Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59942
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47561
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-06-2013, 09:28 AM   #91
Lea Madisson
Admin with tits!

User ID: 3862
My ECCIE Reviews

First... allow me to be off-topic.. Friday I was preparing for running my first 1/2 marathon (Yes... I said "running") and Saturday was the big event so I was not on the boards hardly at all! BTW, I finished under the time I was shooting for so I am really excited!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonHowler View Post
Many Providers especially those relatively new are in both awe and fear of the Mods. Mods def get benefits.

Ah... I don't get any benefits... not one of you guys have paid me double because I am a Mod!!! Even if I do try to coerce you!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
A wise local community should keep there mod in fear of the local community.
I am not sure if a Mod should "fear" the community. It may be a matter of semantics, but all Mods should understand that they serve the community... the community is not there to serve them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
I get it.......this is DRAMA..........Arkansas style........why not just get Lazrback or MrHappy4U to put a sticky in the Welcome Wagon.... "If one of us (Lazrback or MrHappy4U) asks you for special favors in exchange for assistance, please know that this is unacceptable and should be reported to us (Lazrback and MrHappy4U) immediately"
LOL.. true to form, Deartard!!! Though I do think you may be on to something. As a female Mod, my position is fairly limited to the Powder Room and local Forum "Infoshare" rooms for providers. I am fortunate enough to be assigned some states with good male mods who like for us to work as a team. Often times I will chime in here and there.

So, I think from now on when I welcome a new girl to the board and encourage her to seek VP status, I will also include a sentence about it being unacceptable for any Moderator to try to coerce or even offer an exchange of services for VP status. Then I will tell her to contact me or St C!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
........and there is the crux of it......DRAMA.......I would put to you that the way you guys run away from drama is part of your problem........there is a place for all of it.......your goal should be the free flow of information (even bullshit).....because nuggets of truth are dropped along the way.......instead, what you get is half-drama, drama that never ends.......because, no one ever wins

Call the bullshit for what it is.....but, don't attempt to silence it......because, in the process you silence yourselves.
There are times when I post a small "warning" post in a thread that is about to go south! It is not to discourage the free flow of info... but to encourage that the flow of information remain in the realm of civility.

But, I will agree,,, there are times when one needs to "call the bullshit for what it is."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockydoc View Post
Obviously, I have no proof of any activity, only the ladies can give direct witness. What administrator are you suggesting they contact, Lazr? Surely it cannot be an AR moderator? Can a position such as an ombudsman be created to handle such complaints? Surely this is not the only instance in all of eccie? I know that job would suck, but it is probably needed.

In the absence of such a position, what administrator do you suggest? St C. himself?

Yep... St C himself. I also encourage any provider to contact me. I have championed some provider issues concerning the misbehavior of male Mods... "I ain't afraid of no Modtard!!"

So, there ya have it... at least one comment from a provider/hooktard/taintmotard!!

Smooch!

Lea
Old 01-06-2013, 09:33 AM   #92
jim1995
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Devils advocate here. Aren't all hobby activities illegal anyway? So asking for extra services due to a perceived position of power, is not cool? Isn't having something the other wants either $ or the ability influence an audience an acceptable trade for a provider? Especially a newer provider looking to add clients or a longstanding provider needing a fresh review to reestablish herself.

Politicians are very good at this so why not a mod or person with a following?

Anyone else notice not a single provider has posted on this thread. hmmm. The silence is deafening...

edit to add: Lea posted as I was typing.
Old 01-06-2013, 09:42 AM   #93
Lea Madisson
Admin with tits!

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim1995 View Post
Devils advocate here. Aren't all hobby activities illegal anyway? So asking for extra services due to a perceived position of power, is not cool? Isn't having something the other wants either $ or the ability influence an audience an acceptable trade for a provider? Especially a newer provider looking to add clients or a longstanding provider needing a fresh review to reestablish herself.

Politicians are very good at this so why not a mod or person with a following?

Anyone else notice not a single provider has posted on this thread. hmmm. The silence is deafening...
Here is the difference... a provider can certainly offer a discount or a freebie when she is new to any board in exchange for a review. Now, I am not debating the right or wrong of that since a lot of guys don't think a review in exchange for sex is a legit review. But, it is the prerogative of the provider to bargain for what she wants.

Verified Provider status is totally different. Screwing a Mod is not a requirement. And any Mod who would do that is wrong. I would go as far as to say even if a provider offers it to a Mod, he should take the high road and refuse a discount in exchange for sex. His first words should be, " you don't have to do that. I will be happy to assist you in becoming a verified provider. It is part of my job!"

Smooch!

Lea
Old 01-06-2013, 09:55 AM   #94
jim1995
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lea Madisson View Post

Verified Provider status is totally different. Screwing a Mod is not a requirement. And any Mod who would do that is wrong. I would go as far as to say even if a provider offers it to a Mod, he should take the high road and refuse a discount in exchange for sex. His first words should be, " you don't have to do that. I will be happy to assist you in becoming a verified provider. It is part of my job!"

Smooch!

Lea
I appreciate your input Lea, I will continue the devils advocate role.

The little head does offer a lot of fun advice and takes over in many instances. If it didn't, none of us would be here and there would not be a job for a provider. I know its the world oldest profession.

I can say this from a personal standpoint, being offered free or discounted services is difficult to pass up. Especially when it would happen more frequently to a mod and the mods that do the right thing, hats off to you!

One other question, when or if you masturbate is that considered screwing a mod for free? Ha!
Old 01-06-2013, 10:25 AM   #95
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Lea

thank you for posting in this thread
Old 01-06-2013, 11:08 AM   #96
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lea Madisson View Post
I am not sure if a Mod should "fear" the community. It may be a matter of semantics, but all Mods should understand that they serve the community... the community is not there to serve them.
mmmmmm I could go for that. But would still add fear in that if mod dos not learn from his/her mistakes serving the community, and is acting as the community is there to serve him/her. The community well go after them to end it.
Old 01-06-2013, 11:14 AM   #97
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim1995 View Post

I can say this from a personal standpoint, being offered free or discounted services is difficult to pass up. Especially when it would happen more frequently to a mod and the mods that do the right thing, hats off to you!
There is a difference in a lady offering of discounted/free services and a fucktard/modtard walking away with the envelope, shorting a fee, or manipulating a lady into a freebie. A big difference.
Old 01-06-2013, 11:16 AM   #98
Lazrback
Valued Poster

Quote:
What administrator are you suggesting they contact, Lazr? Surely it cannot be an AR moderator?
In the absence of such a position, what administrator do you suggest? St C. himself?
There are really only 4 active Administrators on eccie,, St. Christopher, JohnnyBax, SurfnDick, and myself. Which does put Ar. in a special category as I am both a mod and admin. But in this sort of situation I would suggest going to the top of the chain and as Lea suggested pm her or St. Christopher directly.

As it was early this morning by the time I posted here allow me to respond to a secondary subject on this thread, Drama, I myself categorize this reaction into two different area's. Drama for the sake of drama, and drama as a collateral reaction to a response. The first is usually less productive than the second and detrimental for the most part, while the second can, when directed towards a greater end, reveal as Dh suggested "some pearls of wisdom".
Old 01-06-2013, 11:25 AM   #99
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Wow, Lazr, no idea we were in such exalted company
Old 01-06-2013, 11:28 AM   #100
Lazrback
Valued Poster

The "title" doesn't make me any smarter,,, just gives me more board chores to handle,, lol.
Old 01-06-2013, 11:37 AM   #101
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Wow, Lazr, no idea we were in such exalted company
errrr please do not put him a pedestal. He is just one of us that volunteered for two demotions. One mod, then lower to admin. errr don't swell his head .
Old 01-06-2013, 11:39 AM   #102
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
errrr please do not put him a pedestal. He is just one of us that volunteered for two demotions. One mod the lower to admin. errr don't swell his head .

Sorry, guess that is the providers job!
Old 01-06-2013, 11:59 AM   #103
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

and as for Lea mmmm same. but you can flirt with her.

In Upset we have 3 male mods, should be 4, and a female mod. I have had drinks with her at M&G's, nothing more. She still has to have clients also ya know. I'm waitin till I piss her off on the board. Then see her LOL
Old 01-06-2013, 12:12 PM   #104
Lea Madisson
Admin with tits!

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
mmmmmm I could go for that. But would still add fear in that if mod dos not learn from his/her mistakes serving the community, and is acting as the community is there to serve him/her. The community well go after them to end it.
mmmmm... I could go for that! LOL... If a Mod is not going to learn from his/her mistakes, then he has reason to fear... not fear for the sake of his position... but fear due to the fact he knows he is not doing the right thing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazrback View Post
There are really only 4 active Administrators on eccie,, St. Christopher, JohnnyBax, SurfnDick, and myself. Which does put Ar. in a special category as I am both a mod and admin. But in this sort of situation I would suggest going to the top of the chain and as Lea suggested pm her or St. Christopher directly.

As it was early this morning by the time I posted here allow me to respond to a secondary subject on this thread, Drama, I myself categorize this reaction into two different area's. Drama for the sake of drama, and drama as a collateral reaction to a response. The first is usually less productive than the second and detrimental for the most part, while the second can, when directed towards a greater end, reveal as Dh suggested "some pearls of wisdom".
This is why I have enjoyed getting to know Lazr so much. I think he is one of the most level headed and experienced Mods we have and I have come to really appreciate what he has to say. I have definitely added him to my short list of people to go when I actually have a question I can't answer myself.

I think I am a pretty good Mod for two reasons.. I try to listen and I try to remain calm with a goal of being a settling influence when needed. I became a Mod for one reason... fame and fortune. Okay.. that's two reasons and I haven't realized either one.

Actually, I become a mod because I thought I could help or serve the community (particularly the provider community) with my experience as a provider. I wanted to help others the same way that the female mod (who's place I took) helped me!

Okay.. .that was rather self serving so on to Lazr's secondary subject comment. I agree with him wholeheartedly. Drama as a collateral reaction to a response is the free flowing exchange of information that Deartard was speaking about. Drama for the sake of drame is just counterproductive. Those involved in that kind of drama are not helping the community at all. They are merely putting themselves in a bad light and creating an atmosphere that others do not enjoy being in. Sometimes it starts to appear that drama is the only thing happening in the particular community. Actually, when you lookat all the threads, it is not true.

What is amazing to me is that most don't even see what they are doing as counter productive. Watch a "drama" thread. 4 to 7 to 10 people at the most are posting. But that community may have a 1000 members. So, the 1000 members get a good idea of who to see and not see.

In another state that I am involved in and tour to a good bit, I cannot tell you how many times I have seen a ECCIE guy who talks about how he would like to see so-and-so, but won't because see them because they are such drama queens on the board. So, it is funny to me that some of the providers and hobbyists just don't see that they have limited their opportunities due to their actions. Of course, they can't really see the whole forest because of the trees they have surrounded themselves with... and think they are lovely trees and are satisfied with their little grove.

I want the whole forest!! LOL Because of that, I advertise and try to make sure every post (as a provider) is positive or funny or has some value.

My advice has always been to those on the outside of the drama queens and kings... don't read it! And if someone comes into to a legitimate thread that you started or a post you have made and starts a lot of crap, report it!

Oops... did the wordy Lea thing again....

Smooch!

Lea
Old 01-06-2013, 12:15 PM   #105
Lea Madisson
Admin with tits!

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
and as for Lea mmmm same. but you can flirt with her.

In Upset we have 3 male mods, should be 4, and a female mod. I have had drinks with her at M&G's, nothing more. She still has to have clients also ya know. I'm waitin till I piss her off on the board. Then see her LOL
Flirt with me anytime!! I need to get back up that way this spring! Too cold now!

Smooch!

Lea
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women