Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70457
biomed160866
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452978
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47678
pyramider46370
bambino40406
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35596
Mojojo33117

Old 04-14-2012, 07:15 PM   #91
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by mijo(BFE) View Post
We responded and tried to offer you "tried" & "proven" remedies, YOU insulted us by calling US "fuckheads" to quote you specifically...you feel entitled,
1. "proven "remedies....wtf , put aftershave on it....?So the next chick that sticks my BALLS in her mouth gets stale aftershave aftertaste??? Yah, Thatll go over real well einstein!!

2. "insulted"?? thats called SARCASM! and last I checked, this is MY FUCKING THREAD!! well,,,...................EEEX XXXXXCCCCCCCCCCCUUUUUUUUUUSSSE EE!!!!..MMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!! for placing 1 post among your like 50!!!......................... ..........IN MY OWN THREAD!!!!!!!!
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 07:26 PM   #92
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Sticky Note to self: Make sure JonBalls, showers at your Incall prior to session, HELL, jump in there and scrub his balls yourself.......stale aftershave??? YUCK.
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 07:44 PM   #93
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
IBS (Itchy Ball Syndrome) It just happens! I've never known Home Depot fixing that, unless you just go there to scratch your balls in the tool department. That goes on all the time.
That's not IBS ... that is pure love.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 07:48 PM   #94
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

the only thing I put on my balls is soap and women
Old 04-14-2012, 07:58 PM   #95
cumalot
Registered Member

Encounters: 14
Thumbs up Hang in there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JONBALLS View Post
1. "proven "remedies....wtf , put aftershave on it....?So the next chick that sticks my BALLS in her mouth gets stale aftershave aftertaste??? Yah, Thatll go over real well einstein!!

2. "insulted"?? thats called SARCASM! and last I checked, this is MY FUCKING THREAD!! well,,,...................EEEX XXXXXCCCCCCCCCCCUUUUUUUUUUSSSE EE!!!!..MMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!! for placing 1 post among your like 50!!!......................... ..........IN MY OWN THREAD!!!!!!!!
No need in getting testy jon, your buddies on here only want to help, but we can only help those who will help themselves...and your not helpin jon boy....losing a nut is not the end of the world for you...if women can get boob jobs we can find someone to do a ball job I'm sure...it will be better than ever you'll see...I once heard of a vet that gave a dog a nut from a cat once...it worked but the dog stays up a tree a lot after that...
I'm sure I can get that vets number for ya if ya want....he was old then but I'm sure he's learned a lot since then...you will be well on your way to a full recovery in no time....just think jon you won't need to change your name after all....hang in there little buddy we got ya covered....
cumalot is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 08:17 PM   #96
fishingtwo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 65

JonWithManyBalls will be a better ball player thanks to everyones advice....
fishingtwo is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 08:33 PM   #97
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

I will donate some old dented up ping pong balls as a replacement.

Friday, December 2, 2011

Where old ping-pong balls go to die in Tompkins Square Park

pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 08:44 PM   #98
canuckvic
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
the only thing I put on my balls is soap and women
and whatever made it itchy and fall off - lol
canuckvic is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 11:01 PM   #99
cumalot
Registered Member

BTW jonball there is a lady in the realm looking for a guy with 3 balls....so I'm thinking, have the vet guy put in an extra ball and you two could hook up...that extra ball could be your little money maker, then you could change your name to jon3balls...problem solved little buddy
Old 04-15-2012, 09:28 AM   #100
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

I don't know about the rest of the guys, but I found out that “Nair” is code for battery acid! I'm one of those guys that really doesn't want anything sharp any where even close to my balls or my dick for that matter. But ladies like sucking on smooth balls. So I decided to apply some of this Nair hair remover. I read the instructions very carefully. It say leave on for 3 minutes... 5 if needed. So i figured my hair might need the 5. After five minutes I jumped into the shower and washed up. I got dressed and went about my business for the day. It is very warm here in Austin. About 2 hours later while out shopping I start getting itchy balls. At three hours I started to feel a bad burning. I hauled ass home to check things out. Apparently if you accidently leave some of the “Nair” behind your nut sack that is a very BAD thing. Also if your nuts fall out and rub against your under wear that will make you drive home in a great big hurry! I washed "gently" with soap for three days and applied Cortisone Cream before I was able to hobby again. My balls are smooth as silk. But be careful. Just sayin….
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 10:49 AM   #101
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by canuckvic View Post
and whatever made it itchy and fall off - lol
I dropped a duece in a McDonalds bag when the incall toilet was plugged and came up with a ketchup fry stuck to my ass hair, but that rinsed off into the tub, I know cause I saw it in the drain..
Old 04-15-2012, 11:03 AM   #102
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

OMG, now that one was just gross Mr Ball..................Did you use the Big Mac wrapper to wipe with???? No she didnt, yes she did............lol
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 11:22 AM   #103
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Athena View Post
OMG, now that one was just gross Mr Ball..................Did you use the Big Mac wrapper to wipe with???? No she didnt, yes she did............lol
nope, no whipping, side saddle the tub , no skidmarks here..

save a tree, wash your ass in the tub
Old 04-15-2012, 11:45 AM   #104
canuckvic
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
I dropped a duece in a McDonalds bag when the incall toilet was plugged and came up with a ketchup fry stuck to my ass hair, but that rinsed off into the tub, I know cause I saw it in the drain..
That takes the Happy Meal to a whole new level!
canuckvic is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 11:56 AM   #105
cumalot
Registered Member

Exclamation How Dare You Jon>>>

Quote:
jonball that tears it, how dare you attack and point the finger at America's number one icon, to blame a french fry covered in catch up stuck to your ass hair...cum on that was a tampon from your GF and her aunt flow...dude you need to come clean on this one...Happy meals will not be looked upon the same ever again....Now go see that vet I told you about and get that little money maker to workin again..

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women