Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 03-07-2014, 12:55 PM   #91
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

I have no doubt you do...but you can refer to my signature line before you post another question only expecting the answers to agree with you...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 12:15 AM   #92
s847
Registered Member

I love your natural look, the armpits are very sexy to me, especially with East Indian women.
Hope to meet
s847 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 12:32 AM   #93
Miss Barsett
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 151695
My ECCIE Reviews

I recently went natural on my kitty. And I love it. I shave everywhere else, I'm not against the all natural look. But, I don't think I could rock it. Shaving my kitty annoyed the ever living hell out of me, I shave it all off, then deal with the hair going back. And for the LONGEST time I was under the impression that if you have hair down there, it would smell funny.

What total bullshit. If you aren't washing your taco, yeah, it's going to stink but another issue I discovered was the natural juices we women produce. Some, most women only produce this moisture when they are pleasured sexual or highly excited/turned on. But, for people like myself, we produce this liquid every time of the day. Dripping wet, daily, for no reason. This liquid, mixed with heat and a closed off location, means destruction. Thankfully, after some experiments, I've fixed my liquid issue. Suddenly, no smell. But, I was shaving around this time so I thought, why not see if it still works with hair.

I've had no issue since. And I LOVE my hairy kitty. I actually have a confession. I thought for the longest time that my hair down there was black. It turns out that it is the same color as my head hair... I actually pulled out a blonde pubic hair tonight. I was shocked... And slightly aroused. I have brown hair with natural blonde highlights. Not thick lines of blonde, mind you. Just random strains of blonde. I was pretty surprised.

I can understand someones dislike of hair down there. It's your choice when looking for a woman, and this is mine.
Miss Barsett is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 12:13 PM   #94
SouthernBorn
Lifetime Premium Access

Now that I am used to it, bare is the only way. I think that is very common in the South, Perhaps, it is the heat, or maybe the humidity.

Just my $0.02.
SouthernBorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 02:28 PM   #95
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I most definitely do not.

Bald from the earsa down is my preference.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 04:15 PM   #96
houston_switch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

You are just fine EW!
h_s
houston_switch is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 05:56 AM   #97
Prime Time
Neon Deion

Pubic Floss: When one wakes up after being teabagged and commences to floss his or her teeth with the pubic hairs left in his or her mouth.
Prime Time is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 01:17 PM   #98
northsidetomcat
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

I'm from the south but I live in the mid-west now. That said....... shave that damn thing!
northsidetomcat is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 02:12 PM   #99
whitechocolate
Valued Poster

Encounters: 92

SpicyZoey, your body is deliciousssssss I am very versatile. If a gal is sultryyy and toned, being natural is hotttttttt. It is the gal that matters
whitechocolate is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 02:42 PM   #100
DirtyPanties
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Love it. What I wouldn't give to find someone like you down here in Houston to bury my face in.
DirtyPanties is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 08:55 AM   #101
mojoman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

I just had to share this

mojoman is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 10:34 AM   #102
mm-good
Expanding boundaries...

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToriValentine View Post
If you look really close, you can catch a glimmer of my blonde body hair.
Love to light run my tongue on that body hair....is a terrific sensation....
mm-good is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 10:35 AM   #103
mm-good
Expanding boundaries...

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitechocolate View Post
SpicyZoey, your body is deliciousssssss I am very versatile. If a gal is sultryyy and toned, being natural is hotttttttt. It is the gal that matters
+1

I think you hit on it WhiteChocolate...

Whatever it is that a lady feels the most confident and sexy about herself is usually the best !
mm-good is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 03:35 PM   #104
Account Disabled

Encounters: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
Fucking nasty...and the only people commenting they like it are the old bastards who need to die off and let that horrible habit disappear...
Habit?...Dude, if anything is a habit, it is shaving. A "habit" is an acquired behavior pattern. Women have had "hair" all over for millions of years (for those who subscribe to evolution). If you took a poll, I bet you would find that far fewer men shave their junk than those who do not. If having it is that "nasty", then why have hair at all? Hair is hair....it is either clean or it is not. Who knows, maybe in another million years, assuming that as a species we survive, maybe nobody will be able to grow hair.

I am one of those "old bastards" who would rather see women look like women and not like little girls. If you think women having a full bush is so "fucking nasty", perhaps the problem is with the company you keep.
69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 11:07 AM   #105
Catcir
Registered Member

Default Love it natural

I'm a native Texan and have ALWAYS loved the natural look. I wish more women would make the decision to go natural. Love it all...pits and bush. Good for you! There's still hope for guys like me!
Catcir is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women