Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
test
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162688
Yssup Rider60417
gman4453231
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41747
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36098
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-23-2018, 05:59 AM   #91
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjomonty View Post
Jinny, its not just a matter of bitching about drama in posts. It is a reflection of how shitty the hobby is now. Some of us miss the good old days when everyone had fun, partied, fucked, etc. with no bullshit (or little of it). So personally, I'm ok if someone every now and then voices their frustration about the hobby.
I wasn’t frustrated when I started this thread.,Just putting a lying, caniving Hos intel out there. I’m sure it will come in handy for some. But so called “drama” threads have always been apart of hooker boards. When this site started to heat up, Charlotte Carrington, D4U were around. Those were some classic threads. I looked forward to them. Pretty entertaining shit.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 08:58 AM   #92
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjomonty View Post
Jinny, its not just a matter of bitching about drama in posts. It is a reflection of how shitty the hobby is now. Some of us miss the good old days when everyone had fun, partied, fucked, etc. with no bullshit (or little of it). So personally, I'm ok if someone every now and then voices their frustration about the hobby.
I'm ok with it too, I get so much useful knowledge from them.

What I don't care for are those comments from folks who take the time to read the entire thread and then bitch about wasted time. No one forced it on them yet they blame everyone but themselves.
And then add to the drama.

And Devoid,
You haven't been relevant since your bully days on aspd.
You're just missing your testosterone.
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 09:13 AM   #93
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexymaid_69 View Post
I'm ok with it too, I get so much useful knowledge from them.

What I don't care for are those comments from folks who take the time to read the entire thread and then bitch about wasted time. No one forced it on them yet they blame everyone but themselves.
And then add to the drama.

And Devoid,
You haven't been relevant since your bully days on aspd.
You're just missing your testosterone.
And a brain.
Old 07-23-2018, 09:01 PM   #94
bkfantasy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

The drama is the only reason to visit the hooker boards anymore. Other than the drama, it's the same 20 women posting ads and being reviewed over and over. Who is the last promising new prospect to join and post? I certainly can't remember. If anyone new gets a stellar review she gets run off the board by all the piranha around here trying to get a piece of the fresh meat. All the action seems to be at SA, and while it works great for some, it just doesn't work for someone who doesn't have the time/situation to put a ton of work into this 'hobby'. Plus, fuck paying $100 to send a bunch of PMs and wade through the crazy.

Sorry...what was this thread about again? Can we get back to the entertainment? (And thanks for the information.)
bkfantasy is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 11:08 AM   #95
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

It's almost fun just to watch the attention whores and drama queens continue to do it.

And yes, ASPD, owned by a female provider, who never had one issue with the way it was moderated.

Because it was improving the hobby for both parties, I can still understand why some of you still loathe that.

Imagine, responsible providers, happy customers, with the irresponsibles feet held in the fire, and not able to say one damn thing about it. Say what you will, it WORKED.

A damn shame its gone and replaced with TOS, which, has done its best to poison the well we used to drink from.

Anyway, back to the anarchy......
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 02:46 PM   #96
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

User ID: 241919
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I’ve used this site a handful of times over the last 6 years or so.

My inbox here is full AF.

Haters gonna hate. Thank you !!!
Dreamgurrl is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 05:30 AM   #97
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl View Post
I’ve used this site a handful of times over the last 6 years or so.

My inbox here is full AF.

Haters gonna hate. Thank you !!!
Did I stop stalking you yet? Dreamcunt? Liars gonna lie.
Old 07-26-2018, 07:07 AM   #98
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 36580
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Did I stop stalking you yet? Dreamcunt? Liars gonna lie.
Noooooo!
You're not a drama queen bambino! Why would anyone think that!?

You know...people might actually believe you if you provided any proof of your accusations?!

Man up and show your proof or get back to your circle jerk you big ole bully.
Gabrielle is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 07:16 AM   #99
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrielle View Post
Noooooo!
You're not a drama queen bambino! Why would anyone think that!?

You know...people might actually believe you if you provided any proof of your accusations?!

Man up and show your proof or get back to your circle jerk you big ole bully.
I don’t need to. The intel came from your “colleagues”. And Gypsygurl knows it. Now keep sucking up to her. She may not ban you again. BTW, did you actually see her at the SWOP meeting? Or was she lying about being there? Like you said?
Old 07-26-2018, 08:15 AM   #100
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I don’t need to. The intel came from your “colleagues”.
Has that "colleague" told you that she was chatting with people from my personal Facebook and threatened me? Twice in writing. She also threatened to turn TOS in to the cops...because she was jealous of DG and PIs relationship. Yes I have proof.

Perhaps you should consider your source?

**Please provide proof bambini. These are some serious accusations you are making. PROOF PLEASE BAMBINO?!**

I'm not sure that a meeting that has nothing to do with extortion and stalking is really relevant on this thread. Start another and maybe I'll answer you there.
Old 07-26-2018, 09:23 AM   #101
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Has that "colleague" told you that she was chatting with people from my personal Facebook and threatened me? Twice in writing. She also threatened to turn TOS in to the cops...because she was jealous of DG and PIs relationship. Yes I have proof.

Perhaps you should consider your source?

**Please provide proof bambini. These are some serious accusations you are making. PROOF PLEASE BAMBINO?!**

I'm not sure that a meeting that has nothing to do with extortion and stalking is really relevant on this thread. Start another and maybe I'll answer you there.
It was more than one. Just like some ladies asked Jinny to post in the gun thread. Keep bumping the thread you idiot.
Old 07-26-2018, 10:32 AM   #102
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Keep bumping the thread you idiot.
Then by all means...speak the fuck up. You're not shy here bambini.

SHOW YOUR PROOF!

She has no pull here.

Oh I noticed the name calling insult from bumping a thread less than two hours after your latest bashing comment.
But hey, I'm the idiot here?!

I think you've got nothing. You are just mad because you are not respected by whores.

Show your fucking proof please?

BTW...ladies have a reason to stay anonymous...this is their career. Hobbyist make no money, so safety should be considered first. A hobbyist has nothing to loose by speaking up. They get bashed on here? So the fuck what?
Safety before bro's or ho's.
Old 07-26-2018, 10:42 AM   #103
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Then by all means...speak the fuck up. You're not shy here bambini.

SHOW YOUR PROOF!

She has no pull here.

Oh I noticed the name calling insult from bumping a thread less than two hours after your latest bashing comment.
But hey, I'm the idiot here?!

I think you've got nothing. You are just mad because you are not respected by whores.

Show your fucking proof please?

BTW...ladies have a reason to stay anonymous...this is their career. Hobbyist make no money, so safety should be considered first. A hobbyist has nothing to loose by speaking up. They get bashed on here? So the fuck what?
Safety before bro's or ho's.
I don’t need to show you anything. But the PSA is done and mission accomplished. She could have averted this by not perpetrating a lie. She chose to double down on stupid. Just like you. But your multiple of stupid is off the charts.
Old 07-26-2018, 10:52 AM   #104
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I don’t need to show you anything. But the PSA is done and mission accomplished. She could have averted this by not perpetrating a lie. She chose to double down on stupid. Just like you. But your multiple of stupid is off the charts.
So what I hear you saying is you can attempt to ruin someone's career because they hurt your feelings?
Is that about right bambini?

You'd be surprised how unaccomplished your mission may be. Keep bashing me all the way to my next vacay please!

PROVIDE PROOF or I don't believe one fucking word you say.

You are a whore board bully. If whores dont conform to what you want you bash them...just like the bully you are. Fuck...you've been going after me for 3 months because I didn't invite you to a party?

PROOF PLEASE!
Old 07-26-2018, 11:07 AM   #105
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
So what I hear you saying is you can attempt to ruin someone's career because they hurt your feelings?
Is that about right bambini?

You'd be surprised how unaccomplished your mission may be. Keep bashing me all the way to my next vacay please!

PROVIDE PROOF or I don't believe one fucking word you say.

You are a whore board bully. If whores dont conform to what you want you bash them...just like the bully you are. Fuck...you've been going after me for 3 months because I didn't invite you to a party?

PROOF PLEASE!
I didn’t ruin her career. She did what she did. It’s her actions. You know it, many other people know it, she knows it. After all, you’re the one who keeps yelping about being safe. Maybe this will keep a few people safe. The only Bully here is Bad Dreamgurl. It just backfired on her. But keep bumping the thread. Maybe she’ll let you back early. Just in time for the next SWOP meeting. Enjoy!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women