Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70486
biomed161081
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453050
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47790
pyramider46370
bambino40452
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-05-2018, 08:54 AM   #91
lat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Yes a lot of fakes ..... I’ll been in the hobby a while it’s happen to some of the best of us even one of my most memorable moments was with the best looking woman I ever seen. I was a newbie she got on top took my dick held the head and was grinding it between her pussy. But point being made from strip clubs to the hobby it has and will happen at one point or another
lat is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 02:15 PM   #92
HoustonRiley
Texas Tornado

User ID: 167370
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I repeat the men have a whole list on the boards that we cannot see that tells exactly who's doing it and who isn't plenty of the women who say that they don't or never have are on that list.
Quote:
Originally Posted by seductrix4u View Post
...this entire thread was intended as a "gotcha"--trying to see who's doing BBFS and who's not.

Listen, I am not trying to be Typhoid Mary up in here, but I also ain't the Virgin Mary. I cannot promise ANY of my clients that I might not, at some point, get something. I do my due diligence with testing and condoms. But if I'm offering services where our membranes are touching, and I DO, it does not matter if I was a clean provider at 9:00 am. That doesn't mean I won't become a dirty provider 2 hours later. It is the nature of this industry.

So we should all just go get tested and if dirty, go get treated. Then mind our own business, and we'd all be much happier purveyors of this incredible hobby.

Because if some client came to me and said, "Hey, I need to let you know that I contracted an STD," then all I could say is, "You're a helluva dude for letting me know. THANK YOU!" I'm not going to go on a goddamned witch hunt trying to figure out who he got it from. I'm gonna to go get tested and treated, and keep being a provider. I'll let my clients know so they can go get tested and treated if necessary, and keep being hobbyists.

So let's all just keep our own side of the street clean and have some amazing sexual experiences within our own comfort zones. Can we all just have some mind-blowing orgasms and get along?
HoustonRiley is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 04:36 PM   #93
Lia88
Puerto Rican Lia

User ID: 420688
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonRiley View Post
I repeat the men have a whole list on the boards that we cannot see that tells exactly who's doing it and who isn't plenty of the women who say that they don't or never have are on that list.

See that's what I'm saying. The men are wayyy more organized than Most of us. Smh We can't have decent topics in the womens forums w/ out Drama or Women exposing what's being said in the womens forums on main boards
Lia88 is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 06:17 PM   #94
Ellis Dee
BANNED

Lia I am clean. Send a pm for creampie fun.
Ellis Dee is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 07:09 PM   #95
frogdog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

A more fun fact would be how many providers and clients were actually conceived due to unprotected sex within the hobby. Any "mama was a hooker" hands in the air?
frogdog is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 09:30 AM   #96
Txbear46
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Hell, my first time at the Chicken Ranch in La Grange when I was 19 was bb, but those ladies got regularly tested. I have had the experience with three others...all retired providers.
Txbear46 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 01:51 PM   #97
Warptcuck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Quote:
If you only knew what discussions go on outside of Eccie.
That list is very helpful to us who want a safer dating experience, it isn't just helpful for those practicing Catholics.
Warptcuck is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 05:50 PM   #98
SneakyCancer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Yah Houston Riley.....bring that SS to me. Oh and phat pussy too.

I don't go in raw but that's just me. I also don't like uncovered head.. again just me.....This is a hobby not a commitment.
SneakyCancer is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 02:20 PM   #99
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakyCancer View Post
This is a hobby not a commitment.
Which brings up another reason to use condoms. Knocking up a SB or provider can indeed change a hobby into a lifelong commitment. And kids aren't cheap.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 09:50 PM   #100
Guest123018
Account Disabled

User ID: 68788
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lia88 View Post
How many of you all ever bare backed FS a provider?
The OP could have saved all this bandwidth
and pillow talked about bareback with her favorite regular client (buttholesurfer) who has reviewed the OP more than once

Quote:
Originally Posted by buttholesurfer View Post
Everyone knows I bareback these girls and are bbfs friendly
Guest123018 is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 10:12 PM   #101
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

How many times have I wanted it bare? Every damn time. How many times have I done it bare? Zero. Let's not be idiots here.
watchoutthegameisrigged is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 10:20 PM   #102
Guest122620
Account Disabled

User ID: 193151
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I repeat the men have a whole list on the boards that we cannot see
They do?

Looks like you have first hand knowledge of this list.
Guest122620 is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 10:25 PM   #103
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeking ~P View Post
The OP could have saved all this bandwidth
and pillow talked about bareback with her favorite regular client (buttholesurfer) who has reviewed the OP more than once
I often find your posts interesting to read. But I am wondering why you are acting like a jerk on this post.

First, that quote does not say "all" those he sees.

Second, a quick look at his two reviews of her seem to contradict your claim.

Third, whether she did or not, the question in the OP is a sane and rational question.

So again I would ask, what is your heartburn about the thread? In the past couple weeks it seems that even if someone posts an interesting topic some people (not just you) are intent in turning it into a drive by shooting.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 10:58 PM   #104
Jayhalprin
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Men will say yes. Women will say no
....forgetting the guys have a whole list of names of women who do... And plenty of those ladies are onthe boards claiming they don't.
So not sure how much truth you'll get from this post.

I have before. I don't offer it.
I've had a client or two that I've seen over years and we had gotten to that intamacy level. However it's few and far between. I'm not currently raw doggin' anyone.

I Offer stripper slide. Alot of people think that means BBFS but it doesn't(My Names Not on that list) it just means I have a fat ass pussy and like to use it.
Ummm, SS is soooo nice!
Jayhalprin is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 11:03 PM   #105
Guest123018
Account Disabled

User ID: 68788
My ECCIE Reviews

My bad OT. I thought the OP was trying to drum up a certain type of business for herself with this thread
Guest123018 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women