wanting.
Is this the same Caroline that moderated "The Companion Experience" on ASPD, that place for kinder and gentler discussion (or some such thing)?
Old 03-10-2010, 05:59 PM   #93
caroline!
BANNED

User ID: 4342

Nope, not a man hater baby. My clients def know I'm not a man hater... I hate however some of you guys that comes on the review boards talking crap, as if you know how the providers should run her biz. Some of ya on open thread were calling the providers "cunts" talking about ass rape, all kinds of messed up topics on open forum and you think I'm a man hater. Yeah, I'll take up for the ladies...

Forget that I used to be a GT/Supermod on ASPD. Who cares? That's over with. I'm still a Mod on 2 boards that cares about their members. Respect goes both ways buddy.

Oh, and btw: who cares if some of you guys don't want to see me?! wah wah wah, my feelings are hurt. Yeah, right.

So.. right back at ya baby
Old 03-10-2010, 06:05 PM   #94
Madame X
Haute Chocolate

User ID: 2030
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

What I consider a clockwatcher - The guy that reviewed me and complained I was late. I was late by *3 whole minutes* due to parking issues, and was on the phone with him for that entire time!

~Mme X~
Old 03-10-2010, 06:05 PM   #95
ANONONE
BANNED

Encounters: 76

CT and Caroline,

Please take a moment and read St. Christopher's GUIDE TO ECCIE BOARD DECORUM.

If you two need to duke it out, please do it by PM or email or something else instead of disrupting the thread with off topic material and attacking one another with hateful insults.

Thanks,

Anon
Old 03-10-2010, 06:06 PM   #96
Guest031811
Account Disabled

User ID: 2652
My ECCIE Reviews

Caroline is a WONDERFUL woman. She is sticking up for the ladies and provider rights. She is an admirable woman trying to get a point across. If you are a respectful gentleman, and are not trying to belittle the ladies, then her comments are not directed at you.
Old 03-10-2010, 06:08 PM   #97
ANONONE
BANNED

Encounters: 76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madame X View Post
What I consider a clockwatcher - The guy that reviewed me and complained I was late. I was late by *3 whole minutes* due to parking issues, and was on the phone with him for that entire time!

~Mme X~
That is an excellent point Madame and one that should probably be discussed:

Clients can be clockwatchers too.
Old 03-10-2010, 06:50 PM   #98
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by caroline! View Post
Nope, not a man hater baby. My clients def know I'm not a man hater... I hate however some of you guys that comes on the review boards talking crap, as if you know how the providers should run her biz. Some of ya on open thread were calling the providers "cunts" talking about ass rape, all kinds of messed up topics on open forum and you think I'm a man hater. Yeah, I'll take up for the ladies...

Forget that I used to be a GT/Supermod on ASPD. Who cares? That's over with. I'm still a Mod on 2 boards that cares about their members. Respect goes both ways buddy.

Oh, and btw: who cares if some of you guys don't want to see me?! wah wah wah, my feelings are hurt. Yeah, right.

So.. right back at ya baby
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANONONE View Post
CT and Caroline,

Please take a moment and read St. Christopher's GUIDE TO ECCIE BOARD DECORUM.

If you two need to duke it out, please do it by PM or email or something else instead of disrupting the thread with off topic material and attacking one another with hateful insults.

Thanks,

Anon
Quote:
Originally Posted by brittanylennox View Post
Caroline is a WONDERFUL woman. She is sticking up for the ladies and provider rights. She is an admirable woman trying to get a point across. If you are a respectful gentleman, and are not trying to belittle the ladies, then her comments are not directed at you.

Old 03-10-2010, 06:53 PM   #99
guest041110
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post
Is this the same Caroline that moderated "The Companion Experience" on ASPD, that place for kinder and gentler discussion (or some such thing)?
Yes, one in the same atl.
Old 03-10-2010, 07:30 PM   #100
chipper
Ambassador

Encounters: 25
My ECCIE Reviews

This has goten off track and out of hand. I think it is time to discuss something else.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women