Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70440
biomed160768
Yssup Rider60126
gman4452954
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47647
pyramider46370
bambino40366
CryptKicker37100
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35481
Mojojo33117

Old 12-31-2013, 07:12 PM   #91
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregster View Post
When I first started to hobby, I tried a few discounts. Who hasn't bought a $10 pair of shoes? Most people only buy the ONE pair though. Unless they really have no choice and really NEED shoes and have ONLY $10.

I found that, if the price is the same as a street girl, the service and risks will be as well.

I'd like there to be SOME mutual attraction, so I tend to go w/ in my age and weight classes (though, I do indulge some fantasy time sometimes...)

I'd like there to be some chemistry. Some FUN!

But that is just me and I can afford it.

It sounds like you think you are in competition with those girls. It also sounds like you offer a lot more than they do.

You are likely not chemically challenged. Nor mental. And you are likely clean and pleasant. And run your business right.

How do I know? You have clients willing to pay your rates. And I'm glad for you! You deserve every $$ you can get. And more!

I just feel bad for the lady who finds herself needing to offer $25 to get a call. I can't imagine anything good comes of that for either party.

As suggested before - they need to look at what is keeping their price down - and fix it. Or find another way to put food on the table.
And you made some accurate, valid points hun by the way :-)
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 07:19 PM   #92
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Gregster,

I don't see any reason or need for anyone here to justify how much money it took for them to get laid. Neither do I see any reason for us ladies to justify our rates - whether they are high or low. Good service speaks and pays for itself.
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 11:55 AM   #93
Zabrina Sarafina
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 115962

Eccie = comedy central
Zabrina Sarafina is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 12:18 PM   #94
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

I didn't get to page three in this thread before I concluded my time was being wasted. I believe many of the people who say they're worth more and would never lower their rates dicker and haggle with other people in other aspects of life without comparing it to what they complain of here. I do not believe it is sustainable for everyone to keep raising rates; at some point the market will implode. The average person makes much less than $30 an hour. There are a lot of men in that range with needs and maligning them for their viewpoint on what an hour is worth is flawed thinking. As the disparity of wealth increases, the market for high dollar companionship will fluctuate and the resulting effects may make some of you more tolerant of those willing to work for a reasonable dollar, in line with what their clients experience.
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 09:12 AM   #95
ThePrivAsst
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 202275
Exclamation Government Shutdown

In Jacksonville, FL, starting in October, you could hear the wallets slamming shut like a thunderous applause. This area is very reliant on Government contracts so many mongers were affected. For nearly two months the stream of friends I normally saw went to a trickle and the prices on BP plummeted. It only began to pick up again right around Thanksgiving/beginning of Dec.
ThePrivAsst is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 01:11 PM   #96
tskimbella
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 169397
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Loves it !
tskimbella is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 06:06 PM   #97
DMike
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raw dog View Post
The problem is too many girls are ready to jump into the business and start charging high rates and give crappy service. 200-300 an hour and don't want to do nothing for the money. I've met plenty if girls with a good solid 100-150 rate and they were awesome. I've met some who charge 300 and was total losers. But the ones I've seen with the cheaper rates I saw multiply times in a week and the rates fell to 60-80. They ended up getting 4 to 5 regulars and stayed with them and were happier.

I got one that does me for 60 no time limit I love it. I only stay maybe 30 tops but it's a great arrangement for me and her. She doesn't have to advertise anymore or worry about LE
DMike is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 05:33 AM   #98
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

There exist men who don't want two hour dates, or even one. They don't want your conversation or a glass of wine. They don't even want to eat your pussy. There is and must be a market for them too, and on either side of the equation, those are not necessarily lesser humans doing something wrong.
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 06:28 AM   #99
Lil Oral Annie
Account Disabled

User ID: 83529
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raw dog View Post
The problem is too many girls are ready to jump into the business and start charging high rates and give crappy service. 200-300 an hour and don't want to do nothing for the money. I've met plenty if girls with a good solid 100-150 rate and they were awesome. I've met some who charge 300 and was total losers. But the ones I've seen with the cheaper rates I saw multiply times in a week and the rates fell to 60-80. They ended up getting 4 to 5 regulars and stayed with them and were happier.

I got one that does me for 60 no time limit I love it. I only stay maybe 30 tops but it's a great arrangement for me and her. She doesn't have to advertise anymore or worry about LE

Somehow I don't think this would work very well. You only see that girl at that price or the money you save from her low prices, you're taking to some other provider who is a higher rate? That's what I think really happens. How often do you go see her? If you are seeing her a couple times a week or once a week, that might be ok, but if you're seeing her occasionally, I don't see how that benefits her at all. She's probably selling herself short and I hope she sees this thread. Makes me sad. I hope you tip her well, at the very least, for getting such a low price.
Lil Oral Annie is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 07:52 AM   #100
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

It is always interesting reading these threads, and there seem to be a lot of them recently. I find the same basic truths come up over and over:

--Many posters get in trouble by oversimplifying and assuming everyone wants the same clientele or same ladies that they want. Or more correctly, that they are in the business for the same reasons. This is a very diverse world and when we stop trying to convince others they SHOULD want our price range as their price range, we can communicate better

--Most guys have zero clue about the women they see. Even women they see a lot. They seriously under estimate a lady's expenses and overestimate their income. They have no understanding that the primary reason many, many women are here is to feed and provide for their kids. Understanding the lady you are with from her vantage point is rarely a bad thing.

--Doing your homework is critical. And homework is a lot more than her price.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 07:48 PM   #101
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

^^^^^ Booyah.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women