Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Upstate New York
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Upstate New York Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70475
biomed161018
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47759
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-16-2021, 11:16 PM   #91
Zollner
BANNED

Encounters: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie Wanker View Post
Unless spa sessions are being recorded, the only way for a client to get busted at Amp is if the cops bust in while you're dick is in her hands. Otherwise there's no way to prove anything other than a legitimate massage occured.
That is unless you get 'Robert Krafted'. In Florida LE raided an amp, shut it down for a day or two to 'investigate' and while doing that they installed very tiny secret HD wireless Cams to record all that goes on in massage rooms. Then amp reopened while LE recorded all the massage room activities for a month, then sent out court summons to the jimmies like Robert Kraft and many others.
Zollner is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2021, 02:45 AM   #92
thechad
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Sounds like a tax paying snitch not a bad sting operation
thechad is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2021, 07:00 AM   #93
newcpl
Valued Poster

Encounters: 77

Hopefully it has nothing to do with all the hate crimes going on right now about Asians.
newcpl is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2021, 08:37 AM   #94
Maximum4
Premium Access

Encounters: 121

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airmag315 View Post
Dude this thread is fucken wild. OP/“not the guy” most definitely somehow got penetrated and paid for it, there’s all this “inside” information and texts.. Like what the fuck are you talking about? Man goes to an amp I’m assuming she throws a finger in there? And he’s like “I’m getting my attorney involved” lol this is insane. Is this man 98 years old with a old fragile asshole. I mean I’m not into it but I don’t see my asshole breaking in this situation, like what the fuck is actually going on in this thread?
I have to ask the same question. What is actually going on in this thread?

How did this guys asshole get hurt? Unless you’re asking for “something rough” you should be fine. I experimented with this once (it’s in a review), but found it didn’t do anything for me.

Gotta try some things at least once.

Maybe I can be an expert witness.
Maximum4 is online now   Quote
Old 03-17-2021, 09:35 AM   #95
Joeh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Cops (Mobile tax collectors) hang out at the corner intersection catching people coming down the hill westbound into Solvay speeding. It is a very efficient way of creating revenue.

From a business standpoint, trying to create a case against the parlors is inefficient and may actually cost money.

There was an article not too long ago look at municipal police department sources of revenue. Some had a very significant portion of their budget based on traffic tickets. I’ll try to find the URL.
Joeh is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2021, 09:42 AM   #96
Joeh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Thought: If business at these AMPs starts to drop, will they start working at alternate locations? Hotels, residences, the cardboard-only dumpster behind Big Lots?
Joeh is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2021, 10:45 AM   #97
Presj22
BANNED

Encounters: 26

Hotels maybe. I remember a hotel in S Bay Rd had a little operation a few years back. Before Delight was in operation.
Presj22 is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2021, 10:50 AM   #98
Maximum4
Premium Access

Encounters: 121

Well, it sure could be better worse. I was just reading about the Atlanta AMP shootings.

Sheesh.
Maximum4 is online now   Quote
Old 03-17-2021, 01:25 PM   #99
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by newcpl View Post
Hopefully it has nothing to do with all the hate crimes going on right now about Asians.
dids beijing biden tells ...ya ta says ...this er is it the commie news networks latest wet ...dream since senile ...joe aints mentally ...able ...ta holds a press ...conference?

...maybe cuntmo cans brings the ...survivors ups ...the governors mansions sos ...he cans treats em the ...way he treats women folks
Plastic Man is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2021, 03:13 PM   #100
SeekingFun69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I was running an errand in Syracuse today and stopped by Ming's. There was a silver jeep with normal plates parked across the street behind the gas station. Didn't see any guy creeping around or taking photos. No business card on the door either. Went in for an hour and had a great time.
SeekingFun69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2021, 03:21 PM   #101
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plastic Man View Post
dids beijing biden tells ...ya ta says ...this er is it the commie news networks latest wet ...dream since senile ...joe aints mentally ...able ...ta holds a press ...conference?
It's CNN fer shure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plastic Man View Post
...maybe cuntmo cans brings the ...survivors ups ...the governors mansions sos ...he cans treats em the ...way he treats women folks
I thinck his name is spelt Huomo
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2021, 04:12 PM   #102
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

maybes ifs theys done dids castrate alls ya disgustin ...coomers the world woulds done be a safer ...place fer funnels a all ...makes
Plastic Man is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2021, 02:36 PM   #103
cusefan2283
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

https://www.syracuse.com/business/20...ga-county.html

One of these places is in the same plaza as Sol.
cusefan2283 is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2021, 04:14 PM   #104
Airmag315
Gaining Momentum

I know around 30 corner stores got raided, some arrested for selling Seneca’s and all, I’ve only been to an amp once to try out Willa, saw a ton of reviews and was like hey fuck it but honestly I wasn’t that impressed with her, if there’s some that are way better looking than her like fucken Asian pop star looks I guess I’d be interested? But yeah man I don’t see you requesting that and her being ok be right back with a monster strap on, how the fuck did he get hurt? How do you get past the shame alone to contact a lawyer and say hey I got my asshole brutalized at a rub and tug joint? Like wtf from all sides of this thread. On a side note I think the owner and the lady that run it seem to be pretty great for offering to give the guy some money, unless she pulled out a leg of a chair and penetrated him with it I have trouble giving them wrongdoing. How do you get hurt at one of these places... I don’t know man I’m lost here
Airmag315 is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2021, 04:14 PM   #105
Airmag315
Gaining Momentum

I know around 30 corner stores got raided, some arrested for selling Seneca’s and all, I’ve only been to an amp once to try out Willa, saw a ton of reviews and was like hey fuck it but honestly I wasn’t that impressed with her, if there’s some that are way better looking than her like fucken Asian pop star looks I guess I’d be interested? But yeah man I don’t see you requesting that and her being ok be right back with a monster strap on, how the fuck did he get hurt? How do you get past the shame alone to contact a lawyer and say hey I got my asshole brutalized at a rub and tug joint? Like wtf from all sides of this thread. On a side note I think the owner and the lady that run it seem to be pretty great for offering to give the guy some money, unless she pulled out a leg of a chair and penetrated him with it I have trouble giving them wrongdoing. How do you get hurt at one of these places... I don’t know man I’m lost here
Airmag315 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women