Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70497
biomed161137
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453053
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47798
pyramider46370
bambino40460
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-04-2015, 10:29 PM   #91
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
No. Not a good one, anyway.
So, owning a convenience store in a bad neighborhood is not a good reason?

Nor is owning a house in a bad neighborhood?

Or driving a cab?

Or being stalked by a crazy ex?

Or being threatened with death because you are a witness to a crime involving gang members?

NONE of those is a good reason?

Quote:
I find it beyond fascinating that the segment of the population most in love with this country are the very same segment who live in constant fear of tyranny.
Interesting that you concede that conservatives are more in love with this country than lefties like yourself.

That's called a "gaffe" in Washington. When you slip and tell the truth.

Ever think that maybe it's their love of their country that causes them to be extra vigilant about protecting it from tyranny?

Perhaps they understand better than you the difference between love of country and love of government.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 10:36 PM   #92
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
You have absolutely NO proof of that. This is a government that can't even make package delivery a profitable business. Are you fucking kidding me?

You need to believe that these aren't just random happenings. You have a mental problem accepting that. In turn, you subscribe to these outlandish theories on staged events, lacking anything even resembling truth.
Their package delivery comes in the form of a psyop shaped like a big weenie and they are shoving it right up your gullible liberal ass. Apparently you must like it. Now go fuck your demented self.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 10:37 PM   #93
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
So, owning a convenience store in a bad neighborhood is not a good reason?

Nor is owning a house in a bad neighborhood?

Or driving a cab?

Or being stalked by a crazy ex?

Or being threatened with death because you are a witness to a crime involving gang members?

NONE of those is a good reason?

Interesting that you concede that conservatives are more in love with this country than lefties like yourself.

That's called a "gaffe" in Washington. When you slip and tell the truth.

Ever think that maybe it's their love of their country that causes them to be extra vigilant about protecting it from tyranny?

Perhaps they understand better than you the difference between love of country and love of government.
No, it's their fucking delusional fear of the unknown that causes them to act irrationally. You want to separate country and government, go right ahead. You can't slip a piece of paper between the two. Never could.

It wasn't a gaffe. I know what I said. Just because you say you love something, doesn't mean you do, or have any idea what love is. In DC, you're called a cocksucker. Wait, that's everywhere...

Why is your right to own a gun worth an innocent person's life? Or several innocent people's lives? That's fucking selfish. I don't need or want a gun that badly.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 10:39 PM   #94
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
Their package delivery comes in the form of a psyop shaped like a big weenie and they are shoving it right up your gullible liberal ass. Apparently you must like it. Now go fuck your demented self.

Jim
Provide a shred of realistic, fact-based evidence. You've got nothing, as proven by your response about phallic things going in asses. YOU are the one who likes being fucked. The funny thing is, you don't even know it. That's how wide open your asshole is. You don't even feel it anymore.
Old 10-04-2015, 11:45 PM   #95
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Provide a shred of realistic, fact-based evidence. You've got nothing, as proven by your response about phallic things going in asses. YOU are the one who likes being fucked. The funny thing is, you don't even know it. That's how wide open your asshole is. You don't even feel it anymore.
What evidence have you seen that confirms a crime actually took place other than the bullshit the MSM fed to you. By the end of the day the MSM will tell you everything about the victims, family and friends and the suspect. All of it obvious scripted bullshit. Then there is pictures of cops standing around thumbing their ass holding guns nothing depicting they are processing an actual crime scene. Believe whatever you want douche bag. If you don't mind being lied to that's on you.

Jim
Old 10-05-2015, 01:23 AM   #96
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
No, it's their fucking delusional fear of the unknown that causes them to act irrationally. You want to separate country and government, go right ahead. You can't slip a piece of paper between the two. Never could.

It wasn't a gaffe. I know what I said. Just because you say you love something, doesn't mean you do, or have any idea what love is. In DC, you're called a cocksucker. Wait, that's everywhere...

Why is your right to own a gun worth an innocent person's life? Or several innocent people's lives? That's fucking selfish. I don't need or want a gun that badly.
I don't own a gun, but if I needed one, I should be able to get one to defend myself.

And the question isn't whether my right to own a gun is worth an innocent person's life. It is whether it is worth a malevolent person's life.

And it definitely is.

And, again with the gay put downs? You really are a closet case aren't you?
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 07:28 AM   #97
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
I don't own a gun, but if I needed one, I should be able to get one to defend myself.

And the question isn't whether my right to own a gun is worth an innocent person's life. It is whether it is worth a malevolent person's life.

And it definitely is.

Closeted and fighting like hell to stay in there even after all his posts that he's outed himself with ! He's taken too many head shots bouncing off the walls of he gloryholes !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 09:59 AM   #98
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

http://www.therightplanet.com/2014/0...s-for-dummies/

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 10:12 AM   #99
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:

And it definitely is.

Gay put downs have been around since time immemorial. You're a fucking head case.

Malevolent people aren't the people dying though. They are innocent people who are simply going about their daily lives.
Old 10-05-2015, 10:14 AM   #100
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
What evidence have you seen that confirms a crime actually took place other than the bullshit the MSM fed to you. By the end of the day the MSM will tell you everything about the victims, family and friends and the suspect. All of it obvious scripted bullshit. Then there is pictures of cops standing around thumbing their ass holding guns nothing depicting they are processing an actual crime scene. Believe whatever you want douche bag. If you don't mind being lied to that's on you.

Jim
I would like to put you face to face with the parents of one of these dead victims and have you spout this bullshit. I would pay good goddamn money to see that. I'd also love the fucking beatdown that would no doubt follow.
Old 10-05-2015, 10:15 AM   #101
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
Closeted and fighting like hell to stay in there even after all his posts that he's outed himself with ! He's taken too many head shots bouncing off the walls of he gloryholes !
Someone is definitely fighting to stay in the closet. His name is Reytardo. Dude you are so fucking gay you probably shit rainbows.
Old 10-05-2015, 10:16 AM   #102
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

You have been exposed, wormser

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37HgRWTsGs0
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 10:18 AM   #103
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:

Jim
Provide a shred of fact-based evidence. A shred. These are real people who are dying. Real parents who are devastated. And the fact that you just toss it off as some staged incident is fucking disgusting and reveals you for the ignorant shitstain that you are. Go fuck yourself.
Old 10-05-2015, 10:18 AM   #104
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
You have been exposed, wormser

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37HgRWTsGs0
I'm not in a church, dumbass. I avoid them shits like the fucking plague... or republicants.
Old 10-05-2015, 11:04 AM   #105
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:

And it definitely is.

Dam you forgot to call him a mope. We all look forward to that last statement whenever you post to the WR, lol.

Jim

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women