Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70470
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453029
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47749
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-29-2015, 07:54 PM   #91
albundy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monica13 View Post
Sex is a natural basic intinct. If you with hold it from someone they are gonna go elsewhere. That's just how it is.
^^^
Perfect. Simple, concise, to the point, and 100% accurate. No justifications or excuses, just truth.
albundy is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 07:56 PM   #92
RandB fan
Valued Poster

alter ego!!!!

RandB fan is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 07:57 PM   #93
albundy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by booman65 View Post

Lets add the caveat that no husband ever signed up for a contract that the marriage would be sexless ....
^^^
TRUTH!!!!!!!!
Old 10-29-2015, 08:03 PM   #94
albundy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
P.S.-All you guys who think I'm a woman crack me up. You actually think that it's not possible for a man to disagree with another man cheating on their wife. Your weakness is showing again...

P.P.S.-Feel free to send a PM to my wife and ask her if I'm a man...now THAT'LL be interesting!
What's her email address or how do I message your alleged wife? Just HOW will I know the woman I am writing to or talking to isn't you? I can say anything, doesn't make it true.

"I have 5 sports cars and a foot long d-ck." You have no way of proving me wrong. Same thing with your alleged wife.

Would be funny if you really were a man with a wife (highly doubtful). "Hi, Mrs. Gray, I was talking with your husband on the hooker boards he is CONSTANTLY on. How's it hanging?"

Go find yourself a man already. Get laid and relax, lady.
Old 10-29-2015, 08:12 PM   #95
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

She's in my avatar, and is a provider member here...PM her.
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 09:41 PM   #96
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Sweet baby tebow
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 09:44 PM   #97
albundy
Valued Poster

Hmmm........I wonder, Wakeup. Are you Valerie? it would fit. Disillusioned and bitter hooker maybe. I do know you're a woman. That much is clear.
Old 10-29-2015, 10:52 PM   #98
Bobave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by albundy View Post
Hmmm........I wonder, Wakeup. Are you Valerie? it would fit.
Whatever else, I'm convinced that Valerie does most of the "Wakeup" posts
Bobave is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 10:59 PM   #99
Solitaire
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 235014
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Absolutely, and I rent pussy all the time. I'm not married though.

If I were married, I wouldn't rent pussy. I wouldn't rent it because I had stood in front of family, friends, and whatever God I believed in, to affirm that I wouldn't cheat on my wife...and I'm a strong enough man to keep my end of that bargain, or void/modify that contract...unlike these cheating pussies...
Quote:

P.S.-All you guys who think I'm a woman crack me up. You actually think that it's not possible for a man to disagree with another man cheating on their wife. Your weakness is showing again...

P.P.S.-Feel free to send a PM to my wife and ask her if I'm a man...now THAT'LL be interesting!
Add this to reasons men may cheat... they forget if they are actually married or not.

Or maybe it depends on if the ring is slipped on or off.
Solitaire is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 11:09 PM   #100
bizzly1001
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solitaire View Post
Add this to reasons men may cheat... they forget if they are actually married or not.

Ah hell. I was hoping there was some kernal of truth to Wakeup's personal story. He's not just full of himself; he's full of shit. I was hoping that he really did have an understanding wife who was a provider that let him sleep around. Now that's crushed and he's a pathetic excuse of a man like the rest of us mongers...
bizzly1001 is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 11:40 PM   #101
albundy
Valued Poster

Originally Posted by Wakeup
Absolutely, and I rent pussy all the time. I'm not married though.

If I were married, I wouldn't rent pussy. I wouldn't rent it because I had stood in front of family, friends, and whatever God I believed in, to affirm that I wouldn't cheat on my wife...and I'm a strong enough man to keep my end of that bargain, or void/modify that contract...unlike these cheating pussies...

Originally Posted by Wakeup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solitaire View Post

LOL!!!! Great catch. So, Wakeup is either a jilted ex-wife, a disillusioned hooker, or a massive hypocrite. Or none of the above and he/she is just another "troll". Whatever, he/she is full of sh-t. That much we know beyond a doubt.
Old 10-30-2015, 06:00 AM   #102
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizzly1001 View Post
Ah hell. I was hoping there was some kernal of truth to Wakeup's personal story. He's not just full of himself; he's full of shit. I was hoping that he really did have an understanding wife who was a provider that let him sleep around. Now that's crushed and he's a pathetic excuse of a man like the rest of us mongers...
Not actually, wakeup has been consistent in his beliefs over the years. Just do a Search on this topic, there have been several threads on it. Also, remember you started this thread so you should not be projecting your inadequacies to others. Only you know why your vows were broken and why you cheat.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 06:16 AM   #103
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

This is going FAR better than I could have ever hoped...thank you Solitaire...thank you VERY much.

P.S.-Remember Solitaire...the fact that you can't fathom my usage of the word marraige as it applies to my relationship with my lovely wife just shows that you are just as caught up in societal norms as all of these guys who cheat. No matter your protestations to the contrary.
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 06:54 AM   #104
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

WTF...You are married to a lady in the biz? Yet, you judge those who put money in your wife's pockets, therefore your own pockets in a manner, even as they put strange married d*ck in her body. You have an open agreement so her participating in such an immoral act makes you both culpable and facilitators of such? Contradicktory, don't ya think? In the eyes of most, I imagine that kinda places you much in the same category as "pimp", whether you have anything to do with her business dealings or not.

Just another case of the Pot calling the kettle Black. sigh
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 08:29 AM   #105
Mikemonroe0991
Gaining Momentum

Why?

Her libido changed. She is happy with once or twice a month. Me: 3 times a week. Oral has gone to the wayside. She is not very experimental as well.

Take care of your man's primal needs and most of us wouldn't be on this board.

This is not complicated.
Mikemonroe0991 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women