Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59978
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Old 05-31-2016, 12:36 PM   #91
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
Let's face the facts. You liberals accused the old America of stealing land from the Native Americans and the Mexicans. I say give it back then you prissy little POS. Mr. Illiberal comes out of his corner with some opinion I don't give a shit about and some out and out lies

California would be a great place to start, though I believe the Mexicans are taking it over as it is. Now he wants to redistribute other people's land.

As for me leaving, I have as much claim to the land as any paleface does, you faggotty little bitch. I was fucking born here on this stolen land. I'm staying, and even though I consider social security to be tip money, I'll take it, since I've sent the government millions in taxes. I'll probably spend it on Asian and Mexican hookers, they are my favorites. Now the depth of him not understanding and/or him seeing only what he wants to, not what has been typed, leaps into the picture.
No one said you had to leave douche-bag. I said leave if you don't like America as it is

(I do like that phrase "to be", just like you like sentence fragments)

As for you, since your pa allegedly was 82nd airborne, you must be an old white man yourself. Allegedly? My honesty isn't in question here whereas you been caught lying numerous times. Examples available on request

Check your white privilege, you didn't build that, etc. you racist mother fucker!! I hope some black guy carjacks you, leaves you in the street in your diapers, and stomps on your faggotty little face. I would acquit him, calling it payback for all the years you benefited from your skin color while attempting to make people believe you aren't one of us deep in your miserly little faggot's heart.
Now you're well into your melt down, projecting like a motherfucker.
Answer me one question before your lying head explodes.

How many other "conservatives" advocate getting rid of our constitution and overthrowing our government, forced relocation, confiscation of their property, and wealth redistribution like you? Don't bother lying...I mean answering. Everyone knows the answer is none. No other conservatives share those views. Because those aren't conservative views. Those are your views.

You have put forth all those positions on multiple occasions which explains why you hate yourself and project that hatred on to others
So take your lying candy ass over to your mom's and make good use of the gun you forced her to accept. Instead of getting her a nice compact .45, you probably got her a 12 gauge with magnum loads to make up for your almost nonexistent dick
Just leave jewish lawyer or dick sucking klown or whatever the fuck your name is.

Did you understand all that? Or are you going to play stupid and prolong things?

Now fuck off.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 12:39 PM   #92
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
This guy is a master of munching so many dicks that it's always a big challenge to figure out wtf he is trying to say!
So you're down to pretending my grammar is too had to read. The last gasp of somebody with nothing else to say. Or you could be like your soul mate, dick sucking klown and start lying and making baseless accusations. Because that's what desperate people do. We see it all the time on this board. You know, suddenly people don't accept your opinion as fact. You really know you have them when they can't give examples or proof of their facts.
Anyways, you not understanding is your problem, colostomy bag man. I'm not going to dumb it down for you, the unwashed mass,
It doesn't matter to you anyway. You just like to look at the pictures. You don't comment on content . You just cry about not being able to comprehend my posts. And I hate to break the news to you sparky but it's obvious you aren't going to get smarter anytime soon.
I'll work with you though. Because of all the public servicing for the gay community you do, I'll help you if you ask.
Now go comfort your bitch.
Old 05-31-2016, 01:11 PM   #93
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
So you're down to pretending my grammar is too had to read. The last gasp of somebody with nothing else to say.... I'm not going to dumb it down for you... You just cry about not being able to comprehend my posts...
Your problem is NO ONE comprehends your posts... it might help if you would quit talking with so many dicks in your mouth, doucheboy... Which do you like better - having your ass handed to you on SUBSTANCE or being exposed as an idiot on GRAMMAR?

Yes, your grammar is too HAD to read, lol!

(Hurry up now, go back and correct your typos before the 60-minute edit window closes!)

You are a moron of the first order! You need to STFU and stick to what you excel at - munching dicks!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 01:16 PM   #94
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
I'd like to gather all the protesting students on campus and ask them if they're campaign against sexual inequality and black lives matter is as important as our fight against the Nazis in World War II. My experience is that most would say yes. I would then want them to get rid of the stupid masks, act like adults, and sign a document about who they are. I'm sure that giving up their anonymity is something that they don't want to do. Okay, the ones that are left, I applaud your desire to make changes through protest but how about I tell you that one of every six of you WILL be expelled for doing so. That would rile them up so I would ask how many of you would continue to protest for your sacred cause if I told them that half of them would be dead tomorrow? Then I would remind them that that is exactly what their grandfathers and great grandfathers had to face up to when the bowramps dropped on the landing craft at Normandy in 1944. How can their ancesters be so brave and the students turn out to be such chicken shits. This is also the same situation for the men tasked to invade Japan in 1945. If they can't make the same sacrifice then how can they criticize the dropping of the A bomb.
You're missing the point that the sacrifices made were to protect the right to do exactly what they're doing. Regardless of how we feel about it, we can't infringe. The heroes of WWII didn't put stipulations or conditions on their sacrifices. We can't do it in their names.
If you give somebody the cup of freedom and they decide to piss in it, all you can do is shake your head while realizing you are looking at some one who was given the gift and did nothing to earn it

A side note.
A friend of my dad's was in a landing craft on D=Day. He said it was just like "Saving Private Ryan" showed. An incredible hammering on the ramp and then it dropped. He said there were only 4 or 5 guys who weren't hit at all and about the same number were killed
Old 05-31-2016, 01:29 PM   #95
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Your problem is NO ONE comprehends your posts... it might help if you would quit talking with so many dicks in your mouth, doucheboy... Which do you like better - having your ass handed to you on SUBSTANCE or being exposed as an idiot on GRAMMAR?

Yes, your grammar is too HAD to read, lol!

(Hurry up now, go back and correct your typos before the 60-minute edit window closes!)

You are a moron of the first order! You need to STFU and stick to what you excel at - munching dicks!
You are a moron of the first order! You need to STFU and stick to what you excel at - munching dicks![/QUOTE]

Oh my god. A single letter got by me.
You are desperate. Good. I like you on your knees.
And like you would let me off on content if you didn't have to.
Like I said, you have nothing and grammar is your last gasp, douche-bag.
Old 05-31-2016, 01:38 PM   #96
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
California would be a great place to start, though I believe the Mexicans are taking it over as it is.
I don't care who gets California back, so long as they get "back charged" all the lost revenues from the Californians skipping their utility bills that were added tp the rate INCREASES approved by the Texas Utility Commission for higher electric bills here in Texas.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 01:53 PM   #97
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:

How many other "conservatives" advocate getting rid of our constitution and overthrowing our government, forced relocation, confiscation of their property, and wealth redistribution like you? Don't bother lying...I mean answering. Everyone knows the answer is none. No other conservatives share those views. Because those aren't conservative views. Those are your views.

You have put forth all those positions on multiple occasions which explains why you hate yourself and project that hatred on to others
So take your lying candy ass over to your mom's and make good use of the gun you forced her to accept. Instead of getting her a nice compact .45, you probably got her a 12 gauge with magnum loads to make up for your almost nonexistent dick
Just leave jewish lawyer or dick sucking klown or whatever the fuck your name is.

Did you understand all that? Or are you going to play stupid and prolong things?

Now fuck off.
You are a laugh a minute you old cocksucker.

However, you are really lazy about the way you go about things, or you are obstinate in your willful ignorance. It is not racism destroying the country, nor is it immigration, per se. I'd be happy if we had a policy allowing unlimited immigration if it were healthy rich people, not unskilled poor people.

It isn't racism to bemoan the loss of your culture, assuming everyone's culture is equally valid. Nevertheless, we forced the Africans here, and we stole the Indians land. We have to give them something for recompense, whether you like it or not. It would be immoral not to do so.

Those holding title to the land, if they have a title policy, should be made whole for their original purchase price. If the chain of title goes back to a theft, that person should be made whole as a matter of law. Ironically, you are the one defending the original theft from the noble redman, whereas I, the alleged racist, wish to give them compensation. So you fuck off, you miserable little faggot!

Finally, white men like me, you and your dad built and fought for this country and made it the best ever. It is an unproven theory that multiculturalism will improve that, and since everyone is now more invested in their own culture than America's culture, we have no social cohesion.

I'm willing to be that if Mr. Trump loses, many more people will give up on America, and peacefully seek to change her.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 01:55 PM   #98
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
I don't care who gets California back, so long as they get "back charged" all the lost revenues from the Californians skipping their utility bills that were added tp the rate INCREASES approved by the Texas Utility Commission for higher electric bills here in Texas.
The would be an excellent addendum to the divestiture.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 01:59 PM   #99
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
We see it all the time on this board.
Who is "we"?
Old 05-31-2016, 02:01 PM   #100
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:

Now fuck off.
Hey, just because a lot of conservatives don't currently support my cause doesn't deter me.

When you started your campaign to suck dick openly, you probably didn't have too much support for that, either, you old queen. You probably got the shit beat out of you on a regular basis, but that didn't deter you either, did it?

No, go suck some dick and bend over so some other faggot can give you a good drilling up your faggot loving ass.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 02:02 PM   #101
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Who is "we"?
No shit!!
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 02:17 PM   #102
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
No, go suck some dick and bend over so some other faggot can give you a good drilling up your faggot loving ass.
So you're saying the little old faggot can suck at GRAMMAR and be drilled on SUBSTANCE at the same time?

I stand corrected - he can have it BOTH ways!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 02:28 PM   #103
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
So you're saying the little old faggot can suck at GRAMMAR and be drilled on SUBSTANCE at the same time?

I stand corrected - he can have it BOTH ways!
Having it " both ways " is what fags like manassmuncher, EKIM and assup call being made " air tight " !!
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 02:41 PM   #104
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
You are a laugh a minute you old cocksucker.

However, you are really lazy about the way you go about things, or you are obstinate in your willful ignorance. It is not racism destroying the country, nor is it immigration, per se. I'd be happy if we had a policy allowing unlimited immigration if it were healthy rich people, not unskilled poor people.

It isn't racism to bemoan the loss of your culture, assuming everyone's culture is equally valid. Nevertheless, we forced the Africans here, and we stole the Indians land. We have to give them something for recompense, whether you like it or not. It would be immoral not to do so.

Those holding title to the land, if they have a title policy, should be made whole for their original purchase price. If the chain of title goes back to a theft, that person should be made whole as a matter of law. Ironically, you are the one defending the original theft from the noble redman, whereas I, the alleged racist, wish to give them compensation. So you fuck off, you miserable little faggot!

Finally, white men like me, you and your dad built and fought for this country and made it the best ever. It is an unproven theory that multiculturalism will improve that, and since everyone is now more invested in their own culture than America's culture, we have no social cohesion.

I'm willing to beT that if Mr. Trump loses, many more people will give up on America, and peacefully seek to change her.
All it takes is one person to not want your deal and you would force them to take it. But it's a moot point because if 911 brought Americans together then an attempt to reconfigure our country, replace the constitution, replace the government, etc. etc. wll not be allowed by our citizens, many who have already served and wouldn't hesitate to serve again. There would be a huge amount of bloodshed.
Now once again you've pushed this agenda. No conservative would back your unbelievably radical plan other than a tiny amount of your fellow.....whatevers.
I think one of the things that bothers me the most is you won't move someplace to be happy. You want to turn the country into a free range asylum.

Feel free to get your congressman right o it*/
Old 05-31-2016, 02:57 PM   #105
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
No shit!!
He can't shit .... no substance, just hot stinky gas.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women