Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47582
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 01-20-2011, 04:50 PM   #91
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Here's another pet peeve of mine. Providers (or anybody for that matter) who put a song as their ring tone. It seems to always be some shitty song or fucking rap. Even if I liked the tune it sounds like crap over a phone speaker.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 04:52 PM   #92
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Hey now!! You hold it right there Mr. I have "Give me a sign" by Breaking Benjamin on my phone, and when you are always stuck in a country based town, hearing that makes you happy.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 04:56 PM   #93
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
Here's another pet peeve of mine. Providers (or anybody for that matter) who put a song as their ring tone. It seems to always be some shitty song or fucking rap. Even if I liked the tune it sounds like crap over a phone speaker.
I can see that! I have Beethoven as my ringtone. Never had one complaint.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 05:00 PM   #94
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

When they answer I'm not going to bitch about the ring tone but regardless of how much you like the tune it sounds like shit over a phone. I don't care if it is my all time favorite song it still sounds like crap.
Old 01-20-2011, 05:03 PM   #95
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
When they answer I'm not going to bitch about the ring tone but regardless of how much you like the tune it sounds like shit over a phone. I don't care if it is my all time favorite song it still sounds like crap.
Budman are you talking about a ringtone or an answer tone? Sounds like you're talking about answer tones..

Two different things.
Old 01-20-2011, 05:03 PM   #96
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Hell I don't know. The one I hear when I call you.
Old 01-20-2011, 05:09 PM   #97
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Hell I don't know. The one I hear when I call you.
Yeah answer tones
Old 01-24-2011, 12:26 PM   #98
Dartswinger
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
One word...Tandem. I did not have to worry about height and reaching 2000 feet before we pulled...all taken care of.

Pet Peeve...Tandem Instructor sticking his tongue in my ear during the free fall.
Ms. London: If you were my student and I was teaching you to fly I'd certainly let YOU use my stick to let you get the feel of flying.
Dartswinger is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 06:08 PM   #99
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I think the ladies have covered most of mine.....

I wanna add one about hair....I don't like my hair touched a lot like digging all up in my scalp and stuff. Or when going down on a guy and like i'm licking "the boys" they keep raising their ass up to like give me a brown eye surprise or something. I don't like tricks.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 06:53 PM   #100
hetta26
BANNED

you're lucky it wasn't hepatitis
hetta26 is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 07:22 PM   #101
allofamber
Account Frozen

User ID: 3706
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
Too darn many to list, but most occur long before the guy is ever accepted as a date lol.

1. Asking stupid questions that have already been answered a billion times. What are your rates? Are you in town? When will you be back in town? This is probably my number one annoyance that I have to deal with on a daily basis. I have no clue when or where I will be 3 months from now and even if I told a guy an exact date, I can almost guarantee that day he would be out of town, have no money, or have other plans that prevented him from seeing me...this question is worthless without a deposit behind it.

2. Constantly emailing for a free chat/cyber sex buddy and never booking an appt. I am not here to chat or IM...I am here to provide a service for you when you decide what and when you need from me lol. This does not include guys who are a thousand miles away who just drop me a line mind you. I am talking about guys who illude to an exact day and time, but want to cyber stalk you for a month prior.

3. Telling me your entire life story including education, marital status, how many kids you have, yet never including ANY valuable information that is required for a meeting in the first place. Yes I want to know about you, but AFTER I have determined whether you are full of crap or not lol.

4. Emailing for a date within the next 3 or 4 hours and taking 2 hours to respond again...sorry I am either booked or not interested now lol. I find it so funny that guys complain about not getting a return email from the providers they contact, when I have experienced just the opposite. I am lightning fast when you contact me via email, and it takes a day for a guy to reply again with refs. I understand this could be due to not being able to get access, but wait until you can to email me in the first place.

5. Asking if I offer half hours when if I did it would be AN OPTION to begin with!

6. Showing up knowing it was 9 hours since your last shower and not bothering to even do a quick clean up...see ya!

7. Asking for GFE to get the cheaper rate and acting nothing like a BFE in return...i.e. no foreplay, just straight up service from me to you. This is totally fine mind you, but it is NOT GFE, it's PSE!!

8. Rate Hagglers. Never seen you before, never spent a dime on you, but has the nerve to ask for a discount...a major discount to boot...SMDH...

Whew now I feel better!!
..there I fixed that for you...
allofamber is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 09:14 PM   #102
guest042111
Account disabled

User ID: 58269
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
emails or PM's are fine for initial contact and screening. Once that bridge is crossed I want to hear your voice. It should be understood that once an appointment is set and you are on your way texting is not a good contact method.
I agree with this. I want to hear a voice on the phone.And I hate typing all that stuff out!
guest042111 is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 10:57 PM   #103
coast_encounter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

LOL - Mocha's comment reminded me of a scene from "Sex in the City" I saw a long time ago. I found a clip of it on YOUTUBE,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdSiluSnWFI

The clip is funny. Some dingus added some farting sounds at the very end that were not in the original episode, so you have to imagine that the massage is just happening with no sound. The funny part is what the guy does at the end of the clip.
coast_encounter is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 11:26 PM   #104
CRISTY-CUPPS
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4165
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Guys who want to ask odd questions while in Mish...like how" long have you been divorced? or do you you have kids?"

Ummm I dont wanna think about that stuff, let alone talk about an ex or kids while your bangin me! Is this just a way for you guys to prolong the big O?
Cause it sure is a turn off for me..

**MOCHA LOL!! GOD NO Please NO Brown Eye surprise-- thats the funniest thing Ive heard all week
CRISTY-CUPPS is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 12:36 AM   #105
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76
Default yes

Quote:

+1
burkalini is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women