Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70449
biomed160817
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452967
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47668
pyramider46370
bambino40402
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35555
Mojojo33117

Old 12-21-2021, 02:29 PM   #91
Victoriajolie
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 12510
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baconman View Post
I'll speak as clear as I can to you. You was that friend to Ginger last year. Then you had that blowup with her.
I actually didn’t have a blow out.. I acknowledged things that are against my believe done to members I realized been associated was like bony and Clyde and for the one that know me I don’t do that

As Biomed will redirect us to subject it should be close Sg will eventually figure it out as i did people see me because they want ,not in fear I’ll do something to them
If you have questions on how I was a friend to not be I’ll glad to clarify privately
I could do public but it’s bait
Victoriajolie is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2021, 03:20 PM   #92
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Victoria that would be incorrect! One has my number to taunt me. But my point I was trying to make I have a certain amount of admiration for a friend defending a friend right or wrong.
Quote:
I'll speak as clear as I can to you. You was that friend to Ginger last year. Then you had that blowup with her.

It is admirable when people stick up for you. You could be in the wrong, but it is nice to know you still have friends when you muck things up.

Now this "blowup" is something I have only heard about. Seems it might be the root to current events. Only those two parties know what went on and who bears the fault for it.

Otherwise to *my* knowledge, closing threads is not a regular thing here. "You post it, you own it" is the motto i've heard. But it is usually the person who creates the thread who has bearing on it being closed. Just because a thread goes into territory that others don't like is not a reason for closing. Alot of dirty laundry hung out like that.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2021, 04:01 PM   #93
Victoriajolie
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Really ? Texas is that boring you have to say?
Do you tour Arkansas?
Old 12-21-2021, 04:05 PM   #94
Baconman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoriajolie View Post
I actually didn’t have a blow out.. I acknowledged things that are against my believe done to members I realized been associated was like bony and Clyde and for the one that know me I don’t do that

As Biomed will redirect us to subject it should be close Sg will eventually figure it out as i did people see me because they want ,not in fear I’ll do something to them
If you have questions on how I was a friend to not be I’ll glad to clarify privately
I could do public but it’s bait
It's ok you don't have to clarify with me. I remember the post you defended her then the post after the dust up. To get back to the original point. I found it admirable for Spanky to stick up for Zen. Let others judge the other characters on the other side of the post. I'm not going any further in the rabbit hole.
Baconman is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2021, 06:16 PM   #95
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Look at the post I posted days ago in the questions for staff trying to clarify the rules RE Twitter. Biomed already spelled this out there
Rockydoc is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2021, 06:31 PM   #96
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Wow. Glad to see things have finally quieted down here.
Though i'm late to see things boil over, there sure must be some undercurrents on this part of the board to have brought things to a stir.

Old 12-22-2021, 06:55 PM   #97
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32

biomed1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2021, 06:58 PM   #98
Exchequer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
Though i'm late to see things boil over...
I don't think anyone would accuse you of being late. I' m sure the Arkansas boards appreciate the extra attention since it's usually bored AF here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by biomed1 View Post
Made me think of Haunted House when I saw that!

Exchequer is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2021, 08:03 PM   #99
Baconman
Valued Poster

Old 12-22-2021, 08:47 PM   #100
Johnsson
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Johnsson is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2021, 11:11 PM   #101
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

LOL!
Old 12-28-2021, 05:43 PM   #102
Victoriajolie
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Baconman than stop been Alice in the rabbit hole
Alice it’s fairly creepy that you reported my posts stalk my twitter
I’m not RUDE OR DISRESPECTFUL you don’t want to know yet trying to stir shit like a pig in mud
I explained clearly that I was manipulated and yes I defended I was asked to chime in as some others members did .Are you that sore butt about me making a mistake look your buddies a lot fall into it look some puppets that are anseThank goodness I didn’t insult or body shame any companionsI think the Op was right to do what he within knowing the consequences …I can’t wait to meet Zenovia which I think is absolutely gorgeous & seem to have a kind personality she can hold her tounge better than me which I lift my hat for that
Precious B yah I don’t know what heck I was thinking …they don’t close tread
Hope everyone have great holidays & happy new year!
Old 12-28-2021, 06:35 PM   #103
Baconman
Valued Poster

Why would I report your posts. I'm sure there's others more likely than me to do it. I don't stalk your Twitter. No need to. Quit trying to use me to generate business for your upcoming trip to NWA. I hope your very successful on trips to Arkansas that increases my chances to see the ladies I want to see because guys will spend money on you. And please don't insinuate that I'm teaming up with the Real Slave Guinevere and friend Ginger. Furthest thing from the truth. I would take Zen's side all day everyday and twice on Sunday.
Old 12-28-2021, 08:07 PM   #104
CatMan4u
Premium Access

Encounters: 51

Wow I thought the drama had
stopped
Here's want I know Baconman are
has been nothing but helpful that I have picked up on
Zenovia is extremely sweet
she has always asked me to clarify my meaning if she didn't understand
As far as Twitter conversation this talk about he said she said is exactly why I stay awyfrom that site
I don't see many ladies because of several reasons and 90% of the time it's not about there donation
Just my opinion

Bacomman your absolutely right about Zen
She is very kind and sweet
CatMan4u is online now   Quote
Old 12-28-2021, 08:30 PM   #105
Victoriajolie
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Why would I report your posts. I'm sure there's others more likely than me to do it. I don't stalk your Twitter. No need to. Quit trying to use me to generate business for your upcoming trip to NWA. I hope your very successful on trips to Arkansas that increases my chances to see the ladies I want to see because guys will spend money on you. And please don't insinuate that I'm teaming up with the Real Slave and friend Ginger. Furthest thing from the truth. I would take Zen's side all day everyday and twice on Sunday.
If
Dude I’m using you to generate business?Thats definitely a funny one are you same planet than GD?How important to you self proclaimed to be ?Because fyi I do fairly well for myself …Actually most tell me to not engage in your tirade …Whatever that is …your beef against her is one against me no reason … Yes dude you are stalking my tweets it’s weird… I was amazed as WtF
Now if I get your words you are hoping I’m super busy so can see girls hmm why they won’t see unless financially have to? explain
You have been less than kind with me for no reason you first were abrasive toward a mistake of one my ad on pd after you continue stirring it … I never done anything to you ..I don’t understand what is your problem

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women