Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 252
Top Posters
DallasRain70467
biomed160975
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453025
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47738
pyramider46370
bambino40442
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-06-2019, 09:09 AM   #91
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Has WTF given up on the "Russian Conspiracy" theory?
Jax hasn’t.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 09:11 AM   #92
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Jax hasn’t.
Was WTF even alive back then?

LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 09:45 AM   #93
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Do you understands sets and subsets?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
left out a line in there.

i thought this indicates perhaps LBJ's involvement...

btw, this thread is about JFK, not about 9/11!

start your own thread if you want to talk about 9/11 theories!
JFK conspiracy theorist are about a nutty as 9?11 conspiracy theorist. There.

In fact let me give you an example of how silly you sound.

OBL killed JFK....there.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 09:56 AM   #94
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I stayed in a hotel across the street from the book suppository where Oswald was on the 6th floor. Looked like a clear shot. But the surgeon who worked on Kennedy when he arrived in the ER said JFK was hit by two shots from different angles. No way Oswald could have pulled it off by himself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Haha! You meant depository.
Me thinks bambino had what is commonly known as a Freudian Slip.

NOUN

Freudian slips (plural noun)
  1. an unintentional error regarded as revealing subconscious feelings.

Which sounds Gay As Fuck to me....

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 10:16 AM   #95
LexusLover
Valued Poster

BTW .... THAT'S "Russian Collusion"!!!!!!!!!!!

AND SO IS THIS!~

REAL RUSSIAN COLLUSION.....
Old 10-06-2019, 10:22 AM   #96
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

BTW .... THAT'S "Russian Collusion"!!!!!!!!!!!
I think you like you getting your salad tossed with Russian Collusion dressing.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 10:26 AM   #97
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
I think you like you getting your salad tossed with Russian Collusion dressing.

And another off topic fagg advance ! With this post we all can tell you're the cockold type that likes to clean up bungholes after a fagg off gangbang.
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 10:30 AM   #98
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
And another off topic fagg advance ! With this post we all can tell you're the cockold type that likes to clean up bungholes after a fagg off gangbang.
Let me introduce to LexusLover , I think you two will hit it off, he is gay like you.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 12:12 PM   #99
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
I’ll always defer to Wecht and McCllelland.. The back of JFKs head was blown off and the autopsy was bogus.

https://www.post-gazette.com/news/ed...s/201310180137

There’s another coup going on before our eyes now. Only no bullets have been fired. Not yet anyways.

the head shot wound is what bothered me.

I get that that ballistics experts say that the head snapping back then forward was an indication of being shot from the rear but the trajectory of pieces of JFK's skull doesn't really match this notion. Parts of his skull flew backwards and landing on the trunk.

you know there is another video taken from a different angle, that video was lost or hidden/destroyed on purpose.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 01:23 PM   #100
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
the head shot wound is what bothered me.

I get that that ballistics experts say that the head snapping back then forward was an indication of being shot from the rear ....

.... but the trajectory of pieces of JFK's skull doesn't really match this notion. Parts of his skull flew backwards and landing on the trunk.

you know there is another video taken from a different angle, that video was lost or hidden/destroyed on purpose.
Have you ever noticed how a boxer's head snaps back and then recoils forward from the retraction of the neck muscles after having been stretched like a rubber band toward the rear of the torso? .....

That "snap" toward the rear is not from a blow to the back of the head! ...

... "ballistic experts" are not qualified to testify about the human anatomy and trauma to the head and/or body with the reaction of soft tissue, muscle, and/or bone. And any "ballistic experts" who ventures off into those weeds will leave the courthouse assless with their ass stuck to the witness chair!

... in a convertible vehicle with the top down the only credible physics/anatomy explanation of the back of the skull being blown onto the trunk lid so the victim's wife could crawl out on the trunk to confiscate it before it becomes an historical trinket on someone's fireplace mantel is for the round to enter from the front and blow the back of the skull toward the rear of the body.

A problem in the whole industry of rewriting the events of the sad day is they are done for monetary gain plus based on revisionist facts and copious amounts of speculation and ignorance CONCLUDING 'indications"!!!!!!

Like "Russian Conclusion" in the 2016 POTUS ELECTIONS!!!! utter bullshit.
Old 10-06-2019, 01:34 PM   #101
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
When WTF using the phrase "I think" ....

... one can disregard all following that phrase as absolute bullshit! As for his propensity to dwell on all things "gay" ... it speaks for itself. Jealousy is difficult to conceal when based on fictional bullshit. Like "Russian Collusion" in the 2016 election!!! With regard to WTF ... I haven't determined if his issue is "clit envy" or "dick envy"! I'm sort of leaning toward the former.
Old 10-06-2019, 01:35 PM   #102
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Have you ever noticed how a boxer's head snaps back and then recoils forward from the retraction of the neck muscles after having been stretched like a rubber band toward the rear of the torso? .....

That "snap" toward the rear is not from a blow to the back of the head! ...

... "ballistic experts" are not qualified to testify about the human anatomy and trauma to the head and/or body with the reaction of soft tissue, muscle, and/or bone. And any "ballistic experts" who ventures off into those weeds will leave the courthouse assless with their ass stuck to the witness chair!

... in a convertible vehicle with the top down the only credible physics/anatomy explanation of the back of the skull being blown onto the trunk lid so the victim's wife could crawl out on the trunk to confiscate it before it becomes an historical trinket on someone's fireplace mantel is for the round to enter from the front and blow the back of the skull toward the rear of the body.

A problem in the whole industry of rewriting the events of the sad day is they are done for monetary gain plus based on revisionist facts and copious amounts of speculation and ignorance CONCLUDING 'indications"!!!!!!

Like "Russian Conclusion" in the 2016 POTUS ELECTIONS!!!! utter bullshit.
The attending surgeon said it was an exit wound.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 03:02 PM   #103
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Levi do not refute IB in any way. He is ALWAYS right. Here is the order of whos always right and never wrong

1. IB Hankering
2. Lexus Lover
3. The Lama-(1st on Climate Control)
Worry about yourself. IB has more sense in his thumb than you have in your entire head.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 03:02 PM   #104
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
finally someone .. IB! gets around to posting video of the event. i'm aware of Poser's work, haven't watched in some time but as i recall he did an excellent in-depth CGI based work using the actual Zapruder film. of course Poser concludes Oswald was the only shooter.

there is an Australian (i think) forensic pathologist with an interest in ballistics who some years back did a scientific re-creation of the "magic bullet" shot down to exacting detail. he used a mock-up of the Limo and the seating of JFK and Connally including that Connally was sitting in a jump seat which is lower than the rear seat that JFK was sitting in, meaning that Connally was to that right and below JFK. yes, that's important. He also used ballistic gelatin with pig bones to simulate the bone structure of both JFK and Connally. he then used a bucket lift to duplicate the exact height and angle of the shot and finally used the exact Italian army rifle and ammo for the shot. he successfully proved the one bullet could hit JFK and pass through into Connally and out to his wrist.

i found an ABC news video where he discussed it but what i want is the video of his re-creation and shot. i'll see if i can dig it up. i can't recall what tv series produced it .. discovery, history .. something like that.
That sounds like an excellent program - please link to it someone.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 03:08 PM   #105
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
OK - the Sixth floor Museum in the former School book Depository building encompasses both 6th and 7th floors. Oswald's window is set up as the day of the assassination - and plexiglass protected. One can go to the window directly above on the 7th floor and get a good view of what Oswald saw, except the trees are grown bigger than in 1963 - most everything else is the same. In 1963 the trees did not obstruct the view from the 6th floor window to the street below.

Sixth floor Museum is a very good historical visit. Recommended.

None of the tapes - Zapruder, or any, show a glass intrusion from a shot into the limo. The limo carried the Kennedy's and Connollys directly to the ER entrance at Parkland hospital. With cop and investigators all over - a bullet hole in the limo windshield would have been noted.
No evidence of such.

Advocates of that theory - Please Show a photo or proof of the bullet hole through the limo windshield. Does not exist, IMHO.

I have been a colleague and first hand friend of almost all of the physicians involved in the care of Kennedy and Connally. And Oswald and Ruby. Except G. Tom Shires. He left for the chair of Surgery at U Washington Seattle.

Dr, Robert McClellland just passed away. One of the most erudite men i ever met. Doris Nelson RN, was scrub nursein the JFK OR , and became the Head Nurse in PMH ER - and a person no one trifled with. With those and other I have had personal discussions of what went on encompassing the medical care of JFK and Connally, and Oswald and jack ruby.

JFK's Dallas death certificate was signed by the Chair of Neurosurgery - Kemp Clark. He was called, entered the OR, saw the head wound, and Said -"He's dead". Clark then left. Clark was famously closed mouthed. And was generally taciturn when asked about the subject.

There will always be conspiracy theories - and as Jack Ruby said in Parkland while dying of metastatic cancer -" I am the only one who knows the truth of the story". - loosely paraphrased. Jack Reynolds - radiology Professor - kept ruby's chest x ray showing his chest metastasis nodules in his desk to show new students.

We may well never know exactly how Oswald came to shoot JFK - but the evidence he did so is considerable. And no good evidence for another shooter. There are many interesting details, such as the "Pristine bullet" found on a Parkland gurney - that are difficult to explain.

No question there are still questions about both JFK and RFK and who was behind those assassinations.

I am not going to debate or argue conspiracy theories , nor put up with the name-calling that goes on on this site. If One wishes to post cogently and constructively on the topic - i welcome that.

All are entitled to an opinion.

I do suggest a visit to the 6th floor Museum - it is well done, sobering, almost a sanctuary atmosphere.Nnot expensive and well worth the visit - lots of artifacts and history there. I have visited several times.
All very reasonable but the "pristine bullet" wasn't completely pristine.

It had a slight oval deformation.

I urge everyone to not waste their time with this until they read Bugliosi's book. His scholarship and research is exhausting - I actually read all 2000+ pages!

FWIW - the house in Oak Cliff where Marina Oswald took the picture with Lee holding the gun was still standing as of a few years ago - and Marina admitted she took the photo of Lee holding the Mannlicher-Carcano rifle. From Wikipedia:

In March 1963, Lee Harvey Oswald, using the alias "A. Hidell", purchased by mail order a 6.5×52mm Carcano Model 91/38 infantry rifle (described by the President's Commission on the Assassination of President Kennedy as a "Mannlicher–Carcano") with a telescopic sight.[1] He also purchased a revolver from a different company, by the same method. The Hidell alias was determined from multiple sources to be Oswald.[2] Oswald fired the rifle from the Texas School Book Depository in Dallas, Texas, to assassinate United States President John F. Kennedy as his motorcade drove by on November 22, 1963.[3] Photographs of Oswald holding the rifle, a palmprint found upon examination of the rifle, and detective work tracing its sale, all eventually led to Oswald.[4] Marina Oswald later testified she was told by Lee that the rifle was also used before in an attempt to assassinate retired U.S. Army General Edwin Walker in Dallas.

Edwin Walker's house on Turtle Creek Drive no longer stands.

The Oak Cliff house where Marina Oswald (who is still alive and possibly living as Marina Oswald Porter in Rockwall, TX.) took the picture is 214 West Neely Dallas, TX.:

A public alley goes right beside it. If you have a pickup truck you can stop, hop into the bed and look over the fence and see the exact location where Oswald was standing with the rifle when Marina took the photo. Go see for yourselves!!!

https://phys.org/news/2015-10-backya...ey-oswald.html

I think the stairway is still standing, too.
friendly fred is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women