Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59953
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 04-20-2012, 02:33 PM   #91
MrHappy4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorty View Post
You taught him well. Let me guess she was Blonde, Big Boobs, and had Brains. We maybe not brains at the time but two out of three ain't bad!!
You are right, oh wise one - blonde and boobs. And yes, after she was no longer an employee, Mrhappy4u put a smile on her face too. There are things to be said for having former employees.
MrHappy4u is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 05:43 PM   #92
frankly1959
Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howl at the Moon View Post

I think he could and should have survived the affair. And the money he spent on her that was his is his business. All that is a personal issue for him to work out. We are way past "moral turpitude" clauses in employment contracts.

But he has both a legal and fiduciary accountability as a senior manager for the state and the University. One which he breached. To keep him would have been to excuse an action that would have gotten anyone else working for an entity as public as state government kicked to the curb in about an hour.

Sad really, because he is a great coach.

ditto. Well said. One of the greatest coaches but abused his position when he hires her. Dont get your honey where you get your money!
frankly1959 is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 07:08 AM   #93
Howl at the Moon
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Actually- this has nothing to do with harassment or political correctness. and while a log of holier than thou types were cluck clucking about the sex- that really is not the issue. As I understand it, they doing each other BEFORE he hired her. That is different from screwing an employee. That means he played favorites to get his squeeze on the payroll. It is now a fiduciary and risk issue.

In this light, the State of AR is like a public corporation with a couple of million shareholders. if they step over a clear violation of his duty to be fiscally responsible because he is a football coach- then every professor who wants to get laid by hiring grad students he can nail has a precedent to protect himself from losing his job. Granted it has more impact to lose a coach of Petrino's standing- but the amount of liability from holding a double standard is huge. hell- by NOT letting him go, Long could have opened himself up to liability.

All this is different in a privately held company. But the minute you have "shareholders" then there is a standard that has to be applied- at least to anything that is made public. I am not a lawyer- but I do work with boards on governance issues and have seen first hand how an unwillingness to act (even when it is painful) will backfire every time.
Howl at the Moon is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 08:23 AM   #94
trynagetlaid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

The sports/football program at a major university only answers to one entity - the NCAA. There were no NCAA violations involved in what Petrino did. Long fucked up.

This stupid move will set the program back 5 years. Alabama and LSU couldn't be happier.

Did Frank Broyles make any public statements about the situation? I'm thinking he's pissed, but has held his tongue.
trynagetlaid is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 03:58 PM   #95
Sydney Pure
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 3483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post
Sexual harrassment of who? By whom?

As far as I know, their relationship was totally consentual.

Is lying about a sexual affair always grounds for firing?
ALWAYS? If so , why?

Long did not want to fire him.... he only felt pressured to fire him, by political correct social convention!
I say FUCK social convention! Guess it's just me... Pussification, I'm tellin ya....

I have to agree Society needs to mind their own business He is a coach what he did or does in his personal life as long as it doesn't affect his coaching why does it matter???

Then why are so many coaches on this board???

And then to bring his phone records and such up please!!! Did his phone records have anything to do with his coaching!!!

So he lied So do have the people on this planet!!!

It just baffles me that people are so worried about what the next person is doing that you have to ruin their social life and others!!!
I do know people affected by this will I tell who or any acknowledgment

IT'S RIDICULOUS!!!
Sydney Pure is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 04:00 PM   #96
Sydney Pure
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 3483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by trynagetlaid View Post
The sports/football program at a major university only answers to one entity - the NCAA. There were no NCAA violations involved in what Petrino did. Long fucked up.

This stupid move will set the program back 5 years. Alabama and LSU couldn't be happier.

Did Frank Broyles make any public statements about the situation? I'm thinking he's pissed, but has held his tongue.
Frank Broyles is probably hiding in a ditch hoping they don't open his closet!!!!
or Motorcycle garage!!
Sydney Pure is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women