Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70457
biomed160866
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452978
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47680
pyramider46370
bambino40411
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35604
Mojojo33117

Old 12-10-2018, 10:10 PM   #91
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
This is the third time we've covered this. They bring up the same stuff. ib will continue to tell us why the courts etc are all wrong and he is right. The best legal minds that will take trump's money haven't thought of what ib claims.

And on it goes.
The FISA warrants haven't been challenged in court as yet, but Comey admitted Friday -- under oath -- that those warrants were fraudulently obtained: 1) the information put before the FISA judge was not verified as true and factual, 2) circular reporting was illegally used to secure the warrants, and 3) the judges were not informed as to the partisan origin of the Steele dossier. Mueller's indictments are all dependent on "Fruit of the Poisonous Tree."
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 10:20 PM   #92
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Yes. I read a lot.

And you lie a lot.

Here is what the article says.

"It is believed that this surveillance contributed to the evidence that compelled Flynn to enter a plea for making misleading statements to federal investigators."
Not what you say.

"info gathered by the FBI using the illegal FISA warrants allowing the FBI to spy on American citizens was used to coerce Flynn into a plea bargain."

Interesting you don't quote them. Instead, you paraphrase what they said to back up what you say.

Typical ib.

It may be believed (by trumpys and their ilk) but it's not proven.

The election is over. The record shows you're wrong.

Again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Read much?

The article cited says info gathered by the FBI using the illegal FISA warrants allowing the FBI to spy on American citizens was used to coerce Flynn into a plea bargain.

One thing I'm certain of is that I know more factual details than anyone harboring lib-retarded, anti-Trump views.

Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 10:23 PM   #93
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

It's okay. This isn't the first thing you've misunderstood.
You're compromised by your bias.
Quote:
The FISA warrants haven't been challenged in court as yet, but Comey admitted Friday -- under oath -- that those warrants were fraudulently obtained: 1) the information put before the FISA judge was not verified as true and factual, 2) circular reporting was illegally used to secure the warrants, and 3) the judges were not informed as to the partisan origin of the Steele dossier. Mueller's indictments are all dependent on "Fruit of the Poisonous Tree."
Old 12-10-2018, 10:33 PM   #94
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
It's okay. This isn't the first thing you've misunderstood.
You're compromised by your bias.

There's no misunderstanding what Gowdy, Graham and Dershowitz are saying. They're legal experts who are better informed and more intelligent than Wretching Maddcow regarding Mueller's crippling dependence on the "Fruit of the Poisonous Tree".
Old 12-11-2018, 05:17 AM   #95
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

None of the people mentioned can change something already in the books.
Get back with me when it changes.
Old 12-11-2018, 06:08 AM   #96
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:

There's no misunderstanding what Gowdy, Graham and Dershowitz are saying. They're legal experts who are better informed and more intelligent than Wretching Maddcow regarding Mueller's crippling dependence on the "Fruit of the Poisonous Tree".
I think Dershowitz has a good handle on this situation, and you are right IB.

The abuse of FISA warrants is sad, and Mueller is bad news for America.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 06:20 AM   #97
themystic
Valued Poster

IB Lol. Where did you get this "fruit of the poisonous tree Bullshit"? You have a reputation for promoting Fake News. You don't know your stuff
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 07:29 AM   #98
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
This is the third time we've covered this. They bring up the same stuff. ib will continue to tell us why the courts etc are all wrong and he is right. The best legal minds that will take trump's money haven't thought of what ib claims.

And on it goes.
Lol....IB , LL and to some extent dilbert have been talking about how Flynn was gonna change his plea and all the while Flynn was meeting with Muller 19 times!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 07:49 AM   #99
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
None of the people mentioned can change something already in the books.
Get back with me when it changes.
Any court in the land -- including the Supreme Court -- can change the unconstitutional injustice wrought by Comey's illegal FBI activities. Unlike Wretching Maddcow, those three individuals are more intelligent and better informed regarding Mueller's crippling dependence on the "Fruit of the Poisonous Tree".

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
IB Lol. Where did you get this "fruit of the poisonous tree Bullshit"? You have a reputation for promoting Fake News. You don't know your stuff
Gowdy, Graham and Dershowitz are legal experts who are better informed and more intelligent than your mentor, Wretching Maddcow, regarding Mueller's crippling dependence on the "Fruit of the Poisonous Tree".

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Lol....IB , LL and to some extent dilbert have been talking about how Flynn was gonna change his plea and all the while Flynn was meeting with Muller 19 times!
When all of the details regarding how Comey's FBI abused the FISA court process are revealed, all Flynn will need to do is make his appeal.
Old 12-11-2018, 07:56 AM   #100
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
When all of the details regarding how Comey's FBI abused the FISA court process are revealed, all Flynn will need to do is make his appeal.
Yes and when the facts come out about the moon landing we'll all know it was staged in Hollywood.

Your problem is the bs you have been posting about Flynn has not come to fruition, in fact just the opposite has happened. Instead of admitting you were duped, you're doubling down.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 08:03 AM   #101
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

the sad thing is

the trump issues, for the main, aren't legal ones, they are political

the secret surveillance and attempts at entrapment by the fbi on the trump campaign was political

the howling about "Russian collusion" was political

the special counsel appointment was all political

even the findings concerning the supposed "campaign finance violations" are political as to where they seem to be headed, for both obama and hellary had more egregious violations and they were handled administratively

this case is not appropriate for a criminal prosecution and should be an administrative matter

the reason is the people who think its criminal due to non reporting would accuse trump as damned if he did and damned if he didn't

in other words, if trump had originally paid these payments out of campaign funds and treated these payments as campaign payments and reported them as such, he would now be accused of making personal payments out of campaign funds

as it is now, they are accusing trump of making non reported campaign contributions for they claim the payments are campaign payments

so which is it, personal or campaign? these people would have it either way

and impeachment is a political act, unconcerned with and unconnected to the fruit of the poisonous tree doctrine and the charges give the dims a fig leaf of cover for the impeachment they have screamed about since the day trump was elected

so trump and the nation may face a tough upcoming year
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 08:04 AM   #102
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Yes and when the facts come out about the moon landing we'll all know it was staged in Hollywood.

Your problem is the bs you have been posting about Flynn has not come to fruition, in fact just the opposite has happened. Instead of admitting you were duped, you're doubling down.
I'm not the one wearing blinders here. Every week there's a new revelation exposing how Comey's FBI abused the FISA court. When all of the pieces are exposed, Mueller's indictments will be proved to be fruit of the poisonous tree.
Old 12-11-2018, 08:09 AM   #103
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

its long and slow.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 08:24 AM   #104
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
its long and slow.
It took Judicial Watch four years to get hildebeest's FOIA violations before a judge. Trump's new AG may be able to expedite charges against Comey, McCabe, Strzok, who are all presently subjects of criminal investigations. Mueller's investigation is a house of cards, and its foundation is folding.
Old 12-11-2018, 08:37 AM   #105
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Mueller's indictments will be proved to be fruit of the poisonous tree.
Sure it will and soon Lee Harvey will be shown to not be the only shooter...
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women