Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70457
biomed160858
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452976
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47676
pyramider46370
bambino40406
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35593
Mojojo33117

Old 01-01-2013, 09:07 PM   #91
Taylor Sims
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 107606
My ECCIE Reviews

Me too Dallas been too long. You know any girls that use me and have fun with me...
Taylor Sims is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 06:29 AM   #92
fire engine red
Valued Poster

Encounters: 121

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truly Passion View Post
Hopefully, I can have a really hot MfM session this year. I wanted one for my bday or Christmas didnt happen. Maybe, I can wish for one for Valentines....... I offered blind folds so the guys dont have to look at each other...
I'm sure if any lady wishes to have a MFM session, all she has to do is call a couple of her favorites and set it up.
Waiting on the guys to figure things out is like the way congress does business
fire engine red is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 06:50 AM   #93
davidsmith0123
Valued Poster

Yes. Pick me pick me! (Hand up, waving wildly.)
davidsmith0123 is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 10:34 AM   #94
Taylor Sims
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Dallas I guess I was thinking of you saying girls use me and have fun with me. Well fire some guys are shy..... David you do a threesome with me........
Old 01-02-2013, 12:42 PM   #95
Wounded-duck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

I would consider doing it with you TP if you were in Houston.
Wounded-duck is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 03:08 PM   #96
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire engine red View Post
I'm sure if any lady wishes to have a MFM session, all she has to do is call a couple of her favorites and set it up.
Waiting on the guys to figure things out is like the way congress does business
+1

if you want to try it then find yourself a couple of guys and go for it..
I have never paid for MFM or MMMMF or MFFFM etc.. always did it with Swingers for free.. so cant offer any advice on that part..
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 04:28 PM   #97
mikkifine
Account Disabled

User ID: 1641
My ECCIE Reviews

The only threesomes that I have engaged in are 2 girls and 1 guy. I have fantasized about being with 2 guys but I have never had the nerve to go through with it. I would have two know the guys real well and of course trust them.
mikkifine is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 05:06 PM   #98
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikkifine View Post
The only threesomes that I have engaged in are 2 girls and 1 guy. I have fantasized about being with 2 guys but I have never had the nerve to go through with it. I would have two know the guys real well and of course trust them.

that is so important!
{BadHusband is one of the best guys to do a mfm with!!}
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 06:19 PM   #99
Willen
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Well, all I can say is that my experience is that many men SAY they will do an MFM and few if any actually commit to it.
Willen is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 09:59 AM   #100
Taylor Sims
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

In the real world it seems easier at times to find two guys alot of times they are friends and have done alot of stuff together over the years. In the hobby world it is different cause alot of guys dont want some random guy to know him cause of safety issues.
Old 01-03-2013, 10:27 AM   #101
shlub
on sabbatical...

Knowing the other guy is the crucial point for me. in my club days, I had several occasions of MFM, MFFM, etc..

In the hobby, I've done MFM only once and it was awkward as the provider double booked and it was a spur of the moment thing. She waived the donation and vouched for the guy but it still took away from things.

I'd do it again with a provider I was comfortable with but I'd need to have met the guy first and do it to satisfy a fantasy of the provider as opposed to something I had on my list.
shlub is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 10:32 AM   #102
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikkifine View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
that is so important!
so true, so true!!!

one of the worst threesomes was w/ a couple of women who were just there to take my money for as little effort as possible. lesson learned = dont do a threesome on the first encounter.

some of the best threesomes were w/ women i've known for quite a while. deliteful and witty verbal intercourse, deliteful sexual intercourse, excellently deliteful fellatio, deliteful cunnilingus, most deliteful mutual orgasms, ... all around deliteful.

i've also participated in a few MFM and had a pretty good time. knew the guy for sometime. also a MFMF w/ another eccie guy - just pm'd, talked over lunch, then dove in with two cuties for MF*2, then MFM, and FMF and FMFM action.

for sure, the women in each encounter really enjoyed themselves and ran us into the ground. you women should be glad that your orgasm recovery time is short!
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 01:15 PM   #103
oesman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truly Passion View Post
In the real world it seems easier at times to find two guys alot of times they are friends and have done alot of stuff together over the years.

That was my experience. First MFM I participated in was with a buddy I've known for years. We went to school together, were roommates at one point (but not when the MFM happened), etc... As a first experience it helped a lot that it was a good friend, it cut a lot of the awkwardness out of being naked with another guy in the room and sharing the same girl.
oesman is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 02:11 PM   #104
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willen View Post
Well, all I can say is that my experience is that many men SAY they will do an MFM and few if any actually commit to it.

that is very true,, I have gotten bumped a few times in my Swinger days for a 'better option' but in the end he flaked on them, I guess he was not the stud in the pics after all..
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 06:48 PM   #105
benstrokin
Registered Member

Encounters: 14

I'd do it. In fact, I'd love to do a DP. But then, I don't think anything that a man does with a woman is "gay". But, I don't think I'd do it with my best friend. I guess I'd be happier with an anonymous experience. That way, if anything did seem weird, I wouldn't have to talk about it later.
benstrokin is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women