Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
test
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162672
Yssup Rider60409
gman4453227
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48456
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41675
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36061
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-16-2022, 03:27 PM   #91
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
Comfort differs by person. Everyone has a different risk profile and risk tolerance. If you are comfy with her, she doesn't have to be comfy with you, and vice versa.
While this is entirely true it doesn’t change my response in any way.
AmishGangster is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2022, 04:39 PM   #92
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

User ID: 241919
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmishGangster View Post
Do legit girls often ask for a deposit from returning clients?

I would think the quandary here is that once a guy is comfortable that said girl is both legit and won’t steal from him, he should know her well enough that she would no longer require said deposits.
Depends. How long has it been since I’ve seen that person. How many times I’ve seen that person.

But really no because if they’ve seen me before and are seeing me again, they typically just send without asking. Or I know for sure they are showing up with bells on and a gift and a tip so it’s never been an issue.
Dreamgurrl is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2022, 04:44 PM   #93
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

Encounters: 50

I actually saw Ms. Tress at least 25 times back when she was spicy one. It was on the 26th time when she decided to rip me off. No matter how comfortable you are with someone there's a first for everything. If someone needs money bad enough they will scam you. I'd seen her so much (all incall) that I had no reason not to trust her until it was too late.

Never prepay in this hobby.
paintedbynumbers is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2022, 04:48 PM   #94
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintedbynumbers View Post
I actually saw Ms. Tress at least 25 times back when she was spicy one. It was on the 26th time when she decided to rip me off. No matter how comfortable you are with someone there's a first for everything. If someone needs money bad enough they will scam you. I'd seen her so much (all incall) that I had no reason not to trust her until it was too late.

Never prepay in this hobby.
Good point.

People change. I’ve had to fire long time regulars.

Always get a deposit because you just never know
Old 01-16-2022, 05:06 PM   #95
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter View Post
Q1, no, unless (see below)
Q2, it depends.

If we're talking another date at her local incall, or his local outcall, there shouldn't be deposits on recurring clients.

But, there's numerous other situations where deposits could easily be appropriate. But, shouldn't we also wrap issues related to cancellation fees into this discussion? That is why a lot of traveling gals do ask for deposits. Seriously they lose way more an hour if there's a no show or late cancel.

Ignoring rip offs (some mentioned above), I'm going to mention a deposit type I think is just fine.

Travel expenses.
What if a traveling gal is coming to town for just one date request? Yes, appropriate even if a repeat date.

What if guy wants to take gal on a vaca somewhere. Yes a repeat client. Well again yes. Plane fare, partial fee on a long weekend, etc. (Btw, that was a nice ski weekend out west).

My point being the deposit concept must be in appropriate context for whatever the situation is at hand.
Great point , Sir!
Old 01-17-2022, 12:08 AM   #96
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
I’ll take the mystery out of it. Never pay a deposit in the hobby. There’s no legal discourse if you get duped.
Exactly.

We see often guys posting how they ignored this advice and got burned by doing so

Never pre-pay, which includes never paying a deposit. Or else you will end up as one of the sad stories being ripped off too
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2022, 12:37 AM   #97
blckstuff412
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Is a deposit a scam…. Most likely. Maybe not 100% of the time but high enough that the likely chance of seeing your money again is slim to none…. And what’s to say that you’re going to get what you paid for once they get the money. At that point any incentive to make a session good are gone.

But how about this… we should start asking for services first and then payment at a later date. If a provider is not ok with this then you’re not getting a deposit from me.
blckstuff412 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2022, 06:12 AM   #98
Looker151
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

When I was active, I paid a deposit one time, got ripped off. When I protested , she said to"get with it old man". She was a milf from out of town, lesson learned.
Looker151 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2022, 06:59 AM   #99
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

Encounters: 50

surprised that this post has gotten 7 pages of discussion.

A deposit to one of these girls is about as good as the calls from India regarding your cars expired warranty. Neither one is legit.

If a girl can't wait until I get there to receive cash in person then I don't need to see her. Maybe if it's a well known agency I would consider it (thinking Toronto or DC, not Pittsburgh)

Also, think of the reviews we have all seen where a girl quotes $200 for everything only to upsell and upsell once you arrive. It happens with the Cranberry Asians all the time!! Who is to say it won't happen if you pre-pay (if in fact the girl actually shows up or gives you the right address)
paintedbynumbers is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2022, 10:40 AM   #100
Letsplaypgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

It’s probably the same people calling about your car’s insurance! Lmao
Letsplaypgh is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2022, 10:47 AM   #101
Friartuck15601
Premium Access

Encounters: 24

so on the same topic what effect if any will the new tax regulations have on giving deposits Anyone receiving $600 or more per year from CashApp type programs will get a 1099K and have to pay tax or justify the payments as non-taxable. Gifts ar not taxable So if a provider receives more than $600 from one or a group of individuals and claims all payment were gifts are the guys who paid the money going to get a letter in the mail fromIRS asking if they did make a gift .....
Friartuck15601 is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2022, 11:21 AM   #102
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friartuck15601 View Post
so on the same topic what effect if any will the new tax regulations have on giving deposits Anyone receiving $600 or more per year from CashApp type programs will get a 1099K and have to pay tax or justify the payments as non-taxable. Gifts ar not taxable So if a provider receives more than $600 from one or a group of individuals and claims all payment were gifts are the guys who paid the money going to get a letter in the mail fromIRS asking if they did make a gift .....

Yet another reason to not pay for anything illegal via any means that can be tracked. Greenbacks can't be tracked (that easily)
onawbtngr546 is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2022, 10:28 AM   #103
zip2121
Valued Poster

Encounters: 90

I understand the comparison to a hairdresser. The problem is, many of us setup appointments for the nice hairdresser Sally, but get there to find Sally works out of a fat rendering plant and is has more facial hair than we do.
zip2121 is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2022, 11:17 AM   #104
Union714
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

“Payment is due upon services rendered” PERIOD!!! Trust ANY provider?? NEVER!!
Union714 is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2022, 10:09 AM   #105
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friartuck15601 View Post
This applies to business accounts / commercial transactions only from what I've read. Also, it applies to the recipient not the sender. Additionally, the sender can be anonymous as you can use prepaid visa (or amex etc) to send but not receive.

Mine are business accounts were already receiving well over the limit to be automatically reported so, I account for them already.

Iv'e always received a 1099 for cashapp, venmo, paypal etc..
even prior to upgrading to a business account.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women