Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60005
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47609
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 04-24-2011, 08:56 PM   #91
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default You got that right!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by incognito isis View Post
It's all about the illusion. ...
One is not better then the other. Just different. Some fellas like fancy frills with good service, and some don't care about the frills just want good service. Mind set. In the end, the results are the same... Thats why we have Eccie -for you to learn and see what your getting for your donation.
Right on the money...nicely said Isis.
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 09:01 PM   #92
Lovely Victoria
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 12025
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitechocolate View Post
I was not speaking about service as items on a menu. I was speaking about the total package. What defines HDH? You want an "experience" of one sort or another. I guess some just want companionship. Others want a fantastic and memorable erotic experience and others want everything. I feel you can get your "experience" for a reasonable donation short of thousands. There are con artists in every field who feel that by charging lots of money, they can pass themselves off as the best. Now some HDH may be the best and combine everything you want in a special experience but I am still left with the feeling that many just charge a lot and do not give value in return.
Ah, the age old question. What defines an HDH?

I think we would all agree that while price can equal quality, that is not always the case. The reason is simple. There is a huge difference between "price" and "value." Price does not always equate to the value that the consumer desires. Perception is the key. Quality really resides in perceived value.

The "perception" is that women charging lower end of the market are looking to make it up in volume. And again the "perception" is that they aren't really selective about who they see so long as there is compensation involved. This same perception applies to the gentlemen as well. The "perception" is that the gentlemen who are looking for low cost providers aren't really selective about who they see, so long as there is some sort of physical stimulation involved. To be crass, the "perception" is that they are looking for someone who would act as a masturbatory aid. I know it is not always the case. But that is the common perception.

I wrote this in reply to another post here before. I chose to limit the pool of potential client population by the mechanism of the higher price. I know there are many different and more effective ways of being selective; however, the price seemed to be the simplest way of doing so. To me, the higher price, hence the limited number of encounters are advantageous from strictly the safely and health perspective. And I'm only speaking for myself here. But the "perception" of higher priced companions is that being a companion is a lifestyle that is adopted by choice. While dead presidents are part of it, the higher priced companion must receive a benefit similar to that of the gentlemen seeking higher priced companion where the dollars are largely irrelevant.

So really, what defines an HDH? I don't think it's definable since everyone's perception and perceived values are different.
Lovely Victoria is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 09:02 PM   #93
whitechocolate
Valued Poster

Encounters: 92

Incognito Isis, well put. HDH in many cases are just an illusion. Some men are naive and clueless about erotic "services" and willing to pay and others may be just plain scared or actually feel safer with the sham HDH providers who will not test their sexual prowess but make them look virile in public for 5000 or 10,000.
whitechocolate is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 09:05 PM   #94
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

The HDH target a certain demographic of men. Those with no limits on there desposible income. I think for the most part they are like the seldom eaten fruit and the men with deep pockets like the fact that they are an aquired taste.
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 09:06 PM   #95
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight View Post
See...A good lawyer only asks questions to which they already know the answers.....
Of course.
Quote:
It's all about the illusion. The illusion that your getting something extra special or worthy. It's a sales tactic. My boyfriend was having a moving sale and trying desperately to sell his stuff. All of his items were priced very cheap. But no one was buying his stuff....And he really wanted to get rid of everything. So he started raising the prices, which I thought was the wrong thing to do! But then, oddly, the items started selling. We thought it was funny, how weird and price obsessed people are!

He explained to me, that no one wants to buy more junk. And if something is cheap, they automaticly assume it's worthless. But if you raise the prices, people automaticly assume they are getting something worthy and special. It's a mind set.
I think PJ said something about "Giffen Goods" earlier. Makes a lot of sense to me actually.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 09:13 PM   #96
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely Victoria View Post
Ah, the age old question. What defines an HDH? .... So really, what defines an HDH? I don't think it's definable since everyone's perception and perceived values are different.
{Dear Victoria, I am not picking on you}I was waiting for the question to come up. It only took ninety some odd posts (ok quite a few are odd ). Carry on!
Guest083011 is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 09:21 PM   #97
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitechocolate View Post
Naomi and Atl poking fun at Texans does not change the reality. Texas do know how to get value for their money. Naomi, I dont know who you have been dating in Texas. I think if a guy is spending 300 to 500 for a provider, he is looking for a "total experience" without necessarily having a deal breaker in my opinion.
We don't have to poke fun. It is all here on eccie. Read the reviews more love. You will see guys say things like "CBJ for $300 an hour?? Crossing her off my list". Meanwhile you have a girl that won't even kiss you for $400 an hour in Monteal, Canada and the girl that doesn't bbbj for $600 an hour in Virginia because she only does that with her boyfriend only. Would the majority of the hobbyists in Texas go for that? I highly doubt it.

You just said that if you're paying someone $300-$500 an hour you expect it to be a total experience but my point it that it's not always the case. You will run into that lady that will not let you greek her for $500 an hour for example. Just because a lady's rate is high to you doesn't mean she has to forget her boundaries because of your sexual desires.

For some reason, a lot of ladies here THINK that the majority of hobbyists are looking for a lady with an unlimited menu. Most men want a lady that has limits, has standards (This is what I encountered from my experience). For some reason, I am dying to see the lady that is saving the bbbj for her boyfriend. She's much more interesting than the lady that's willing to do anything for $300 an hour. I think it works like that.. LOL!

When I was talking about these ladies earlier, a lot of people took it as if I was questioning their practices. I actually admire them.
Old 04-24-2011, 09:28 PM   #98
incognito isis
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 73232

Not all HDH are low volume. That is another illusion. Plus, it's the mind set they are counting on. The mind set of men who feel they are "safer" because they are low volume. I mean, if you are charging 5k an hour, and theres a slew of men willing to give you that kinda money, why would you be low volume?? I would think it would be the other way around.

HDH LOOOOVE money, obviously. Why would they be low volume??

Also, why do you think they travel around the country? Because they are low volume? No, because men are paying them to be here, there and everywhere. If they were low volume, they wouldn't be traveling around.

No amount of money is going to keep you from catching STD's if you are careless. Using condoms or being abstinent is the only way to avoid catching anything. Heidi Fleiss was an HDH and she worked everyday, so she says.

The main difference between a HDH and a 200/400 lady, is one is making more money then the other because they tapped into a market of men who like the illusion of getting something extra, extra special. They tapped into their insecurity. Men in general who need the most expensive are generally very insecure with themselves. Not a bad idea if you can find the suckers. A secure fella will say: hey it's ok if you don't wear Prada, I just need a good bj. A secure fella does not need frills just good service.
incognito isis is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 09:32 PM   #99
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

The main difference between a HDH and a 200/400 lady, is one is making more money then the other because they tapped into a market of men who like the illusion of getting something extra, extra special. They tapped into their insecurity. Men in general who need the most expensive are generally very insecure with themselves. Not a bad idea if you can find the suckers. A secure fella will say: hey it's ok if you don't wear Prada, I just need a good bj. A secure fella does not need frills just good service.
So who do you think is making the most money? A lot of people think that the HDHs make the most money and that is not true. I think most of them raise their rates to that level so they can fullfill other goals. They have other careers they're pursing. They do not want to see 15 men a day. If they did they would charge $250 an hour. I really do believe that most of them are low volume.. just not all of them. It is all about the packaging. I know one that claims a PHD and doesn't even know how to spell correctly. Honestly? You never know about these women. All we can do is speculate and speculating is fun

I agree with using condoms. I have heard about a HDH that even barebacks her clients but of course.. I will not go there.
Old 04-24-2011, 09:34 PM   #100
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Damn...

Quote:
.... A secure fella does not need frills just good service.
Isis baby!! Another homerun....Philly huh??....Hmmmm
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 09:41 PM   #101
incognito isis
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
So who do you think is making the most money? A lot of people think that the HDHs make the most money and that is not true. I think most of them raise their rates to that level so they can fullfill other goals. They have other careers they're pursing. They do not want to see 15 men a day. If they did they would charge $250 an hour. I really do believe that most of them are low volume.. just not all of them. It is all about the packaging. I know one that claims a PHD and doesn't even know how to spell correctly. Honestly? You never know about this women. All we can do is speculate and speculating is fun

I agree with using condoms. I have heard about a HDH that even barebacks her clients but of course.. I will not go there.
And not everyone who charges $250 an hour is seeing 15 men a day. Speculating is fun, it does add to the mystery. Thats another illusion HDH like to create, the illusion of mystery.....As far as spelling, my spelling sucks also. Actually, it's my typing, but whatever. This is casual for me, not professional. If I was using the boards for professional reasons you can rest assure, I would put more effort into spelling/typing. When it comes to being professional, yes, care should be taken to spell words correctly.
Old 04-24-2011, 10:09 PM   #102
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
And not everyone who charges $250 an hour is seeing 15 men a day.
I did not say that they did.

Quote:
Speculating is fun, it does add to the mystery. Thats another illusion HDH like to create, the illusion of mystery....

Quote:
As far as spelling, my spelling sucks also. Actually, it's my typing, but whatever. This is casual for me, not professional. If I was using the boards for professional reasons you can rest assure, I would put more effort into spelling/typing. When it comes to being professional, yes, care should be taken to spell words correctly.
Please don't think I was referring to you in my comments. I was referring to some of the HDHs. I don't dwell on spelling errors unless they claim to be some medical professional or whatever else.
Old 04-24-2011, 10:15 PM   #103
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Could you spend $300-$500 on a lady that didn't offer that? I think I know the answer to this one.
Well Brad could head out to Vegas, this review just came up there. Two hours, $1000, CBJ

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=212788
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 10:16 PM   #104
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Well Brad could head out to Vegas, this review just came up there. Two hours, $1000, CBJ

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=212788
I love it!!!!!! :-))))

She's a hottie as well..
Old 04-24-2011, 10:25 PM   #105
incognito isis
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
I did not say that they did.

Please don't think I was referring to you in my comments. I was referring to some of the HDHs. I don't dwell on spelling errors unless they claim to be some medical professional or whatever else.
Some people think that if you are NOT a HDH, you must be a high volume gal....everyones situation is different in life. Some work more than others. I just don't think a price of someones time should indicate their volume. But some people feel that it does. Thats a misconception. The one thing that is, however, indicitive of volume would be reviews. Some women have hundreds of reviews, while others have a few. Some have new reviews everyday, while others only once in awhile. Some HDH are high volume, but they like to give the illusion of being low volume. Again, everyones situation is unique. I'm certianly not a HDH, but I am low volume.

As far as spelling, Oh I've been bashed on here for that. Not by you, but by others. I was just saying that it's ok to bash my spelling, since I admit I don't put much care into my typing when under a casual, incognito,Ecc ie enviornment. If I was here professionally, more care would be taken.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women