Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
test
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70716
biomed162672
Yssup Rider60416
gman4453229
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41733
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36082
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-23-2010, 10:39 PM   #91
Sa_artman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

I knew you had a soft spot in there. My apologies Becky for veeerrring this off course.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
LOL, okiedokie deal.
I apologize to any ladies I may have offended in this thread or any others , (that includs Mr Giz, TRich and most of all you artman!).

The rest of you hard weenies will just have to take what ya dish out! Those three gents is all I will make an exception for! (They're on meds! So lets be gentle)
Sa_artman is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 10:40 PM   #92
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Girlfriend Becky you gotcha ya some WK's

Don't listen to Ans or atl, they're from Atlanta you know!

WK= Wiley Knockers

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=wiley

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 10:47 PM   #93
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Don't listen to Ans or atl, they're from Atlanta you know!
Yea we are! You should come visit and let us take you out.
Ansley is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 11:01 PM   #94
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default I need to visit a place with cooler temps! I already live in an oven!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansley View Post
Yea we are! You should come visit and let us take you out.
Go out in the Atl....why don't we all go pick up up tar balls on Florida's beaches!

Good job artman! Beer and first lap dance is on my dime. Hell even our titty bars are smoke free.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 07:33 AM   #95
John Bull
Valued Poster

WTF
Get that crap out of your sig line!
John Bull is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 08:45 AM   #96
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
WK stands for White Knight. Which is kind of like a kiss ass. Ya know that thing we have been accused of.

Once again they are moving those smiles around.
I know! I’ll finally find a smiley face that I really like and then one day , poof, it’s gone! Like your sass-a-frassing mad face isn't on the list now!
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 08:56 AM   #97
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
I know! I’ll finally find a smiley face that I really like and then one day , poof, it’s gone! Like your sass-a-frassing mad face isn't on the list now!
Yea it is. Look at the bottom left corner of the smilie display box. Click on 'more' and that mad man is there. How far you have to scroll down is beyond me. I don't remember because thay keep moving them around.
Ansley is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 09:21 AM   #98
Katy Alexander
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6173

Quote:
WK stands for White Knight. Which is kind of like a kiss ass. Ya know that thing we have been accused of.

Oh no, and here I thought I was being accused of something real nasty, and uncalled for lol

Quote:
On a serious note...check out "Stumbling on Happiness''. It talks about death of loved ones and how we precieve we will act and how we actually do.

I think you will like it Becky

http://www.randomhouse.com/kvpa/gilbert/

What would you do right now if you learned that you were going to die in ten minutes? Would you race upstairs and light that Marlboro you've been hiding in your sock drawer since the Ford administration? Would you waltz into your boss's office and present him with a detailed description of his personal defects? Would you drive out to that steakhouse near the new mall and order a T-bone, medium rare, with an extra side of the really bad cholesterol? Hard to say, of course, but of all the things you might do in your final ten minutes, it's a pretty safe bet that few of them are things you actually did today...............

My first thought was I would want to hug my dog for my final minutes, because that is the way I would want to feel as I left this world.The sad part is it will most likely be the other way around when the time comes, and that thought does break my heart.

I do agree with the idea of the book( or, at least from the small part that I read) that we spend so much time planning for the future we forget to live in the present.It is good to soak up as much time as you can with the people , and animals who are important to you , and not put things off to a time when they are no longer there.

It does look like a cool book to read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sa_artman View Post
I knew you had a soft spot in there. My apologies Becky for veeerrring this off course.
No need to apologise, going off course is the norm around here ,but thank youI promise not to send Edward after your cat
Katy Alexander is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 09:29 AM   #99
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Bull View Post
WTF
Get that crap out of your sig line!
LOL....OK Mr Bull but Sa_artman asked me to put it in there!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sa_artman View Post

Your new tag should be "fucn chit, Ima moron".
I'll take it out but only because we are politically aliened!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 09:43 AM   #100
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post

No need to apologise, going off course is the norm around here ,but thank youI promise not to send Edward after your cat
I don't know Becky....that cat gotta go! Come on artman, ditch the cat. I'll buy us another 12 pac.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 09:55 AM   #101
Katy Alexander
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6173

Quote:
I don't know Becky....that cat gotta go! Come on artman, ditch the cat. I'll buy us another 12 pac.
I promised not to send Ed after him, but Ed can have a mind of his own lol. Edward did not earn his nickname Dr K by sitting around sniffing the flowers.
Katy Alexander is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 10:53 AM   #102
Sa_artman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
I'm a dog person, but I have an affinity for pussies...and who doesn't love a pussy with headphones. I even found one for you WTF...

It's time for us to break out the keg J Bull the love is free flowing
Sa_artman is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 03:39 PM   #103
John Bull
Valued Poster

Ah, the love!
John Bull is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 06:17 PM   #104
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I liked it better when they were at each others throat.
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 08:35 PM   #105
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Wading through the pages to find out if the thread got unhijacked. So let me try.

About a month ago a received an email from the daughter of a Sugar Baby I had met just once in December. She was advising those in the address book of her mom, that her mom was going, inferring she had taken her life. I was shocked and in tears and really had a hard time hiding it.

her mom had messaged me about a month earlier saying a bullet would take car of things. I told the mom that it was selfish and would devastate her daughter (daughter lived down south she was up in Long Island), and some other reasons not to. She emailed later and said thanks. It did concern me that it was an outright call for help. With distance and other factors, direct or indirect help wasn't viable. Obviously, I should have made it viable.

Another Sugarbaby I mentioned it to (actually haven't slept with her, everything has been via email and we may never hook up but we get along) who said don't take it for face value (the message from the daughter). I inquired a few more times with the daughter. I don't think she know about the sugardaddy/sugarbaby thing, including the website we met on. It may have opened her eyes more than she wanted. I did ask what happened in one email but didn't hear specifics.

ironically today the daughter emails me about a guy the mom knew who is texting and emailing really harsh cruel stuff. The daughter didn't want to disable the phone (to remember the mom) but this schmuk was really upsetting her. I knew the mom had met a few not nice people and said as much. But I also said there are nice people out there, just like life in general.

So I know that was a bit long. It still has me thinking about the mom. Did I treat her right, did I push into further depression by not continuing a relationship. It just had and has me shaking my head.

As an FYI, my dad did himself in over 30 years ago. Manic depression and alcoholism made him tough to treat. He hit low and didn't come back up. Sad because he was a talented creative type. Ahh what could have been.

So Becky and Ed, it will take time. maybe a lot. If ya need a shoulder to lean on, you know the email.

SR Only
Guest083011 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women