Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160928
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453020
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47730
pyramider46370
bambino40435
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-11-2018, 05:32 PM   #91
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
LOL! I was pointing out how you were playing the word game as if he was charged with the impeachment. You should be ashamed. Then of course you bring up Johnson. He was also found not guilty. The only reason Nixon was not impeached is he made a deal with them and stepped down, so one could say he was impeached, kinda like the way you manipulated my words to say coined LOL!
Lexus Lover has already confirmed what everyone else already knew, and, in doing so, he pointed out who it was that was engaged in disingenuous "word play".

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
MTP is "playing word games"!
Quote:
Actually he was on the National Union Party ticket with Lincoln at the time of his election. The REP/DEM label of today is completely different than back then. Therefore your assertion has no merit.
What's noteworthy about my "assertion" is that it is based on historical fact; not partisan delusions like some others who post in this forum.

Wiki was cited proving you wrong, now for the History Channel:

Quote:
Johnson’s political career began in 1829, when he was elected alderman in Greeneville. That same year, Andrew Jackson (1767-1845), a fellow Democrat and Tennessean, became the seventh U.S. president.

When Lincoln sought re-election in 1864, he chose Johnson as his running mate ... As a Southern Unionist and “War Democrat” (the name for those Democrats who stayed loyal to Lincoln), Johnson was deemed a good fit for the ticket... (History)

Quote:
You should retract this comment about IB before Wakeup gets wind of it.
No one else in this forum is surprised to see that you misunderstood yet another post.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 07:45 PM   #92
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Still noteworthy about my "assertion" is that it is based on historical fact; not partisan delusions like some others who post in this forum.

Wiki was cited proving you wrong, History Channel was cited proving you wrong, now for White House.gov to prove you once again and forever wrong:
Old 09-11-2018, 08:03 PM   #93
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

None of this is on topic...get back on it...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 08:57 PM   #94
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
None of this is on topic...get back on it...
But it is therapeutically educational for the delusionally misinformed.
Old 09-11-2018, 11:20 PM   #95
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Y’all were warned...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 10:30 AM   #96
PrettyBoyG
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Micheal Jordan once said “Republicans wear Nike’s too”. And he’s no conservative. He had it right. When it comes to marketing, why alienate anyone.
Who are they alienating? Bigot Whites who get butt-hurt easy and like to burn shit up. I doubt Nike cares.
PrettyBoyG is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 10:45 AM   #97
PrettyBoyG
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Are "whites" just playing or do you think their mad? Which is it?

(But you are generalizing and redirecting .... unless you want to generalize about the "ninja" want-a-be's at Berkeley who are so ashamed they cover their faces and identifiable clothing ... just like the Klan ... which must mean they are Democrats also ... the "ninja" want-a-be's at Berkeley.
Nice try. This thread is called Just Do it. I don't care about Berkeley, Democrats, Republicans or Independents. What do Bigots do when they get angry? They burn stuff up. The Nike Kap deal is a slap in the face to their hatred.
PrettyBoyG is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 11:51 AM   #98
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyBoyG View Post
Nice try. This thread is called Just Do it. I don't care about Berkeley, Democrats, Republicans or Independents. What do Bigots do when they get angry? They burn stuff up. The Nike Kap deal is a slap in the face to their hatred.
Old 09-12-2018, 12:00 PM   #99
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.M. View Post

Quote:
Nike is "crushing" itself.
Topic: Nike fucking up!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 12:01 PM   #100
Ex-CEO
Ultra Premium Access

Wow. Looks like someone just got badly embarrassed.

Well played, Mr. Hankering!
Ex-CEO is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 01:06 PM   #101
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

The day before Nike announced its deal with Kaepernick, Nike stock was at 82.2. Yesterday it closed at 82.63. So much for the negative impact of the announcement. Right now I'm sure Nike is very content with their decision.

"Nike's bet on Kaepernick has paid off, at least among millennial investors, according to data from Robinhood, a no-fee brokerage popular among younger traders. A total of 15,191 investors added Nike to their portfolios last week through Thursday, up 45% from the prior week, according to Business Insider's tracking of the data."

https://markets.businessinsider.com/...8-9-1027527698

"Despite the backlash in the wake of Nike’s endorsement deal with Colin Kaepernick, the sportswear company has seen a 31% increase in online sales, according to one outside estimate.
Nike sales grew 31% from Sunday through Tuesday over the Labor Day holiday this year compared with the previous year, according to Edison Trends."

http://time.com/5390884/nike-sales-go-up-kaepernick-ad/
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 01:12 PM   #102
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
The day before Nike announced its deal with Kaepernick, Nike stock was at 82.2.
Snap shots are worthless.
Old 09-12-2018, 02:10 PM   #103
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

So back on topic. Nike is at 82.99 so now who is winning? I will tell you who is. Those that bought it in the 79 range a few days ago. LOL!
Some folks keep forgetting that Wall street is colored blind and the majority of whites are not on the racist side anymore.
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 03:02 PM   #104
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
So back on topic. Nike is at 82.99 so now who is winning? I will tell you who is. Those that bought it in the 79 range a few days ago. LOL!
Some folks keep forgetting that Wall street is colored blind and the majority of whites are not on the racist side anymore.
The ebb and flow of the market within a day or even a week is based on buying and selling ... the former drives the value up and the later drives it down. It has little to do in that short time frame of the "substance," unless some catastrophic event or revelation occurs that might impact the company on a short-term basis. The "marketing" of a unemployable goof-ball football player is not such "a catastrophic event or revelation occurs that might impact the company on a short-term basis" when Nike has a large share of the market with which to absorb short-term losses.

Equipment contracts are being cancelled with Nike. Those cancellations don't have a next day impact. Orders have been filled and they've been paid.
Old 09-12-2018, 03:22 PM   #105
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
The ebb and flow of the market within a day or even a week is based on buying and selling ... the former drives the value up and the later drives it down. It has little to do in that short time frame of the "substance," unless some catastrophic event or revelation occurs that might impact the company on a short-term basis. The "marketing" of a unemployable goof-ball football player is not such "a catastrophic event or revelation occurs that might impact the company on a short-term basis" when Nike has a large share of the market with which to absorb short-term losses.

Equipment contracts are being cancelled with Nike. Those cancellations don't have a next day impact. Orders have been filled and they've been paid.
I tried to find equipment contracts that were recently cancelled with Nike and was unable to find any. I found one where the U of Tennessee was contemplating dropping Nike but other than that, nothing.

On the other hand:

https://seekingalpha.com/article/420...ck-ad-campaign

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/ni...rsy-2018-09-11
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women