Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70438
biomed160743
Yssup Rider60095
gman4452947
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40352
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35474
Mojojo33117

Old 08-24-2015, 02:55 PM   #91
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

I doubt anyone that matters is concerned that you can't follow the bouncing ball.......your disappointment not withstanding, what is hateful about you being an old used up whore unable to stay on topic?
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 03:40 PM   #92
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
I don't mind discussing you. Because, you are worth it. The muck is where the real work is done on a SHMB. Two years only gives a modtard just enough time to figure out where the old free pussy is.
You failed to answer any question, and for the first, that's fine. The site owners don't necessarily owe anyone anything concerning what their "real" work is. However, you also didn't answer the other question, which I'll just say sounded like some kind of threatening innuendo? Please clear that up, or I absolutely will, just so I am clear about that. I asked somewhat nicely the first time what you meant, but if you want to avoid it, trust me, I am not going to let the issue lie. I won't ask you again though. Someone else will be doing the asking. I hope that is clear enough for you.

Quote:
I doubt anyone that matters is concerned that you can't follow the bouncing ball.......your disappointment not withstanding, what is hateful about you being an old used up whore unable to stay on topic?
I know you behave as if you are the only one that matters, and I don't wish to destroy your delusion, but you are not. So, either state exactly what you mean to me/us, or you can state it to someone way more important than this used up old whore, as you say. Either way, please know, I don't take kindly to men misbehaving, but I sure am not about to allow anyone, to subtly or otherwise, make innuendos of this nature to me on a public board. You have lost your mind if you thought I would. In case you hadn't noticed, I'm not easily intimidated by bullies, even if others are.
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 03:48 PM   #93
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

sick your power player on me.........this will be fun
Old 08-24-2015, 03:51 PM   #94
SpiceItUp
Ambassador

Encounters: 37

heh...
SpiceItUp is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 03:58 PM   #95
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

ahhh....ya do this kinda thing to women because you're bored. It's becoming clearer. Hey keep going....

I like to learn as much as I can......
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 04:09 PM   #96
Toyz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
I don't mind discussing you. Because, you are worth it. The muck is where the real work is done on a SHMB. Two years only gives a modtard just enough time to figure out where the old free pussy is.

Toyz, you sound much like Whimpers in his vendetta against Mokoa. Austin is an interesting place. You retards go after each other over the weirdest shit. Whatever Austin is, it is not the fault of your modtards.......and it won't change with new modtards.
I respectfully disagree...but didn't really come to the national board to discuss in lurid detail. In Austin, if the MODS enforced the standing rules equally, YES it would clear up a great deal.

As to the self important thread jacker....watch yourself...she has POWERFUL FRIENDS and shes not afraid to use them should you offend her highness.

Heres a little graph I made up for fun. It doesn't call anyone out by name, but throw out the low and the high & I think its pretty accurate.

Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 04:21 PM   #97
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen View Post
You failed to answer any question, and for the first, that's fine. The site owners don't necessarily owe anyone anything concerning what their "real" work is. However, you also didn't answer the other question, which I'll just say sounded like some kind of threatening innuendo? Please clear that up, or I absolutely will, just so I am clear about that. I asked somewhat nicely the first time what you meant, but if you want to avoid it, trust me, I am not going to let the issue lie. I won't ask you again though. Someone else will be doing the asking. I hope that is clear enough for you.

I know you behave as if you are the only one that matters, and I don't wish to destroy your delusion, but you are not. So, either state exactly what you mean to me/us, or you can state it to someone way more important than this used up old whore, as you say. Either way, please know, I don't take kindly to men misbehaving, but I sure am not about to allow anyone, to subtly or otherwise, make innuendos of this nature to me on a public board. You have lost your mind if you thought I would. In case you hadn't noticed, I'm not easily intimidated by bullies, even if others are.
Toyz, if you would allow me to take moment to set this post in stone. So, the old whore can sick her people on me............old whore, are you a butter face.........ija........is that why you feel the need to make this threAD about you?
Old 08-24-2015, 04:28 PM   #98
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyz View Post
I respectfully disagree...but didn't really come to the national board to discuss in lurid detail. In Austin, if the MODS enforced the standing rules equally, YES it would clear up a great deal.

As to the self important thread jacker....watch yourself...she has POWERFUL FRIENDS and shes not afraid to use them should you offend her highness.

Heres a little graph I made up for fun. It doesn't call anyone out by name, but throw out the low and the high & I think its pretty accurate.

How can you have an honest discussion about one without the other. If you ask the term limit question in a vacuum, the obvious answer is if it ain't broke don't fix it. If you ask the question with just cause, you need to speak to the cause.

We can have that discussion here without fear of reprisals.
Old 08-24-2015, 04:43 PM   #99
Toyz
Valued Poster

Quote:
How can you have an honest discussion about one without the other. If you ask the term limit question in a vacuum, the obvious answer is if it ain't broke don't fix it. If you ask the question with just cause, you need to speak to the cause.

We can have that discussion here without fear of reprisals.

Actually no we can't.

MODS or whoever please feel free to close this thread at your leisure. I actually learned a few things from it based on who responded & the nature of their responses.
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 04:52 PM   #100
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Fuck that shit. You don't get it both ways. Whimpers pulled this shit with Mokoa.........dangling shit out there to break him down over time. You chase shadows of Whimpers at every turn. Then, you want to pull the same shit on Sixbucks under the guise of a 'term limits' thread.

At least Whimpers had the balls to do it to Mokoa's face.

I don't know whether or not you have a modtard problem in Austin.........I do know you have a pussy whipped fucktard problem. If you have bad modtards in Austin, go fix it.
Old 08-24-2015, 04:58 PM   #101
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyz View Post

Actually no we can't.

MODS or whoever please feel free to close this thread at your leisure. I actually learned a few things from it based on who responded & the nature of their responses.
no please
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 05:04 PM   #102
Harley Diablo
Premium Access

Encounters: 373

Based on reading the threads here, I would not be a mod for Lots of $$$$ and all the free pussy I want. This is not a site to bash anyone, take care of ass holes but a site to meet ladies we would not have the opportunity to meet any other way and to enjoy each others company in a session.
We get reviews based on client perspective and make our own choices.
I can be an asshat like others if I feel wronged and the moderator in my area gets on my ass if I am wrong and assist me if I need help. I could care less if he gets thanks from others. It is a thank less job and based on what I have read, he earns any benefits he may get.
Lets all just call a provider, have a glass of wine, and a good love making session and wake up in a good mood tomorrow.
Harley Diablo is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 05:42 PM   #103
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBzJGckMYO4

DO IT!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vS0ZHDkGIRo
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 05:53 PM   #104
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

How can Maxipad sick her "important" shadow on me if this thread is locked?

Maybe she can prove toyz right after all.........ijs
Old 08-24-2015, 06:06 PM   #105
Toyz
Valued Poster

Quote:
Fuck that shit. You don't get it both ways. Whimpers pulled this shit with Mokoa.........dangling shit out there to break him down over time. You chase shadows of Whimpers at every turn. Then, you want to pull the same shit on Sixbucks under the guise of a 'term limits' thread.

At least Whimpers had the balls to do it to Mokoa's face.

I don't know whether or not you have a modtard problem in Austin.........I do know you have a pussy whipped fucktard problem. If you have bad modtards in Austin, go fix it.

I'll bow to your obvious intrinsic knowledge of the subject/situation DH, you seem to know not only the issues but my motivation. Sorry I don't bite on such obvious flame baiting tactics...

Have a nice evening.

Toyz is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women