Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59982
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 08-17-2018, 04:37 PM   #91
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

The one constant is that Paul has perpetrated the male lesbian move of the decade.

I think I'm going to pay to fuck my one time regular this weekend in honor of this debacle.

Her boyfriend/fiancé/enabler/oblivious ml will sure be steamed if he finds out.

Another bad weekend for another dumb blue-collar submissive. The thrills never end.
Next Best Thing is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 04:39 PM   #92
CaptainMal
Premium Access

The outing was an oops, since they aren't really involved in the situation, other than writing the report that started the cluster fuck.

But, having seen the messages, fgls/moho is sending details from the Ros of the report in question to her family members. So yeah, she gets hit for being careless with a name, but the guy outing in real life just gets to make a new account and keep on keeping on. Truly a magical system
CaptainMal is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 04:43 PM   #93
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMal View Post
The outing was an oops, since they aren't really involved in the situation, other than writing the report that started the cluster fuck.

But, having seen the messages, fgls/moho is sending details from the Ros of the report in question to her family members. So yeah, she gets hit for being careless with a name, but the guy outing in real life just gets to make a new account and keep on keeping on. Truly a magical system
This is what the male lesbians and the sloppy prostitutes get for becoming as immersed in this shit as they do.

One day it's Gay Men's Club meetings, the next day your wife or your job is getting an unexpected telephone call, then the police are involved, and after that of course you unfortunate victims can take it from there yourselves.

Wake up weirdos.
Old 08-17-2018, 05:01 PM   #94
MoHo
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokacz View Post
Now if there was just some decent pussy here.
Don’t hold your breath
MoHo is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 05:23 PM   #95
MoHo
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
But, having seen the messages, fgls/moho is sending details from the Ros
Hahahaha, now that is some funny shit!!

I don’t even know this whore, she is just feeling the effect of my hatred of that POS MajorHands! Manipulating him and her and the rest of you fuck nuts is hilarious.....like dancing puppets.

This forum is pure entertainment value. Watching all you cucks dance is priceless.

How many here think Brilliance is a real hooker, exclusive to the GOBC/GBBGCLUB group? Raise of hands.....you are all idiots.

Every review of “Brilliance” is a flub.....fucking “Brilliant”....,perpetrated by a band of morons and validated by a POS defunct fucktard HighwayMan. Every review of this imaginary hooker is false....so then, Brilliance and Victoria Lane!?!?! Jesus fuck...can’t put a price on the entertainment value.

I have never met Arianna in my life.....she has much too big of an ass for my taste, not to mention I live in fucking Europe!!!!!!

Arianna is colateral damage to my puppeteering madness. Do I give two shits about Arianna or any other whore on this board or anywhere else....nope.

If I was fucking with her personal life, I would own it. I’ve lived in Europe for YEARS!!!

Carry on dipshits.
MoHo is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 05:47 PM   #96
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Wow that's some pretty impressive hatred, going up and in on some obscure upstate NY averageguy from a fucking ocean away.

I for one need to expand the geographic limits of my hatred, it seems.

Swell job.
Old 08-17-2018, 05:48 PM   #97
CaptainMal
Premium Access

About as believable as the Canadian girlfriend you assuredly bragged about in school.
Old 08-17-2018, 05:56 PM   #98
MoHo
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
About as believable as the Canadian girlfriend you assuredly bragged about in school.
Hey, if you need a scapegoat, I’ll be that guy LOL

Let’s keep the ball rolling!!!
MoHo is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 05:59 PM   #99
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Why is it so hard to believe that MoHo is good at hating.
Old 08-17-2018, 06:06 PM   #100
CaptainMal
Premium Access

Oh, I have no doubt that king cuck is an expert in the field! And I do appreciate him giving me the opportunity to appropriately use methinks the lady doth protest too much
Old 08-17-2018, 06:09 PM   #101
MoHo
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwpedro View Post
Brother man, you need some glasses Bro. Arianna has a smoking hot ass that should be worshiped. Not sure what your into bro, her ass is fantastic, not flabby or Ginormous. She has curves like a woman should built for sin.
Quote:
Pretty sure if you had a gun to your head the only person getting fucked would be the poor person tasked with cleaning your brains off the wall
I could go on and on fucking with both of you white knights!! Easy targets to occasional boredom. Same goes for colateral damage Lolita and her PIMP MajorHands lol

Embarrassingly easy to manipulate.
MoHo is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 06:12 PM   #102
CaptainMal
Premium Access

Go for it, anything is better than watching a preseason stomping by the browns!
Old 08-18-2018, 05:22 AM   #103
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:

so fatguylittelshirt and moho sending ROS ?

may I ask you how

fgls now banned had no PA. Unless he paid for it then changed title

same for moho no PA unless paid and changed title

So as a member you have no prof he/they/whoever.whatever can even see the ROS to be able to give it away

Quote:
A Premium Access subscription will also increase your PM message box capacity from 50 messages (included with free basic membership) to a 1,000 message capacity, allowing for message retention, organization, and archiving.

2 week pass$25 1 month$40 3 months$60 6 months$80 12 months$100 Lifetime One Time Pay$250
hope fgls went with the 25 buck plan

Also you have no prof fgls and moho are the same guy. I may think yes, but there is no prof

Then no prof the outings are from, or am I to think he signs them with his icky handle. Also anyone could sign a sent note with a handle of another. Her tweet some think she made the story up. Or could she have been tricked as someone signed notes as majorhands and so now you a guessing its moho.

So I must ask how in the hell you going tie a butch of most likely fake IP's, and fake phone number. or throwaway phones together to pin point WHO is outing her, And then link all that to a single one or group of handles.

If she or you do have prof, why wasting time posting or sending to a mod when it should go to a admin But then still have the problem of if the outing not on tcky would icky even care.

so far even from myself I see nothing but guessing by all at what is going on

But the entertainment value in this cluster fuck is awesome even for Upset NY
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2018, 05:53 AM   #104
lilylivered
Premium Access

Encounters: 108

Good point would ECCIE care if things were taken out of ROS and put elsewhere. My guess would be no
lilylivered is online now   Quote
Old 08-18-2018, 06:12 AM   #105
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilylivered View Post
Good point would ECCIE care if things were taken out of ROS and put elsewhere. My guess would be no
in some cases yes. If ya do a report on ucky and copy and paste to a report/review on a another board yes. You post it you own it but icky holds the rights to it.

In this case of member outing a member to non members, I'm not sure. Hell even the outing is guessing in my eyes. Ever know someone with more than one personalty. At times you can hear one outing the other if you hear him/her talking to self.
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women