Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47584
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35411
Mojojo33117

Old 09-28-2010, 03:27 PM   #91
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Milf View Post
..... he doesn't like how the board owners run their board. And as the Mods, Admins and other members have stated. If he doesn't like the rules put forth by the Eccie owners. He can go start his own board.
There was nothing insulting nor disrespectful about what I stated.
Please quit spinning or misrepresenting my words..... unless you wanting to dance in which case I am happy to oblige you ....

For the Record: I LOVE the way T-Bone, St. Christopher and Becky run this board. In my opinion it has proven to be everything a lot of people were looking for and the proof is in the growth and participation.

For the most part..... threads run their course, Threads and reviews don't simply VANISH without explanation and Moderation is a minimal intrusion at times when it is totally necessary.

What I like about it the most is that I CAN express my opinion when I think anyone, including a Mod or Admin, is mistaken without being banished.

We didn't have that before.

The ability for more and more to speak up and have a voice is what brought about a changing of the guard and resulted in a totally different site with different dynamics than the last one.

Which proves that the Owners of this sire are listening and responding to what is said when it makes sense. It is their board and they run it the way they see fit to run it .

And they have proven willing to change and evolve as the membership grows as well.

We can't ask for much more. I'm sure at the end of the day they apreciate the feedback that filters up to them.

As usual darlin.

You were wrong.
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 03:42 PM   #92
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

This is an awesome threAD.....has sofia moved to Austin?
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 03:56 PM   #93
Trip
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Trip is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 04:02 PM   #94
FGarvin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Not really....

Money is Money...

Choices are many....

Clients are entitled to their opinions and views and businesses that care about those opinions and views (they don't necessarily have to bend to them) will benefit from dollars spent.

A guy does NOT have to kiss a ladies ass around here to get laid unless that is a part of the service he is looking for.

Now if you are looking for a pat on the head, someone to PM back and forth with, a gal to chat with or talk on the phone with then maybe you need to be concerned about that.

Most of us are not.
Wow, it really is true.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissism
FGarvin is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 05:26 PM   #95
onehitwonder
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 27124

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
This is an awesome threAD.....has sofia moved to Austin?

Dude....just marry me and get it over with...............I'm tired of asking..........
onehitwonder is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 04:42 AM   #96
rrrabbit
Eat me, or mount me

Encounters: 3

You go away for a couple of weeks of vacation, and lookie what you come back to ... LOL.

Despite a few insults traded, this has to be, by far, the mostest awesomest thread in ECCIE that I have come across. The sheer amount of info, intel, insights and opinions traded here was incredible. As such, the few insults traded, was a small price.

Well done Austin ! Keeping it real :-)

Few observations:

-------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl View Post
On the bright side my cock is ENORMOUS now.
You are one funny mofo. Good of you to introduce some humor and help diffuse some of the poison.
-------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsmith0123 View Post
I'm new here, but if someone wants a discussion restarted or continued why not start a thread and ...
Nice, logical post. Looking forward to reading more from you.
-------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor View Post
I think it's important to remember that no one demanded or told any provider ...
Best post on the thread - well done ! Ladies: pay attention, as there is a ton of practical and useful info there.
-------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivory View Post
It's painfully obvious that you desperately want the forum to know that Space and Sixx have your telephone number...
I could be wrong, but I like to belive that most adults can get over their differences, and can resist bringing issues from past threads. Read here: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=99585
-------------------

Let's just get this of the way. I don't know Whispers, and no I'm not defending him. He's a big boy, and he probably does not need my help. I say what I say because I wish to contribute and expose some thoughts and ideas for others' consideration.

Let's also get out of the way that what I say next will likely ruffle some feathers. So please stop reading if you are the sensitive kind :-)

To date, I've not seen ONE post where Whispers made a statement, and did not back it up with logic and a coherent argument.

Therefore, to me, the man puts his money where his mouth is. I wished more people cultivated this trait, as this would allow us all to be a bit less leery of each other.

People are going to have differences in opinions. Since we form our opinions based on our UNIQUE collection of life experiences, we are going to disagree from time to time. To me, that's a good thing. Otherwise, life would be dull.

So before ya'll go calling foul, that Whispers is "bitching and moaning", ask yourself if you are near the stand up character that he's proved himself to be.

I personally don't see any bitching and moaning going on. I see a OP that questioned a decision, made an argument as to why the decision was being questioned.

As a consequense, a question of my own pops into mind: Why are there some (not all) providers taking taking pot shots at Whispers ?

I know I've read some other threads where "disagreement" was shared among Whispers and a few providers (won't name names). I also know that he does not beat around the bush or sugar coat (from his writing style). Therefore, I grant you that what he posts can come off as a bit harsh - especially if one reads between the lines.

Or ... is it even remotely possible that SOME of the pot shots are there because of what he represents, and by implication, he and his kind represent a threat (by that, I mean he spends his money on young stripper types, and rarely enages a pro from ECCIE or BP) ?

The implication being ... as the Whispers multiply, the number of repeat clients diminish ?

That's not a challenge. I'm just saying ... it's a possibility, and perhaps worthy of a moment of relection ?

P.S. I do appreciate each and evey one of your participation in this very interesting thread. Thank you !

P.S.S. I appreciate, even more, all the pretty ladies, for just being.

rrrabbit is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 05:50 AM   #97
Guest020916
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Welcome back rrrabbit.

I come back from my trip and see these threads. Why am I reading all these threads now? Oh yeah, bars close at 2am in this town.
Pretty good stuff when you filter out the banter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrrabbit View Post

So please stop reading if you are the sensitive kind :-)
Perhaps ego prevents some of us from just letting things go and walking away. Then again, some may take pleasure in provoking a "kicked dog." Just be prepared for the reaction or you may be bitten.

Carl, isn't there a better method for increasing girth in your member?

I agree with many points Rand has made.
Guest020916 is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 10:38 AM   #98
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrrabbit View Post
You go away for a couple of weeks of vacation, and lookie what you come back to ... LOL.

Despite a few insults traded, this has to be, by far, the mostest awesomest thread in ECCIE that I have come across. The sheer amount of info, intel, insights and opinions traded here was incredible. As such, the few insults traded, was a small price.

Well done Austin ! Keeping it real :-)

Few observations:

Thanks for taking the time to actually read what was presented. A lot of members have weighed in with opinions and suggestions and if people can set personalities aside they can garner some information that might assist them and if noting else there are some very entertaining posts.

Let's just get this of the way. I don't know Whispers, and no I'm not defending him. He's a big boy, and he probably does not need my help. I say what I say because I wish to contribute and expose some thoughts and ideas for others' consideration.

Let's also get out of the way that what I say next will likely ruffle some feathers. So please stop reading if you are the sensitive kind :-)

To date, I've not seen ONE post where Whispers made a statement, and did not back it up with logic and a coherent argument.

Thanks for seeing that. I believe that trait is what keeps me welcome on this and other boards I have participated in around the country. Anyone can come online and spout an opinion. I try to always explain the reasoning behind what I post and will usually answer any question presented about a post with as much detail as I can present.

Therefore, to me, the man puts his money where his mouth is.

and my mouth on where my money goes!

I wished more people cultivated this trait, as this would allow us all to be a bit less leery of each other.

People are going to have differences in opinions. Since we form our opinions based on our UNIQUE collection of life experiences, we are going to disagree from time to time. To me, that's a good thing. Otherwise, life would be dull.

So before ya'll go calling foul, that Whispers is "bitching and moaning", ask yourself if you are near the stand up character that he's proved himself to be.

I personally don't see any bitching and moaning going on. I see a OP that questioned a decision, made an argument as to why the decision was being questioned.

As a consequense, a question of my own pops into mind: Why are there some (not all) providers taking taking pot shots at Whispers ?

Wait for it..... Wait for it.....

I know I've read some other threads where "disagreement" was shared among Whispers and a few providers (won't name names). I also know that he does not beat around the bush or sugar coat (from his writing style). Therefore, I grant you that what he posts can come off as a bit harsh - especially if one reads between the lines.

Here it comes.....

Or ... is it even remotely possible that SOME of the pot shots are there because of what he represents, and by implication, he and his kind represent a threat (by that, I mean he spends his money on young stripper types, and rarely enages a pro from ECCIE or BP) ?

The implication being ... as the Whispers multiply, the number of repeat clients diminish ?

That's not a challenge. I'm just saying ... it's a possibility, and perhaps worthy of a moment of relection ?

Give the man a the biggest Stuffed Animal on the Top Shelf!

Wait a second... You're not my Therapist here under a different name are you?

I know that one of the biggest problems in the way I am perceived comes as a result of what I BELIEVE the purpose of these boards are for and it is that core BELIEF that colors by posts.

I BELIEVE these boards are about the free exchange of information about a unique hobby that we all share and that the backbone of that informational flow comes from Clients/Customers sharing information about a Business and the Product they are offering.

IF Ladies could NOT see that as a demeaning attitude, If they could accept that I see them as a business FIRST, HERE, ON THIS SITE and that as a Business I expect them to listen to what I and others say and at least CREATE the illusion that what their clients say, the feedback they give them, MATTERS then I would probably have 90% less issues posted with the Ladies.

Maybe we need a new acronym. VCE.. Valued Customer Experience to define what many seem to want most.

Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 05:07 PM   #99
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

At least no one is shooting up the place.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 08:14 PM   #100
PeAcH
Professional Fluffer

User ID: 4548
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I leave for 10 days and all of a sudden..

Jeeeze..
Sorry.. couldn't help it, this drama fest is getting out of control.
PeAcH is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 09:17 PM   #101
Carl
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorboating View Post

Carl, isn't there a better method for increasing girth in your member?
Definitely, But I was using the beehive for impulse control. The male enhancement was just a silver lining.
Carl is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 10:48 PM   #102
RoundRockSecret
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

So I guess the hammer and Duck tape concept doesn't work? Dang! Back to the drawing board!
RoundRockSecret is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 11:39 PM   #103
Carl
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

It depends on who you use them on. I've been known to pop a raging boner for the strangest reasons. This one time, at band camp ...
Carl is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 09:35 AM   #104
Guest092815
Account Disabled

User ID: 2742
My ECCIE Reviews

Guest092815 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 03:52 PM   #105
Booth
Valued Poster

The original thread was doomed from the very beginning because it was based on a false assumption - that it's somehow the fault of the customers when businesses struggle in a bad economy.
Booth is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women