Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70475
biomed161018
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47764
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37106
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-23-2011, 01:02 PM   #91
jan-w
Premium Access

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redwolf View Post
This was the best response from the Elves. It also seems to be the only one given by Ella. No one knows who the other responses have been from.

I would rather have a rescheduled date than a poor one, because the lady is sick, her mind is obviously elsewhere, or she is extremely tired. The poor date left unexplained will receive not a return from me. The canceled date will quite likely eventually see me reschedule, depending on my interest and how I was canceled. Assuming that you were completely exhausted, it is good that you made that decision to cancel (maybe you could have asked him to reschedule in your text message with 90 minutes for the rate of 60 or a discounted rate for an hour). In fact, it is really professional. So it would be a good example to the new girl of realizing one's limitations and showing her how to go about keeping a client happy and not trying to see guys past exhaustion.

I am not saying that you did drop him for another client or better opportunity, Ella. I take you at your word that you became exhausted suddenly. And Jans has the reputation of wearing out the ladies. I would say, however, that I would rather have a lady tell me straight-up that I just got bumped for an all-night date or free tickets to see the Back Street Boys or whatever than hear, "Something came up." I wouldn't like it one bit. But I would respect her for the truth. And if she showed some appreciation of my inconvenience and I really want to see her, I would reschedule. Again, I am not saying that you, Ella, were or did anything other than be exhausted. One lady, a favorite of mine, canceled on me twice. She was upfront about it. Both times, she gave me an excuse which made sense and I accepted. She did what she could to offer me some consolation. It slowed me a little from finally meeting her, but when I did, she rocked my world. It remains one of my best paid dates.

What is weak is that you appeared to the client to be fine at 7:50 but then at 8:00 said that something came up. Perhaps a preemptive warning earlier about a long drive and being tired would have helped. Maybe kindly request him to bring an energy drink or be ready to massage your sore body. Then at 8, text him that you are exhausted rather than 'something came up'. [I will assume that this is indeed roughly the message that he got and that you were indeed exhausted and not blowing him off for something else or another appointment. I take people at their word, until they have discredited themselves.] 'Something came up' leaves his mind to fill in the details. It is an excuse that is easy to disbelieve. Guys start wondering whether they were double booked, another guy offered more money for the slot, a well-known VIP client took the spot, or a guy arranged for a 2+ hour date. And yes, you did say that he did not text back to get details. Maybe he was driving. Maybe he was frustrated. I, myself, would text back for further info. That doesn't stop you from sending him further texts or a PM elucidating the matter and hopefully desiring to make-up for his inconvenience.

Try this text: "I am so sorry. I had a long drive all day and exhaustion is suddenly catching up. Please lets re-schedule, with a extra benefit to you. Would you like an extra half-hour for your inconvenience? Tomorrow? I promise to leave you more exhausted than this. I look forward to making this up to you."

Something like that might have won you another good client and another good review.
Red, a very thoughtful analysis to the situation. It's a shame really that it has come down to all this. I very much appreciate everyone's support. The guys know what it's like to be NS/d at the last minute. (Man, that blue pill is starting to take effect!) The ladies also get NS/d and they hate it too.

As I stated in my very 1st post, my initial reaction to the cancellation was not anger but disappointment. I wasn't going to respond to the text because there was nothing left to say. It said basically, "I'm cancelling your appt. but feel free to reschedule if you want". Who would respond to such a cold impersonal text? What could I say? "Please Ella Please. I've waited so long to see you, please allow me to reschedule at your convenience?"

I had heard Ella was a very TCB lady and had read instances of her going the extra mile. I would have been receptive to the example of a response Red notes above but it didn't happen. And I do think it was very rude to lead me on at 7:15 and again at 7:50 that the appt. was good. Sometimes you have to trust people but trust can only go so far. I find it hard to believe fatigue overcame her at the very last minute but that's their story and they're stickin' to it.

Ella's response noted above was better than the other ones but I suspect Ella has had a hand in all of the responses tgegirls have posted. I find it inconceivable that they could continue this long without her knowledge/approval. If she really felt the responses could hurt her in KC, I'm sure she could put a stop to them.

Oh well, I used the money I would have spent with Ella on a lovely local lady and gave her a glowing review. Could have been you Ella and this whole fiasco would never have happened.
jan-w is online now   Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 01:33 PM   #92
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

Something tells me that there is a DIFFERENT writer this time, lol.

I think this has more than run its course. Your pop psychology is extremely amuzing to me, but at least it is a well written piece of fiction.

And as you so wisely stated, of course you did not add any witt or intelligence into our discussion (hey, you left urself wide-open for that one, lol). But that's ok, not to worry

And your kind, kind words of wishing that I can somehow find that better person inside me is truly heart warming, lol. Like BigMike I might also print your post, and the next time I go to the bathroom....well I think you get my drift.

It has been fun, and certainly based upon the many e-mails that I have kindly rec'd the curtain behind your avatar has been further revealed.

So I will now go forth into the world seeking out that kinder man inside me, comforted by the thought that theBSgirls pimp is wishing for me...blah, blah, blah

Farewell!!!! But know, I will try my best...even without your decision to PM me!
And hey BigMike, glad your flowers are off to a great start!
Guest102513-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 08:19 PM   #93
Guest121212
Account Disabled

User ID: 6416
My ECCIE Reviews

Dennis might have had a field day with this thread . . .

Kisses,

- Jackie
Guest121212 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 07:13 AM   #94
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Maybe....maybe....but VKM and others have done an excellent job in Dennis' absence. This has been not only entertaining, as Omahan said, but also informative, in more ways than one!
Guest090920 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 09:14 PM   #95
Sens55
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

What Peter says of Paul says more of Peter than of Paul...
Sens55 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 07:17 AM   #96
Bubba
ECCIE Ambassador

Encounters: 1

I ran out of popcorn.....anyone have some?
Bubba is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 03:11 PM   #97
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

Now that would not be an invite for more "therapy" sessions with theBSgirls would it???

Probably wouldn't take much of a push....not to worry, just kidding!

Hey SENs55, so exactly what are you saying regarding Peter/Paul???????
No need to be cryptic???

Nevertheless, that dead horse has been battered way too much
Old 03-28-2011, 03:55 PM   #98
Omahan
Secretary of State

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
I ran out of popcorn.....anyone have some?
I've got milk duds and pepsi. And I'm having fun!
Omahan is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 06:51 PM   #99
Sens55
Valued Poster

Vk

It's an old saying. It's not cryptic.it means exactly what it says
Old 03-28-2011, 07:51 PM   #100
jan-w
Premium Access

Encounters: 70

Hard to believe it was just 6 short months ago that the Elves and KC were in love with each other.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=118783
jan-w is online now   Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 08:11 PM   #101
vitokc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Geez, that is too much. What a slobberfest!!
vitokc is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 09:08 PM   #102
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

OK Sens55, guess I'm not familiar with it, therefore don't get it.

So what does it mean, and how does it apply???

Now come on Omahan, thought you could be depended upon for reason and sanity, lol.
Old 03-28-2011, 09:46 PM   #103
Kaboom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkmaster View Post
OK Sens55, guess I'm not familiar with it, therefore don't get it.

So what does it mean, and how does it apply???
What theBSgirls says of the hobbyists says more of theBSgirls than the hobbyists. Basically, what they're saying about us says more about them as a person/people/group than it says about the hobbyists.
Kaboom is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 12:32 AM   #104
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

Thanks Kaboom...I figure as much, guess I was just checking to see if he meant it the other way around!
Old 03-29-2011, 09:06 AM   #105
Sens55
Valued Poster

Kaboom...BINGO!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women