Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59941
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47559
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Who Is The 2015 DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR?
JD Barleycorn 2 3.70%
YssupRider 30 55.56%
IFFORDB 1 1.85%
IB Hankering 10 18.52%
Whirlaway 1 1.85%
BigTex 0 0%
CuteOldGuy 2 3.70%
I'va Biggen 2 3.70%
Flightr65 0 0%
Timpage 1 1.85%
WTF 2 3.70%
Old T 0 0%
ExNYer 0 0%
LexusLover 3 5.56%
LustyLad 0 0%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-13-2014, 09:44 AM   #91
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Must be a bitch being just a second place dipshit.
Notice that we didn't hear word one from IBIdiot until the last day of voting. Typical cowardly psychopath creep.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2014, 09:52 AM   #92
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Must be a bitch being just a second place dipshit.
Actually, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, if the Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM hadn't been such a strong contender representing you and your ilk's lib-retarded POV, you'd have won.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Notice that we didn't hear word one from IBIdiot until the last day of voting. Typical cowardly psychopath creep.
You were campaigning so hard nothing else needed to be said, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2014, 09:57 AM   #93
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Actually, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, if the Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM hadn't been such a strong contender representing you and your ilk's lib-retarded POV, you'd have won.

SO IS THAT WHY IVA BIGGEN GOT TWO VOTES AND YOU GOT 10???!,,,

LMAO! The numbers don't lie. But YOU do!

You were campaigning so hard nothing else needed to be said, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
That's a lie. For a change.

And are you still referring to a fellow member as an ape who has children with his own family member and eats jizz? How is that allowable? How immature can you make it, DOTY?
Old 12-13-2014, 10:06 AM   #94
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

SO IS THAT WHY IVA BIGGEN GOT TWO VOTES AND YOU GOT 10???!,,,

LMAO! The numbers don't lie. But YOU do!
Why must you strive for higher levels of stupidity with your every post, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM? By your stupid rationale, you expected Hildabeast's 2008 supporters to have voted for McCain and not Odumbo when Hildabeast was no longer on the ticket, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Old 12-13-2014, 10:55 AM   #95
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
chicken dick hankering must have been such a anti american, military hating POS that he was the #1 contender for his ilk. Even tho it leaves you a second class dipshit.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2014, 11:10 AM   #96
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Why must you strive for higher levels of stupidity with your every post, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM? By your stupid rationale, you expected Hildabeast's 2008 supporters to have voted for McCain and not Odumbo when Hildabeast was no longer on the ticket, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Is that what you surmise from that statement? Really?

Not only are you a Dipshit Among Idiots, but also an Idiot Among Dipshits.

There's no way this works out well for you, CORPY!

As part of your acceptance speech, you owe it to us to explain what Hitler, hypocrisy, racism and the act of gobbling cum have to do with my handle. it must've pretty fucking significant to you because you use that string of nonsense every fucking time you refer to me, shit smearer. And why "golem?" Are you really going to try and make us believe that's not an attempt (weak though it may be) at an ethnic slur? Or is it just another way for you to draw attention to your base vulgarity?

Like I said, a Dipshit Among Idiots and an Idiot Among Dipshits.

No wonder you can't get a fully-functional woman to participate in your sick, perverted sexual fantasies...as evidenced by your lengthy inventory of reviews.

Repeat: there is NO WAY this works out well for you IBIdiot!

Old 12-13-2014, 11:21 AM   #97
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Is that what you surmise from that statement? Really?

There's no way this works out well for you, CORPY!

As part of your acceptance speech, you owe it to us to explain what Hitler, hypocrisy, racism and the act of gobbling cum have to do with my handle. it must've pretty fucking significant to you because you use that string of nonsense every fucking time you refer to me, shit smearer. And why "golem?" Are you really going to try and make us believe that's not an attempt (weak though it may be) at an ethnic slur? Or is it just another way for you to draw attention to your base vulgarity?

Like I said, a Dipshit Among Idiots and an Idiot Among Dipshits.

No wonder you can't get a fully-functional woman to participate in your sick, perverted sexual fantasies...as evidenced by your lengthy inventory of reviews.

Repeat: there is NO WAY this works out well for you IBIdiot!

You're stuttering spastically as you regale in your just deserts, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. BTW, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, your stupid-ass 'loses' every time you bump this thread to the top of the forum for all to revisit and see.

Quote:
chicken dick
Are you still harping on your "breakfast of chimpions", Eatkum the Inbred Chimp???
Old 12-13-2014, 01:17 PM   #98
Priest Beast
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Priest Beast is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2014, 01:49 PM   #99
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2014, 02:05 PM   #100
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Junior is still crying that nobody loves him...

Waaaahhhhh. Waaaahhhhh. Waaaahhhhh!

Naw, IBIdiot. I was the winner from the jump. It's YOU who have to come to grips with the fact that you were overwhelmingly selected an Idiot among Dipshits and a Dipshit among Idiots.

No wonder you run and hide whenever COIdiot breaks out his "version" of the original DOTY poll.

No escaping it, IBIdiot! You think I care what you and the rest of your ignorant, uneducated and socially unskilled pack of howler monkeys think of me? I'll be enjoying the holidays with my well-adjusted family while you take turns airing your grievances!
Old 12-13-2014, 02:31 PM   #101
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
You're stuttering spastically as you regale in your just deserts, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. BTW, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, your stupid-ass 'loses' every time you bump this thread to the top of the forum for all to revisit and see.

Are you still harping on your "breakfast of chimpions", Eatkum the Inbred Chimp???
chicken dick hankering dipshit second class are you still eating cum? That is your breakfast of losers. And your perversion of chimps is everlasting.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2014, 03:02 PM   #102
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
No escaping it, I B Idiot! You think I care what you and the rest of your ignorant, uneducated and socially unskilled pack of howler monkeys think of me? I'll be enjoying the holidays with my well-adjusted family while you take turns airing your grievances!
Yes, U B Idiot, you ignorant, uneducated, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, and your ignorant, uneducated, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM-ass 'loses' every time you bump this thread to the top of the forum for all to revisit and see.

Quote:
chicken dick hankering dipshit second class are you still eating cum? That is your breakfast of losers. And your perversion of chimps is everlasting.
You'd know, since you're the expert on your loser "breakfast of chimpions", Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.
Old 12-13-2014, 03:11 PM   #103
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yes, U B Idiot, you ignorant, uneducated, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, and your ignorant, uneducated, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM-ass 'loses' every time you bump this thread to the top of the forum for all to revisit and see.

You'd know, since you're the expert on your loser "breakfast of chimpions", Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.
Here we go again ...

Typical IBIdiot meltdown.

Keep bumping it, IBIdiot. Nobody has questioned whether you're a Dipshit Among Idiots or an Idiot Among Dipshits!

Now comes the repetitive sputtering, spewing and spittle forming in the corner of your mouth.

Old 12-13-2014, 03:25 PM   #104
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Here we go again ...

Typical IBIdiot meltdown.

Keep bumping it, IBIdiot. Nobody has questioned whether you're a Dipshit Among Idiots or an Idiot Among Dipshits!

Now comes the repetitive sputtering, spewing and spittle forming in the corner of your mouth.

"Here we go again ... [with] repetitive sputtering, spewing and spittle" says the ignorant, uneducated, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM whose repetitive, sputtering, spewing-spittle laden rants account for almost 25% of the posts in this thread. BTW, you ignorant, uneducated, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM-ass 'loses' every time you bump this thread to the top of the forum for all to revisit and see.
Old 12-13-2014, 03:37 PM   #105
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Waaaahhhhh. Waaaahhhhh. Waaaahhhhh!
Damn! Somebody call him a Waaaambulance! I sense a meltdown of epic proportions.

Geez! What a sore winner!
gfejunkie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women