Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70439
biomed160768
Yssup Rider60120
gman4452954
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47643
pyramider46370
bambino40366
CryptKicker37099
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35481
Mojojo33117

Old 02-09-2014, 04:22 AM   #91
lat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregster View Post
hey dudes - in the shower - yeah you - peeking at my ding a ling -

I"m a grow-er not a show-er

I think I've got the smallest ever until you get his attention.

And, in the shower w/ you guys - trust me, there would be zero interest.

Point is - you can't judge by what you see in the shower.

Some guys don't even double in size. I get about 6 times larger.
Hey man something must be wrong with you in the shower Warm or Hot my shit automatically grows or get bigger than what it is !
lat is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 07:20 AM   #92
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregster View Post
I"m a grow-er not a show-er..........

I think I've got the smallest ever until you get his attention........

Point is - you can't judge by what you see in the shower.........

Some guys don't even double in size. I get about 6 times larger.

Yeah I don't want no false representation going on lol.

Dude you not the only one here in this scenario. Part of the reason I prefer outcall is so I can take another shower an hour before she arrives. I tried the whole shower together scenario.......and I like ladies of all sizes.......but the big booty chicks I like to see block most of the water....so I get cold. I actually wanna get clean in shower.....the shower seems more so together to flirt and explore. When she leaves and I finish my skin is shriveled like a raisin lol. If she won't get her hair wet or wears a hairnet like the cafeteria lady......Ill just step out. Weave or not I want it wet. I've offered tip so ladies would get their hair wet......and they still won't do it. Lol

I think I had one time where I was gonna see a lady who did Greek and I was really looking forward to it. She said it would depend on size. So when I undressed being moreso a grower not a shower....she said greek would be an option. Well when she started foreplay and oral.........things changed and she told me that option was closed. On some renade type spades shiznit. Lol
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 09:12 AM   #93
chellachella
Account Disabled

User ID: 188299

FYI Gimme, not everyone wants to be rammed with something huge. Maybe some women like it, and thats cool, but not all women do. Age has nothing to do with ability to "take it" and body types are very different. We all are not built to get fucked hard. I would dread sex at times if he was drinking or would take forever, but never told him, just because I love sex, but man, sometimes it just fucking HURT. And I am not old--in the prime my dear.

Your generalizations are way off base, sound very misogynistic at times, and not just in this thread. Women do have more value than that of just being a hole to fuck. We are all built differently, and have different preferences. I have no other reason for saying I prefer average other than I PREFER AVERAGE. Has nothing to do with a client. I quite frankly do not care what size your pecker is when I am massaging you.

And by the way, giving a blow job when the cock is huge is pointless if your mouth isnt big enough to wrap around it. The guy I was dating has never been able to get off that way or couldnt enjoy it once it was hard. Too big to get the right amount of suction on it.

So see my average guys, there are advantages, you probably many other benefits.
chellachella is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 10:16 AM   #94
cjlafayette27
Registered Member

no not older, and not "limp" just know that its not at its full potential, maybe just not as "horny", but still hard. Most girls probably cant tell the difference, I just know because its mine and i've seen it grow larger. Even still, I'm "above" average and last longer sometimes. I feel like I will regret getting into this, haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfnpro View Post
CJ are you an older guy? Im mid 40s and I still get hard as shit just thinking about sex.
Wondering if Im on the downhill run here? lol

Maybe if your enough of a perv, and I just may be, it will never be completely limp noodle.

Nicolet, all I can say is.... yum yum! I take a deep breath when I think about it. I've spun the bottle a few times but I think it's comin back around to ya Babydoll.

Pro
cjlafayette27 is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 10:35 AM   #95
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

well if I have a guy who cant get it up and he wants to "pound me like crazy"...he can always put my hollow strap-on on and pound away!

LOL!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 10:42 AM   #96
chellachella
Account Disabled

LOL Dallas, gotta love you
Old 02-09-2014, 11:24 PM   #97
GypsyHeart
Choose Your Gypsy

User ID: 146290
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have read the entire thread. Love the topic!

Size matters. It truly does. But, how you work it and how you prepare the lady matters more. I have had huge cock man who thinks he is God's gift to fucking because of his size. He didn't have skills for shit. He couldn't even adequately lick pussy. Then I have had the very small, barely could wear a snugger fit condom, that absolutely rocked my world. He knew how to turn a lady on. As far as preference, I prefer thicker over longer, especially after having my hysterectomy. In the end, if you can turn me on, my pussy won't know the difference!
GypsyHeart is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 01:59 PM   #98
chellachella
Account Disabled

Yes of course size matters, but its not just penis size,it is how the womans body is made as well. I cant handle it, trust me I tried, for 2 years. I cant imagine being with anyone larger, and prefer to find Mr Average, who has a great personality, and skills to boot.
Old 02-10-2014, 06:30 PM   #99
Arverni
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I had three different prostate exams last year from three different doctors.

I can tell you with certainty ... BIGGER is NOT BETTER!

And I have another fucking one this month - but this lady (I'm told) has reeeally small fingers. I'm looking forward to getting to know her. Then again - it's the FEMALES who exam me that hurt me the most - they don't just insert - they do this whole rotate and press and stretch thing. I personally think they do it to punish me for some past transgression visited upon them by some cheating ex-boyfriend.
Arverni is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 06:49 PM   #100
Arverni
Valued Poster

Guys - you don't know shit about size.

One of my first girlfriends told me ... "God your dick is big!"

Well - this girl was the biggest liar on the planet. Asked her once ... "So you're on the pill? When did you go on the pill?"

She says ... "I went to the doctor and got them the day I met you."

Fuckin' liar! Fuckin' hot to say that though. Can't think of many things a girl can say that are hotter than that.

So I tell her, when she says I have a big dick ... "You are such a fucking liar - my dick is tiny - I've seen other guys in the shower!"

Her response ... "Yeah but were they hard?"

Smart liar ... but that's a point. So whatever you saw in the shower means squat - cuz some little flaccid guys get huge and some of the hung guys barely gain any length when they are erect.

@ LAT - there is a nude swim club in the Barents Sea on Bear Island. This is in the arctic circle. I am a member now. You have to dive into the frigid water and swim out and completely submerge your entire body including the head. It has to be "witnessed" by a member of the opposite sex to be valid.

I challenge you to jump in THOSE waters and come out with your big swingin' dick intact. Mine disappeared. I actually did my swim with a nude Norwegian woman - she was my witness and I was hers. I had no dick (and my balls were no where to be found) when I came out of that water. She had small tits and my buddy - who was about 50 yards away watching - tells me later - shit the only way I could tell you two apart when you came out of the water was the fact that you are bigger than her!
Old 02-10-2014, 06:56 PM   #101
Arverni
Valued Poster

Also @ LAT ... I have an AA friend that I go with sometimes to visit an FKK. FKK girls do VOLUME service buddy - 10, 15 ... who knows? 20 guys a night?

Because they fuck so much - they don't want to deal with the big shit (especially since some of the guys are assholes and really try to tear up a girl with whatever they have) ... and so when they first saw my AA friend they stayed clear of him. One of the Romanian girls told me ... "Well they're scared of his big dick."

"Big dick?" I told her ... "He ain't got no big dick he's same as me!" So my buddy hears this and laughs - and then comes up with a plan ...

He walks over to a bunch of tables with girls sitting around chatting - they ignore him until he accidentally "drops" his towel so they can see his landing gear ain't huge.

As soon as they saw his dick wasn't a "punisher" they were all over him.

Great time had by all!
Old 02-10-2014, 06:57 PM   #102
SknyDiva
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 166332
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking Equally

Big Cocks were handed out equally in my opinion. I have seen big on both white & AA, small on both and don't believe that shit about asians....Personal opinion only. and from my exsperiences.
SknyDiva is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 07:07 PM   #103
eholiday
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 64

Fucking hilarious Arv!

I'm just a little over average length, maybe a bit thicker once I get going... I dunno, I've not had any complaints from the ladies I see in the hobby for what that's worth...

Outside the hobby has been a different story, I won't go into the sordid details, but there are reasons why I currently only spend time with women not of the same ethnic background as myself.
eholiday is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 07:41 PM   #104
Arverni
Valued Poster

Well - at 52, I'm way past any penis-size issues I may have had when I was younger.

I do miss that lyin' girlfriend though. Man, what a piece of work - she knew what to say to turn a man on. She was late (two hours) for a date with me ... when she arrived at my barracks room - she looked at me and said ... "I wanna lick your dick!" and dropped to her knees right then and there. Hard for me to yell at her.

She once insisted that she wanted to "fall asleep" with me in her mouth. She tried for a good 30 minutes before giving up.

Once we got into bed - I was totally bushed. She looks at me and says ... "Can I give you a blow job?" I'm like ... "Is the blow job for me? Or is it for you? Cuz really - I'm a bit tired and totally good with not getting one." She goes ... "No it's for me ... I'm hungry." She always swallowed.

We were shopping in the bazaar in Honolulu - and she was lagging behind me. I said ... "Why are you so slow today?" She goes (with a cute pout on her face and almost crying) ... "You fucked me so hard this morning - it's tough for me to walk, babe!"

Once she came on to me with the line ... "If I were a slave, would you buy me?" Fuck yeah I would! So that started a whole roleplay thingie that she really got into.

We did it four times one night - and talked a bit and then she says ... "If I can get it up again ... can I have it?" Fuck yeah you can, girl!

Oh - and one time she was sitting in my lap and we were doing it on the sofa. Then she gets off me and says - I need a drink of water - and she goes off to the kitchen. I hear the ice dropping into her glass and she comes back with a glass of ice water - faces me and eases down on me again ... HOLY SHIT! SHE HAD PUT ICE IN "THERE"!! That remains - today, the single most exciting moment I've ever had sexually. I wasn't expecting first off - and second I had no clue a girl could do that because I was young at the time! I've had other girls do it (cuz I mentioned it to them) and it was nice - but not the same as that first time!

And she wouldn't just "fake" one orgasm - she'd "fake" like four and then swear they were all real! LOL

Oh yeah (shit I keep editing this post - LMAO) ... I could muff dive this girl for an hour and she'd still be dry as a popcorn fart. WTF? But as soon as she went to giving me oral - she would be dripping like the Amazon rain forrest withing - and I am not shitting here - TEN SECONDS. I repeatedly timed her and checked her using the "finger as a dipstick" method - and it only took her ten seconds to get more wet than you could possibly want a girl to be.

She had wet dreams - like ... soak the whole bed kind of dreams and no, she was not a squirter.

Sad thing is ... that was 30 years ago and the only thing worse than aging yourself is seeing your HOT ex-girlfriends age. She's a FB friend of mine ... Jesus - I wouldn't touch her now with a ten foot pole she's like Janis Joplin ugly times three. Same thing for the first girl I ever French-kissed (well she shoved her tongue down MY throat one evening). Shit ... she's fallen to pieces now!!

LOL - they'd prolly say the same about me though! :P
Old 02-10-2014, 07:43 PM   #105
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

For my 45th birthday April Showers' SO and mine threw us a gangbang with some of their acquaintances....they wanted to just watch us have fun! There were 6 black guys and one white guy....the white guy was the only one over 45 and he had the biggest damn schlong I had ever seen on any color of man!!!
I walked bowlegged for days after!! lol

so just goes to show that "ya never know"!
DallasRain is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women