Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59974
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47586
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Old 01-09-2012, 05:51 AM   #91
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
I'm actually pretty disappointed in many of these ladies that pulled the so very typical shenanigans. At the rates many are charging in Vegas I would expect above average TCB and service. Its particularly disappointing to me as one of the local mods there, and as I know some of these ladies and it reflects badly on us all from Vegas. We are always preaching about getting guys away from the BS/ripoff/upsell agencies and sticking with independent ladies, and we see results like this. 3 out of 8....30% actually show up and not act a fool?
The numbers are actually much worse than that! I contacted a total of 20 providers, by PM, email and phone call two weeks in advance. 14 responded. References were submitted at original time of contact. Four web site forms were submitted. 9 providers scheduled. 1 canceled. 3 were NCNS. 4 providers were seen to date. 1 left scheduled for later this AM. If she shows that’s 5 out of 20! Being a man whore isn’t easy!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 05:53 AM   #92
Guest011914-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 41643
My ECCIE Reviews

so when and where is your next tour....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
The numbers are actually much worse than that! I contacted a total of 20 providers, by PM, email and phone call two weeks in advance. 14 responded. References were submitted at original time of contact. Four web site forms were submitted. 9 providers scheduled. 1 canceled. 3 were NCNS. 4 providers were seen to date. 1 left scheduled for later this AM. If she shows that’s 5 out of 20! Being a man whore isn’t easy!
Guest011914-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 06:15 AM   #93
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Those numbers are not very good. SL would probably be better off staying in TX and playing. Much better averages in TX.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 06:16 AM   #94
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default if things are turning

out so bad would it not just make more sense to fly to san antonio grab sonya then to new orleans to grab dallas rain then to calgary for shayla then to niagara falls where you and petite can live out the fantasies that make life worth living. again the wings, canadian beer and niagara falls tours are on me. as a matter of fact if you get caught up in the sight seeing a live babysit the girls for free. really i hope your tour gets better p maybe shayla will make a surprise visit].
Quote:
petiteassman is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 06:29 AM   #95
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Vixen View Post
Still looking's the man whore's assistant speaking... when would you like to book with him?....now in french Toujours à la recherche de parole adjointe de la prostituée de l'homme ... Quand souhaitez-vous réserver avec lui?....

Quote:
Originally Posted by petiteassman View Post
i am not. as a matter of fact i don't know who took shayla cancellation harder sl or me. i don't know if there is a man on the planet who wants more to be inside shayla than me but if there is its sl. i hope sl has 1000 great experiences and i love the photos, t shirt and his taste in women. enjoy my friend you deserve
Having a blast my friend!

Quote:
well there are flakes everywhere...however the ladies who did see SL showed what vegas had to offer and sounds like he got the best of best and as long as he has as much fun as we have reading this thread than it's all good....
I certainly have a new respect for Touring providers. I now understand why they double book etc. because they try to account for the 60-70% that just flake out on you!
Old 01-09-2012, 06:31 AM   #96
Irish Cream
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Man, you're right, 25% isn't a great ratio. But it sounds like the ones you are seeing make up for it..
Irish Cream is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 06:39 AM   #97
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
so when and where is your next tour....
How many ECCIE providers do we have in Hawaii? I could get a room at WANAWANA LAYAYA Hotel and see what happens! LOL You know me Irsh, I always want to get LAID!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Those numbers are not very good. SL would probably be better off staying in TX and playing. Much better averages in TX.
You’re probably right, but having NSNC in Las Vegas still wasn't all bad! The sessions were during the day. Had fun all night!

Quote:
out so bad would it not just make more sense to fly to san antonio grab sonya then to new orleans to grab dallas rain then to calgary for shayla then to niagara falls where you and petite can live out the fantasies that make life worth living. again the wings, canadian beer and niagara falls tours are on me. as a matter of fact if you get caught up in the sight seeing a live babysit the girls for free. really i hope your tour gets better p maybe shayla will make a surprise visit].
Having a blast Petite.
Old 01-09-2012, 06:47 AM   #98
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Cream View Post
Man, you're right, 25% isn't a great ratio. But it sounds like the ones you are seeing make up for it..
The whole trip was designed to highlight the trials and tribulations of a touring man whore. It’s NOT like I did this in Lubbock, Texas! LOL Still had shows, great food, excellent service and you are most certainly right, the 4 angles I had the privilege of meeting were off the charts!
Old 01-09-2012, 10:57 AM   #99
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

SexxyAnnabelle just text me telling me her plans have changed again and she is now not coming till tomorrow! Sure was nice for her at least to let me know! So looks like only 4 out of 11!
Old 01-09-2012, 10:58 AM   #100
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Petite stay tunned I have a surprise for you! LOL
Old 01-09-2012, 11:13 AM   #101
minus 2
Account Frozen

Encounters: 28

At least you are taking all the missed appointments in stride.

I'm loving this report!

Thanks
minus 2 is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 11:20 AM   #102
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Like I said being a man whore ain't easy! But it sure is fun! I'm coming back today but I have a few surprises for my buddy Petite. Damn, now I need to get the T-Shirt back orders filled! LOL

And thank you very much for your kind words!
Old 01-09-2012, 11:32 AM   #103
Roothead
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I keep thinking that this "blog", in some way shape or form, would make a great "cult" film... better get the concept down and documented so you can sue the Hollywood types that make it into a movie like hangover1/2/3/etc
Roothead is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 11:35 AM   #104
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roothead View Post
I keep thinking that this "blog", in some way shape or form, would make a great "cult" film... better get the concept down and documented so you can sue the Hollywood types that make it into a movie like hangover1/2/3/etc
Old 01-09-2012, 11:40 AM   #105
Guest011914-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 41643
My ECCIE Reviews

well SL like i said before looks like you had the best of the best Vegas has to offer and I mean seriously NO ONE can top the last HOT sexy lady you had yesterday...damn ....can't wait for your next tour...
Quote:
Guest011914-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women