Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47563
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-16-2014, 11:23 AM   #91
aguyiknow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Lady, either tell us who these providers are, or do like you've promised and go away.
Old 03-16-2014, 11:31 AM   #92
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlotte Carrington View Post
I have copied and pasted what you said ON the OTHER BOARD... so lie to someone else..
And a lot of us have read what she posted on the other board. No where in it did she give out any of your other names, websites addresses or any direct information.
You however, are more than ready to give out any personal info you can to anyone who calls. Regardless of whether it's verified to be true or not.

Talk about throwing girls under the bus?

And apparently everyone who did call you under the guise of obtaining your super secret info was instead told the latest rumor and then invited to join your own website.

You won't share with anyone who doesn't call you, you won't post info in the ladies areas so I have no choice but to believe this is all just another of your marketing scams.
Old 03-16-2014, 11:36 AM   #93
SexyNia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 161419
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FFH View Post
My brain hurts...
Lmao
Old 03-16-2014, 12:03 PM   #94
Charlotte Carrington
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 49790
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexymaid_69 View Post
And a lot of us have read what she posted on the other board. No where in it did she give out any of your other names, websites addresses or any direct information.
I was NOT referring to Indy's.. she posted on YET another board!! Since I am not a member of Indys, I was not aware that she posted there as well..GREAT!!!

But yet she claims she is NOT ATTACKING ME?? Anytime you post on a board calling a provider a fake and her info BS,, that is called attacking in my book.

AND

I do not have real life info on these ladies who were named by ANOTHER INDY'S PROVIDER..I only have numbers, and the names she gave me, then when she called back, I got her real name, but in NO WAY would or did I ever say I was giving that up...

So She can Deny, Deny, Deny all she wants,, but she did call me out,, out me Post crap and then is standing there like what did I do??

For Shame, For Shame, For Shame...
Old 03-16-2014, 12:12 PM   #95
EricaStone
Account Disabled

User ID: 100627
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I have copied and pasted what you said ON the OTHER BOARD... so lie to someone else..

The lies and False statements are a a joke on that report..you know as well as I do that a Provider and a Wanna be political arrogant ass started those rumors..They are doing the same thing to another provider in Phoenix right now....and this all stems from her trying to warn a community as well..

I do not appreciate your accusations or ridiculous attempts to discredit me....

You are supposed to be someone who helps ladies out,, not tears them down.. Shame on you ERICA....
I do not appreciate your attempts to sour the atmosphere of our business with your stories. Scaring people for what?

The "other board" she's referring to is the Provider only board of TER where she made a post on Tuesday. I posted that same day and pretty much the same thing: it's a bunch of crap and why I don't believe a word of it. I did NOT give out any information on her. Not there, not anywhere.

CC: Why you waited 5 days to make this accusation IDK -- need more attention? And you do realize, CC that posting information on people on the PO board brings an immediate ban? Yet, they wouldn't take my post down even after you begged them. Huh? And my post on INDYS was an add on to a thread regarding the crap you started. I'm not attacking you, again, I'm just not buying into your BS.

You do a great job of bringing doubt and discredit upon yourself without my help. In fact, this is my last post on this thread as I can't imagine you'd have any new information about me that hasn't been invented. I'm not going to feed into your BS anymore...

Frankly, I'm not a lover of train wrecks or broken people.
Old 03-16-2014, 12:24 PM   #96
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

And who ever said I was referring to indys?

Whatever, I'm done with this episode of "as the web turns"
Old 03-16-2014, 12:40 PM   #97
Charlotte Carrington
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default yOU FORGET

I was NOT referring to the PROVIDER FORUM..bUT YOU JUST ADMITTED YOU DID IT THERE AS WELL.. GOOD GOD WOMAN!!!

I copy and pasted what you wrote..It was entirely OUTTING MY REAL INFO and referencing a link that was to a FAKE REPORT.

Your out-ting my real info has caused my phone to BLOW UP with:

"Why would she do that to you? I read.. blah,, blah,, blah"...garbage calls....Hence my decision to disassociate myself with anyone and anything that thinks this behavior is acceptable.

Same thing I did on Indy's when Charlie Girl did it to me,, at least she admitted doing it!!

I tried to warn people about a potential threat,, YOU STARTED DRAMA!!

From a man who has seen this drama..

Sweetheart,

Honor lies in fighting in your DEFENSE ONLY.

Clients will SEE you are being ATTACKED and only defending yourself.

The classy clients will respect this IMMENSELY and those are the clients YOU WANT anyway.

The time wasting TROLLS get involved in the drama...you know the ones.... never making an appt...gossiping to girls all over town, stirring up shit, "dating" girls OTC. You don't want those clients anyway.

In the end, you might just find it helps you clean a little house, getting rid of a few people who wasted your time and caused you problems.

Good Riddin’s I say, be strong and don’t worry about them, they do not know YOU…

Old 03-16-2014, 01:18 PM   #98
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Wow, just checked in to see if perhaps an actual name had been revealed, and wow, just wow.

Sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words.

Old 03-16-2014, 01:20 PM   #99
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Quote:
I was NOT referring to the PROVIDER FORUM..bUT YOU JUST ADMITTED YOU DID IT THERE AS WELL.. GOOD GOD WOMAN!!!

I copy and pasted what you wrote..It was entirely OUTTING MY REAL INFO and referencing a link that was to a FAKE REPORT.

Your out-ting my real info has caused my phone to BLOW UP with:

"Why would she do that to you? I read.. blah,, blah,, blah"...garbage calls....Hence my decision to disassociate myself with anyone and anything that thinks this behavior is acceptable.

Same thing I did on Indy's when Charlie Girl did it to me,, at least she admitted doing it!!

I tried to warn people about a potential threat,, YOU STARTED DRAMA!!

From a man who has seen this drama..

Sweetheart,

Honor lies in fighting in your DEFENSE ONLY.

Clients will SEE you are being ATTACKED and only defending yourself.

The classy clients will respect this IMMENSELY and those are the clients YOU WANT anyway.

The time wasting TROLLS get involved in the drama...you know the ones.... never making an appt...gossiping to girls all over town, stirring up shit, "dating" girls OTC. You don't want those clients anyway.

In the end, you might just find it helps you clean a little house, getting rid of a few people who wasted your time and caused you problems.

Good Riddin’s I say, be strong and don’t worry about them, they do not know YOU…

That guy posting in red seems to have exactly the same writing style and use of capitalization as you CC ..... whooda thunkit
Old 03-16-2014, 01:46 PM   #100
Charlotte Carrington
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo View Post
Wow, just checked in to see if perhaps an actual name had been revealed, and wow, just wow. Sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words
No Kidding, there is ABSOLUTELY NO EXCUSE FOR OUT-TING A PERSONS REAL NAME IN A PUBLIC FORUM,, Hence the reason I asked people to call me..and all I had was screen names for providers!

I'm ashamed and saddened for them.. I remember a few years ago a woman actually committed suicide for someone doing this to her.. Rebecca with ASPD..I was recently told this is why she did it

People should really consider the circumstances of hurting others PRIOR to out-ting real life info...

Last time it happened with Charlie, it was the same shit storm. Freaking Low End Ho's do not understand how they can hurt others....I wouldn't see or trust them... With ANY INFO!!

One person asked me,, "How would they feel if it happened to them?"

Old 03-16-2014, 02:02 PM   #101
BSer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Pistelero, I'm not attacking anyone in this post and not accusing anyone of making any posts or blogs but to catch up those who don't know on why CC keeps brining up Being outted before.

About two years ago a blog by the name of dramawhoresnmore appeared. This happened shortly after CC leaving Indys. In this blog owners staff providers and clients were all outed. Names addresses pictures phone numbers etc.

About two weeks later a similar blog went up containing personal info on CC. This blog also said if the first blog was removed this second blog would also be removed. First blog disappeared shortly after followed by the second.

Idk who was responsible for any of that, but those are just facts so some people can follow along
Old 03-16-2014, 02:11 PM   #102
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I'm ashamed and saddened for them.. I remember a few years ago a woman actually committed suicide for someone doing this to her.. Rebecca from ASPD..RIP.

"
And you know that right there is a fucking lie. ANd does not belong anywhere in this thread.

Have you no better integrity than to drag a dead womans name into this?

Oh wait, you're the one who keeps mentioning who has called you/emailed you and posting their "Private" messages for all to see.

Unfuckingbelieveable.
Old 03-16-2014, 02:12 PM   #103
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I'm ashamed and saddened for them.. I remember a few years ago a woman actually committed suicide for someone doing this to her.. Rebecca from ASPD..RIP.

"
And you know that right there is a fucking lie. And her name does not belong anywhere in this thread.

Are you really low enough to drag a dead womans name into this?

Oh wait, you're the one who keeps mentioning who has called you/emailed you and posting their "Private" messages for all to see.

Unfuckingbelieveable.
Old 03-16-2014, 02:20 PM   #104
Charlotte Carrington
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default OkayIm done,,

Okay,, I'm done,, you should all be ashamed, but somehow your not,,you all THRIVE ON THIS CRAP.. drama queens and kings will move onto the next VICTIM..

I choose to be successful, Last time when Charlie did this to me, my rates went up and so did my clientele...So there is something to be said for being in train wrecks and shit storms!!

Focusing on the positive is good for the soul, you all should try it.

Tomorrows another day!!
Old 03-16-2014, 02:31 PM   #105
BSer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Exactly when are you deactivating your account?
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women