Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70422
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47568
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35399
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: First Appointment Requests
Yes, I hate it when a customer asks for the first appointment. 8 20.51%
No, I do not mind if a customer wants to be first. 13 33.33%
Neither, I have no opinion either way 8 20.51%
Write in Your own response 10 25.64%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-31-2014, 07:57 AM   #91
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Mystery of Life

It sounds to me that you are more interested in creating an artificial argument than in seeing the reality as it is.

Did you learn that from Caroline or Marie?

The fact is that this world is full of strange things that are often times hard to even imagine, but an intelligent must open his mind to appreciate the mystery of life.

NPR is a very respected news agency and they report the facts. In fact, when the lady mentioned the 60 guys, the reporter asked her if she meant in a week, but no, the heavy load was all in one day. The vaginal surface had been ruptured by the ordeal, of course, and she was bleeding.

. . . I imagine that back when folks thought the world was flat, you would be right there with your meager math skills to show Eratosthenes how his calculations about the earth's structure were incorrect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
I can actually believe your friend said that, but the arithmetic is the arithmetic. 12 x 60 /18 = 40 minutes. That doesn’t allow any time for a meal, a bathroom break, and almost no time to even run a brush through her hair. Assume a smoke break, a fast food lunch, a couple drinks of water, and pretty quickly you are down to 5 min between guys.

So that means either:
--She is mistaken on the head count
Or
--She is a seriously mass production lady

My guess would be the former, but I don’t actually know, do I? Either way, I do not believe for a moment that 18 in an evening is remotely representative.

As to the 60 in a day, again, let’s do the math. Math is your friend. 24 x 60 /60 means one every 24 minutes. One guy is standing there dropping his pants while the other guy is pulling up his—and that is with zero sleep, zero meals, zero washing, zero anything else. Yes, physically it can happen, but that hardly allows for anything other than chained to the bed with a chamber pot and a line waiting at the door. Could it happen? Sure, it is physically possible—and actual traffickers would have no regard for her comfort, etc., but even they are unlikely to do that. Imagine what the word of mouth reviews the 57th guy would be passing to other potential clients? No, I suspect a lady who told that to a reporter said so because she lost count (in that situation 6 guys could seem like 60). Or more likely thought the reporter wanted to hear sensational numbers.
Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 08:55 AM   #92
Guest032117
Account Disabled

User ID: 117397
My ECCIE Reviews

Just because it's possible, does not mean it is applicable to this situation. Anyone with even a moderate amount of intelligence should be able to recognize this. Let's all raise the height of our door frames because there are people whom are 7 feet tall in the world...
Guest032117 is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 09:30 AM   #93
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post
It sounds to me that you are more interested in creating an artificial argument than in seeing the reality as it is.

The fact is that this world is full of strange things that are often times hard to even imagine, but an intelligent must open his mind to appreciate the mystery of life.

NPR is a very respected news agency and they report the facts. In fact, when the lady mentioned the 60 guys, the reporter asked her if she meant in a week, but no, the heavy load was all in one day. The vaginal surface had been ruptured by the ordeal, of course, and she was bleeding.

. . . I imagine that back when folks thought the world was flat, you would be right there with your meager math skills to show Eratosthenes how his calculations about the earth's structure were incorrect.

or is that
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 09:58 AM   #94
Guest031115
Account Disabled

User ID: 197106
My ECCIE Reviews

Because EVERYTHING you see on TV or read on the internet is correct....
Guest031115 is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 10:24 AM   #95
inspector farquar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:

NPR is a very respected news agency and they report the facts.

In fact, when the lady mentioned the 60 guys, the reporter asked her if she meant in a week, but no, the heavy load was all in one day.
But NPR didn't report a thing. NPR (reporter) asked a question. The hooker reported "the facts."

But you really don't see the difference, do you?
inspector farquar is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 10:42 AM   #96
Guest061814
Registered Member

User ID: 248294

Just to clarify, I'm not saying that the hot blonde didn't have 18 guys a night wanting to do her...or that one time in band camp she didn't do 18 guys in a day...I'm merely agreeing with O-T and YM about the logistical improbability of it all.
Guest061814 is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 10:52 AM   #97
JessicaKnightly
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 139802
My ECCIE Reviews

This girl could do 18 in a day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXhRoY-Utxo
JessicaKnightly is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 12:49 PM   #98
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:

Artificial argument? Really? what part of 24 x 60 / 60 = 24 is artificial? It is the very direct factual representation of what you stated. Unless you think I am artificially constraining "a day" to 24 hours. Have you studies under Clarence Darrow?

No, there is nothing artificial about those numbers, they are what they are.

As to NPR, I like them, listen to them often, and support them financially. That does not mean that every word out of the mouth of one of their interviewees is true. Additionally, while I respect many of their journalistic pieces there are some that are less accurate and sometimes suffer from a degree of bias. There are definitely some pieces that have presented a non-objective view of some defense issues I am personally very knowledgeable about

I have no reason to believe that an NPR reporter who might well be convinced that human trafficking is real and the greatest evil in the known world would stop and doubt a person who claimed 60 clients in a day. We tend to scrutinize data that supports our hypothesis much less than we scrutinize data that doesn't.

I actually gave the feasibility of your statement every benefit of the doubt, that there was ZERO time for normal human functions like sleep, etc. True, that is an "artificial" argument on my part, but your argument only gets worse the more "realistic" we make it. But if you are convinced you want to explore a minimally feasible number of 60, then please describe to me what kind of session it might be. Let us put out a few assumptions:
--4 hours sleep in the 24 hour day, either in two "power naps" or one extended block
--2 meals, 20 min each from start to finish
--4 combination water & bathroom breaks, one every 6 hrs, 10 min each
--5 min between customers (Kind of minimum, don't you think? A splash of water, a swig of mouthwash, and minimal anything else)
--1 10 min for the pimp to check that she is still there, not puking out her guts

Do you know what that leaves you? That would be 13.5 minutes per session. 13.5.

Yes, I do not believe the practical reality of 18 in a night for anything above SW service, and I laugh out loud at 60.

Please describe the practical reality scenario--with time lines--that you believe is feasible for these numbers. Without such, YOURS is the artificial scenario.

(PS: Naughty Muse brings up the one possibility I can accept as feasible, a gang-bang like situation)
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 01:43 PM   #99
RandB fan
Valued Poster

Quote:
Artificial argument? Really? what part of 24 x 60 / 60 = 24 is artificial? It is the very direct factual representation of what you stated. Unless you think I am artificially constraining "a day" to 24 hours. Have you studies under Clarence Darrow?

No, there is nothing artificial about those numbers, they are what they are.

As to NPR, I like them, listen to them often, and support them financially. That does not mean that every word out of the mouth of one of their interviewees is true. Additionally, while I respect many of their journalistic pieces there are some that are less accurate and sometimes suffer from a degree of bias. There are definitely some pieces that have presented a non-objective view of some defense issues I am personally very knowledgeable about

I have no reason to believe that an NPR reporter who might well be convinced that human trafficking is real and the greatest evil in the known world would stop and doubt a person who claimed 60 clients in a day. We tend to scrutinize data that supports our hypothesis much less than we scrutinize data that doesn't.

I actually gave the feasibility of your statement every benefit of the doubt, that there was ZERO time for normal human functions like sleep, etc. True, that is an "artificial" argument on my part, but your argument only gets worse the more "realistic" we make it. But if you are convinced you want to explore a minimally feasible number of 60, then please describe to me what kind of session it might be. Let us put out a few assumptions:
--4 hours sleep in the 24 hour day, either in two "power naps" or one extended block
--5 min between customers (Kind of minimum, don't you think? A splash of water, a swig of mouthwash, and minimal anything else)
--1 10 min for the pimp to check that she is still there, not puking out her guts

Yes, I do not believe the practical reality of 18 in a night for anything above SW service, and I laugh out loud at 60.

Please describe the practical reality scenario--with time lines--that you believe is feasible for these numbers. Without such, YOURS is the artificial scenario.

(PS: Naughty Muse brings up the one possibility I can accept as feasible, a gang-bang like situation)

Is this where "the new math" comes into play?
RandB fan is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 08:13 PM   #100
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Exclamation Such A Child

Caroline, you are such a child.

. . . Do you name and keep a spreadsheet of all your ants?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport View Post
I'm like a kid with an ant farm over here.
Old 10-31-2014, 08:16 PM   #101
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Exclamation Cryptic

I do not understand the analogy in your cryptic message, Marie.

. . . We must have a different frame of reference or maybe it's that other thing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by YummyMarie View Post
Just because it's possible, does not mean it is applicable to this situation. Anyone with even a moderate amount of intelligence should be able to recognize this. Let's all raise the height of our door frames because there are people whom are 7 feet tall in the world...
Old 10-31-2014, 08:41 PM   #102
Guest021817-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
I do not understand the analogy in your cryptic message, Marie.

. . . We must have a different frame of reference or maybe it's that other thing!

It would be easier, to just leave the doors alone.

Slimy fucktards can go underneath.
Guest021817-2 is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 10:18 PM   #103
inspector farquar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
I do not understand ...
Progress.
inspector farquar is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 12:58 AM   #104
Solitaire
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 235014
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I am the customer, you know, the one with the money, therefore, I get to decide when I want to see you.
WHOA Buddy! the ladies are the "Gatekeepers" ... you pay the toll... and the Gatekeeper decides who is awarded the privilege, and when. Biology determined that millennia ago. We all play the hand we are dealt.

As for the topic of discussion, if ALL the dudes want the coveted "minty morning" hour, and only ONE is gonna get it, you cant do the math and figure out why that would get annoying really quick?

I'll repeat... ALL the dudes ASK for it (thinking: I get to decide when I want to see you) = annoying as fuck - I can see how they would have an attitude with you.

As for me, I only spend time with one friend a day, so its his very own day, and he can pretty much pick the time, IF my schedule can accommodate.

Now, if I were the sort to see many friends per day as some ladies do, knowing of this "highly esteemed, coveted hour", I'd just double the fee for such a HIGH DEMAND item and be done with it. Even triple if its THAT much in demand. Simple economics, you know, since you keep on bringing up the role economics plays in all this

Then there would be no need to be irritated. All would be in balance.
Solitaire is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 01:11 AM   #105
Solitaire
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 235014
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

No, there is nothing artificial about those numbers, they are what they are...

Actually, I give it some credence. Trafficking is a highly abusive situation. The measly figures you supply for basic needs is generous in these situations. And when you consider that there are BP ads for 10 minute sessions, well, there ya go. And when you also consider that they are not all FS, most at that timeframe are B&G, then 60 in a day could be feasible, probably not every single day, but certainly possible.

The girl doing 18 in a night, I dunno... maybe if she were also taking short sessions, and it was the whole day. I also could not imagine being able to maintain any sort of positive reputation with those numbers.
Solitaire is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women